Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family (2595 Views)

Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Don't Waste Your Youthful Earning On "Family" And Be Bitter At 70. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Nearly 25% of Nigerians between age 30-70 are thought to have type 2 diabetes—a condition of elevated blood sugar levels but only 4% of people know it. What’s worse, of those who are aware, less than half really tried to reduce their risk by losing weight, eating less, and exercising more.

These are just a few of the good-for-you habits that can reverse diabetes naturally and ensure you never get sentenced to a lifetime of drugs and blood sugar monitoring, an increased risk of heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and other scary health threats.

I will be giving you healthy lifestyle habits everyone can start today.

1. Lose Weight

Shedding even 10 pounds can significantly slash your risk. Even extremely overweight people were 70% less likely to develop diabetes when they lost just 5% of their weight—even if they didn’t exercise. If you weigh 175 pounds, that’s a little less than 9 pounds! Use our calorie calculator to see how many calories you consume—and how many you need to shave off your diet—if you want to lose a little.

2. Pick the right appetizer

I strongly recommend salad? Eating greens before a starchy meal may help control your blood sugar levels. In an Arizona State University study, people with type 2 diabetes or a precursor condition called insulin resistance had lower blood sugar levels if they consumed a plate of salad with vinegar just before a high-carb meal. "Vinegar contains acetic acid, which may inactivate certain starch- digesting enzymes, slowing carbohydrate digestion," says lead researcher Carol Johnston, PhD. In fact, vinegar’s effects may be similar to those of the blood sugar.

Before you eat the next carb meal, enjoy a plate of salad dressed with vinegar and you are simply closing the door on diabetes.

3. Use DIABETES WELLNESS PACK (DWP): This is a pack of Supplements that helps your body heal from diabetes, especially while your body works to gain proper insulin reactions. The supplements that are in the DWP pack carry out the following functions in the body:

1.The Components in the DWP Pack rewires and stimulates the pancreas to produce and release more insulin.

2.They Inhibit the production and release of glucose from the liver.

3.They also Block the action of stomach enzymes that break down carbohydrates.

5.They Inhibit the reabsorption of glucose in the kidneys.

6.They Slow down how quickly food moves through the stomach.

7. They help to replace vital nutrients that have been lost through excessive urination.

If you want to reverse diabetes quickly DIABETES WELLNESS PACK is your sure bet.

Using DWP, People's high blood sugar
have been proven to comedown with as much as 50% within 2 weeks.

DWP has restored life to many people. Don't delay again in ordering yours.

------------------------------

------------------------------

You still get yours at highly subsidized rates between now and next week.

Don't delay. Take advantage of this offer now.

To place your order, kindly send the following:

Your full names, Delivery Address, Telephone Number, delivery date and email address to the contact below

Don't delay. Take advantage of this offer right now.

Make haste and regain your sound Health.

Take advantage of our ongoing discounts.

Don't postpone your healing.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
visit www.surehealthoptions.com.ng/diabetes.html for more information.

[Your Health Educator & Researcher]

Call,Text,Chat: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good day to you all, trust you all had a great day? Tonight i will be discussing more about the Causes of Diabetes

Causes of Diabetes

Diabetes causes vary depending on your genetic makeup, family history, ethnicity, health and environmental factors.

There is no common diabetes cause that fits every type of diabetes. The reason there is no defined diabetes cause is because the causes of diabetes vary depending on the individual and the type. For instance; the causes of type 1 diabetes vary considerably from the causes of gestational diabetes.

Similarly, the causes of type 2 diabetes are distinct from the causes of type 1 diabetes.

Type 1 diabetes causes

Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system destroying the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. This causes diabetes by leaving the body without enough insulin to function normally.

This is called an autoimmune reaction, or autoimmune cause, because the body is attacking itself.

There is no specific diabetes causes, but the following triggers may be involved:

Viral or bacterial infection
Chemical toxins within food
Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction
Underlying genetic disposition may also be a type 1 diabetes cause.

Will be continuing from here tomorrow. To order for one of our Diabetes Wellnes Pack. Kindly make use of the contact above for more details
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good evening to you all. Trust you all had a great day? Tonight, i will be discussing on OBESITY AND TYPE 2 DIABETES

DIABETES AND OBESITY

Over the next 20 years, the number of obese adults in the country is forecast to soar to 26 million people. According to health experts, such a rise would result in more than a million extra cases of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

Obesity is also no longer a condition that just affects older people, although the likelihood does increase with age, and increasing numbers of young people have been diagnosed with obesity. Data from Public Health England suggests that nearly a third (31.2%) of children aged 2 to 15 years old are obese.

Links between obesity and type 2 diabetes

While the exact causes of diabetes are still not fully understood, it is known that factors up the risk of developing different types of diabetes mellitus.

For type 2 diabetes, this includes being overweight or obese (having a body mass index - BMI - of 30 or greater).

In fact, obesity is believed to account for 80-85% of the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, while recent research suggests that obese people are up to 80 times more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those with a BMI of less than 22.

How does obesity cause type 2 diabetes?

It is a well-known fact that if you are overweight or obese, you are at greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes, particularly if you have excess weight around your tummy (abdomen).

Inflammatory response

Studies suggest that abdominal fat causes fat cells to release ‘pro-inflammatory’ chemicals, which can make the body less sensitive to the insulin it produces by disrupting the function of insulin responsive cells and their ability to respond to insulin.

This is known as insulin resistance - the hallmark of type 2 diabetes.

Having excess abdominal fat (i.e. a large waistline) is known as central or abdominal obesity, a particularly high-risk form of obesity.

..........................To be continued........................

From the above article, if you are obese it is of importance to shed the excess tommy fats to prevent the high risk of having diabetes. To order for our Diabetes Wellness Pack, kindly make use of the contact above.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good afternoon fellas. Trust you are all having a great day? Healthy living is important in your day to day activities. Don't forget to eat health, stay healthy and live healthy. Do have a fulfilled day!
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good day to you all, How is your day going? Still on Diabete and Obesity. Continuing from where we stop from the last post;

Disruption in fat metabolism

Obesity is also thought to trigger changes to the body's metabolism. These changes cause fat tissue (adipose tissue) to release fat molecules into the blood, which can affect insulin responsive cells and lead to reduced insulin sensitivity.

Another theory put forward by scientists into how obesity could lead to type 2 diabetes is that obesity causes prediabetes, a metabolic condition that almost always develops into type 2 diabetes.

Preventing obesity

The links between obesity and type 2 diabetes are firmly established - without the intervention of a healthy diet and appropriate exercise, obesity can lead to type 2 diabetes over a relatively short period of time.

The good news is that reducing your body weight, by even a small amount, can help improve your body's insulin sensitivity and lower your risk of developing cardiovascular and metabolic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and types of cancer.

According to the NHS, a 5% reduction in body weight followed up by regular moderate intensity exercise could reduce your type 2 diabetes risk by more than 50%. This is where i will be stopping for today.

To order for our DWP pack, kindly make use of the contact above. To loose excess tommy fats, call or whatsapp the above contactGood day to you all, How is your day going? Still on Diabete and Obesity. Continuing from where we stop from the last post;

Disruption in fat metabolism

Obesity is also thought to trigger changes to the body's metabolism. These changes cause fat tissue (adipose tissue) to release fat molecules into the blood, which can affect insulin responsive cells and lead to reduced insulin sensitivity.

Another theory put forward by scientists into how obesity could lead to type 2 diabetes is that obesity causes prediabetes, a metabolic condition that almost always develops into type 2 diabetes.

Preventing obesity

The links between obesity and type 2 diabetes are firmly established - without the intervention of a healthy diet and appropriate exercise, obesity can lead to type 2 diabetes over a relatively short period of time.

The good news is that reducing your body weight, by even a small amount, can help improve your body's insulin sensitivity and lower your risk of developing cardiovascular and metabolic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and types of cancer.

According to the NHS, a 5% reduction in body weight followed up by regular moderate intensity exercise could reduce your type 2 diabetes risk by more than 50%. This is where i will be stopping for today.

To order for our DWP pack, kindly make use of the contact above. To loose excess tommy fats, call or whatsapp the above contact
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Good day fellas. Happy new month to you all and Happy Eid-el-Maulud to all our Muslim clients. Do enjoy your holiday. Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
8 Ways To Get A Better Night Sleep As A Diabetic!

Good evening. Trust you all had a great day?

A lot of my subscribers have complained about difficulty in sleeping. This is the answer to those complaints.

Here are 8 ways to have a better night rest if you are diabetic.

Diabetes can have a big effect on sleep. High blood glucose levels, sleep apnea, nights time hypos – these are some of the ways that diabetes can leave you feeling unsatisfied with your sleep and tired the next day.

The opposite is also true. Poor sleeping habits can cause type 2 diabetes.

These 8 sleeping tips should help you get a better night’s rest:

1. Have a fixed sleeping time

Aim to get at least six hours sleep per night. If your schedule allows it, eight hours is even better. To do that, pick a bedtime and a waking up time, and stick to it. If you stick to regular sleeping hours, your body will get used to shutting off at that time, making it easier to get to sleep. It will also make your routine more structured and less hectic, allowing you to sleep more peacefully.

Unfortunately, that means no napping. However tempting it might be. Napping disrupts your sleep rhythms, which, once you’ve decided on your fixed sleeping hours, should be nice and settled.

On a similar notes

2. Don’t sleep in at the weekends

Try to maintain the same fixed sleeping pattern every day. That means at the weekend too. Breaking your fixed sleeping time at weekends, although tempting, can disrupt the flow of your metabolism.

3. Avoid alcohol before bed[/b[

At first, alcohol makes you feel sleepy, but it has a stimulating effect later on. If you have a drink just before bed, you will disrupt your sleep. You might wake up much earlier than you planned to. Or you might just have poor quality sleep, leaving you feeling tired the next day.

[b]4. Train your brain

Teach your brain that the bed is only for sleeping and some other grownup things. That means not working in bed, or browsing the internet in bed, or anything like that. If you associate bed with all kinds of non sleeping activities, your brain won’t naturally be inclined to drift off.

5. Practice relaxation and meditation techniques and avoid worrying and getting anxious :

Practice mindfulness and other breathing exercises to help you switch off from outside concerns. Most of the anxieties that disturb our sleep are about the future. By meditating, we take our minds off the future and focus on the present moment. This helps us have a better night’s sleep, which in turn helps us face those things as we get to them.

6. Avoid screens before bed

The light from bright screens wakes our brains up. Research also suggests that it disrupts our circadian rhythms, which, among other things, help us to maintain healthy, consistent  sleep.

7. Avoid leaving tasks till the morning

Try to get everyday tasks done the night before. That includes things like choosing your outfit and making your lunch. By getting these tiny stressors out of the way, you’ll sleep more peacefully. Like a baby.

8. Use Diabetes Wellness Pack

This all natural diabetes cure has in it components that detoxify and relax your body. DWP has been proven to lower blood sugar by 40% or more within 2 weeks of usage. Lives are being transformed and people are getting their health back on track.

Send in your order right now in this order:

Your full names, delivery address, telephone number and the day you want us to deliver.

We will deliver to you and you pay on delivery provided our payment on delivery service covers your area. Send those info in as SMS to the contact above
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
BASIC INFORMATION FOR NEWLY DIAGNOSED DIABETICS

Diabetes is the general term to describe people who have blood that is sweeter than normal. A number of different types of diabetes exist.

A diagnosis of diabetes tends to be a big shock for most of us. It’s far from the end of the world though and you'll find well over 259,000 people who are demonstrating this.

On this thread we have found that with the number of new people being diagnosed with diabetes each day, sometimes they were not being able to get all the advice it would perhaps like to deliver - particularly with regards to people with type 2 diabetes.

The role of carbohydrate

Carbohydrates are a factor in diabetes because they ultimately break down into sugar (glucose) within our blood. We then need enough insulin to either convert the blood sugar into energy for our body, or to store the blood sugar as body fat.

If the amount of carbohydrate we take in is more than our body’s own (or injected) insulin can cope with, then our blood sugar will rise.

The bad news

Research indicates that raised blood sugar levels over a period of years can lead to organ damage, commonly referred to as diabetic complications.

The good news

Testimonies from our clients have shown that there is hope to keep blood sugar levels from going too high. It’s a daily task but it’s within our reach and it’s well worth the effort. However, with the help of our Diabetes Wellness Pack, you can be free from the fear of high blood sugar and its complications.

To order for one of our pack, kindly make use of the contact above.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Good day fellas. How was your night? Trust you are all having a good day? Do enjoy yourself and have a fulfill day
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
I was going through my mails couple of months ago when I stumbled on one of my clients
recently sent testimony in my box few days ago.

This is a client that after ordering for a pack of Glucofit sometimes last year October in Port-harcourt called again around November to order a pack of Glucofit for his father in Lagos.

After so much persuasion from me, i got this testimony from him sometimes ago. It goes
thus: Forwarded as received!

*ALL THANKS TO GOD AND ADEDOYIN FOR

NOT BEING SELFISH WITH THE INFORMATION*

*ON GLUCOFIT (DIABETICS WELLNESS PACK). I

WAS GOING THROUGH THE INTERNET AND*

*I CAME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE ON

DIABETICS AND GLUCOFIT AS A CURE.*

*I USED TO HAVE MY BLOOD SUGAR AS HIGH

AS 12, 14, 17 AND 18. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE*

*GLUCOFIT A TRY AND I QUICKLY ORDERED

FOR A FULL PACK. 8 DAYS LATTER WITH ME*

*STILL EATING FORBIDDEN FOODDS, MY

SUGAR DROPPED AS LOW AS 6.0 ON THE

14/10/2016.*

*I CHECKED AGAIN IT HAS DROPPED TO

5.5mmol/l.*

*I NOW SLEEP WELL, EAT NORMAL WITH SO

MANY SYMPTOMS DISAPPEARING EVERYDAY*.

*I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SHIFT AWAY FROM

LIES BEING TOLD BY DOCTORS THAT IT CAN*

*ONLY BE MANAGED, THEREBY COLLECTING

MONEY WITHOUT SOLUTION.*

Regards

Godson

I believe your testimony is next and i cant wait to broadcast it on this platform. why not give our diabetes wellness pack a try today. Your testimony might just be the next. To order for your glucofit (DWP) pack, forward

Your delivery address
Name
Date of delivery
City/ State
Email address
To the contacts above.......
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good day fellas. How was your day? Continuing from my previous post;

Controlling your carbs

The info below is primarily aimed at people with type 2 diabetes, however, it may also be of benefit for other types of diabetes as well.

There are two approaches to controlling your carbs:

Reduce your carbohydrate intake

Choose ‘better’ carbohydrates

Reduce your carbohydrates

A large number of people have chosen to reduce the amount of carbohydrates they eat as they have found this to be an effective way of improving (lowering) their blood sugar levels.

The carbohydrates which tend to have the most pronounced effect on blood sugar levels tend to be starchy carbohydrates such as rice, pasta, bread, potatoes and similar root vegetables, flour based products (pastry, cakes, biscuits, battered food etc) and certain fruits.

Choosing better carbohydrates

The low glycaemic index diet is often favoured by healthcare professionals but some people with diabetes find that low GI does not help their blood sugar enough and may wish to cut out these foods altogether.

Eating what works for you

Different people respond differently to different types of food. What works for one person may not work so well for another. The best way to see which foods are working for you is to test your blood sugar with a glucose meter.

To be able to see what effect a particular type of food or meal has on your blood sugar is to do a test before the meal and then test after the meal. A test 2 hours after the meal gives a good idea of how your body has reacted to the meal.

The blood sugar ranges recommended by NICE are as follows:

Blood glucose ranges for type 2 diabetes
Before meals: 4 to 7 mmol/l
2 hours after meals: under 8.5 mmol/l

Blood glucose ranges for type 1 diabetes (adults)
Before meals: 4 to 7 mmol/l
2 hours after meals: under 9 mmol/l

Blood glucose ranges for type 1 diabetes (children)
Before meals: 4 to 8 mmol/l
2 hours after meals: under 10 mmol/l

However, those that are able to, may wish to keep blood sugar levels below the NICE after meal targets.

To order for our diabetes wellness pack @ the ongoing discount price kindly contact by making use of the above number.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Good morning dear N'landers. Trust you all had a great night. Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by NairalandSARS: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2017
What do you gain from these posts
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Sunday fellas. Enjoy the rest of the day!
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good day N'landers. Trust you all had a stresfree day?

Tonight, i will be discussing on Why are good blood sugar levels important?

It is important that you control your blood glucose levels as well as you can as too high sugar levels for long periods of time increases the risk of diabetes complications developing.

Diabetes complications are health problems which include:

Kidney disease
Nerve damage
Retinal disease
Heart disease
Stroke

This list of problems may look scary but the main point to note is that the risk of these problems can be minimised through good blood glucose level control. Small improvements can make a big difference if you stay dedicated and maintain those improvements over most days.

Meanwhile, you can get a permanent solution to frequent increase in blood sugaar by using one of our Diabetes Wellness Pack. To order for one of these packs, kindly make use of the contacts above for more details.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Carbohydrate Controlled Diets

Carbohydrates are found in foods such as bread, potatoes and rice. Carbohydrates are found in foods such as bread, potatoes and rice. One area of confusion for diabetics and their diets is carbohydrates. So, should you eat carbohydrates or avoid them?

Carbohydrates have a direct influence on blood sugar levels and so diets followed by people with diabetes tend to focus either on the quantity of carbohydrate intake or the speed at which carbohydrates are absorbed by the body.

What is a carbohydrate controlled diet?

A carbohydrate controlled diet is a diet in which carbohydrate intake is either limited or set at a particular value. Setting carbohydrate intake at set values or limits can be used by people with diabetes help stabilise blood glucose levels.

Examples of carbohydrate controlled diets include:

Low carbohydrate diets
Ketogenic diets
Atkins diet
Low carb, high fat diet
South beach diet
The Zone diet.........

This is here i will be stopping tonight on Carbohydrate controlled diet. To be continued in my next post.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFER IS CURRENTLY GOING ON. ONLY 50 PACKS IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS OFFER. GRAB YOURS NOW. TO ORDER FOR OUR DIABETES WELLNESS PACK, KINDLY MAKE USE OF THE CONTACT ABOVE.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Today, i will be discussing on few tips to lower your risk for Type 2 diabetes

Simple Steps to Lower Your Risk

Making a few lifestyle changes can dramatically lower the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. The same changes can also lower the chances of developing heart disease and some cancers.

Control Your Weight

Excess weight is the single most important cause of type 2 diabetes. Being overweight increases the chances of developing type 2 diabetes seven fold. Being obese makes you 20 to 40 times more likely to develop diabetes than someone with a healthy weight.

Losing weight can help if your weight is above the healthy-weight range. Losing 7 to 10 percent of your current weight can cut your chances of developing type 2 diabetes in half.

Get Moving—and Turn Off the Television

Inactivity promotes type 2 diabetes. Working your muscles more often and making them work harder improves their ability to use insulin and absorb glucose. This puts less stress on your insulin-making cells. Long bouts of hot, sweaty exercise aren’t necessary to reap this benefit. Studies have shown that walking briskly for a half hour every day reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 30 percent. Recently, more studies have supported the findings - reported similar diabetes-prevention benefits for brisk walking of more than 5 hours per week. This amount of exercise has a variety of other benefits as well. And even greater cardiovascular and other advantages can be attained by more, and more intense, exercise.

Television-watching appears to be an especially-detrimental form of inactivity: Every two hours you spend watching TV instead of pursuing something more active increases the chances of developing diabetes by 20 percent; it also increases the risk of heart disease (15 percent) and early death (13 percent). The more television people watch, the more likely they are to be overweight or obese, and this seems to explain part of the TV viewing-diabetes link. The unhealthy diet patterns associated with TV watching may also explain some of this relationship.

To be continued............
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. Compliment of the season to you all. Wishing you merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Complement of the season fellas. Happy new year to you all.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning fellas. Happy weekend to you all. Do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning fellas. Trust you all had a great night rest? This is to remind you all that the week is ruining to an end. Pls endeavour to check your blood sugar level to know your status.

Do have a lovely weekend ahead.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018

A lot of my subscribers have complained about
difficulty in sleeping. This is the answer to those
complaints.

Here are 8 ways to have a better night rest if you
are diabetic.

Diabetes can have a big effect on sleep. High blood glucose levels, sleep apnea, nights time hypos – these are some of the ways that diabetes can leave you feeling unsatisfied with your sleep and tired the next day.

Aim to get at least six hours sleep per night. If your schedule allows it, eight hours is even better. To do that, pick a bedtime and a waking up time, and stick to it.

If you stick to regular sleeping hours, your body will get used to shutting off at that time, making it easier to get to sleep. It will also make your routine more structured and less hectic, allowing you to sleep more peacefully.

Unfortunately, that means no napping. However
tempting it might be. Napping disrupts your sleep rhythms, which, once you’ve decided on your fixed sleeping hours, should be nice and settled.

On a similar notes

Try to maintain the same fixed sleeping pattern every day. That means at the weekend too. Breaking your fixed sleeping time at weekends, although tempting, can disrupt the flow of your metabolism.

3. Avoid alcohol before bed

At first, alcohol makes you feel sleepy, but it has a stimulating effect later on. If you have a drink just before bed, you will disrupt your sleep. You might wake up much earlier than you planned to.
Or you might just have poor quality sleep, leaving you feeling tired the next day.

4. Train your brain
Teach your brain that the bed is only for sleeping and some other grownup things. That means not working in bed, or browsing the internet in bed, or anything like that. If you associate bed with all kinds of non sleeping activities, your brain won’t naturally be inclined to drift off.

5. Practice relaxation and meditation techniques and avoid worrying and getting anxious :

Practice mindfulness and other breathing exercises to help you switch off from outside concerns. Most of the anxieties that disturb our sleep are about the future. By meditating, we take our minds off the future and focus on the present moment. This helps us have a better night’s sleep, which in turn helps us face those things as we get to them.

The light from bright screens wakes our brains up. Research also suggests that it disrupts our circadian rhythms, which, among other things, help us to maintain healthy, consistent  sleep.

Try to get everyday tasks done the night before. That includes things like choosing your outfit and making your lunch. By getting these tiny stressors out of the way, you’ll sleep more peacefully. Like a baby.

This all natural diabetes cure has in it components that detoxify and relax your body. DWP has been proven to lower blood sugar by 40% or more within 2 weeks of usage. Lives are being transformed and people are getting their health back on track.

Your full names, delivery address, telephone number and the day you want us to deliver.

We will deliver to you and you pay on delivery provided our payment on delivery service covers your area. Send those info in as SMS to the contact above
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good day fellas, trust you all had a great day?

This is another new week. This post is to remind you to check your blood sugar level before the end of the week. Its very important to know your status.

Do have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good evening fellas. Trust you all enjoying your weekend. This is to wish you all happy new month. Enjoy your weekend to the fullest and do have a great week ahead.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2018

A lot of my subscribers have complained about
difficulty in sleeping. This is the answer to those
complaints.

Here are 8 ways to have a better night rest if you
are diabetic.

Aim to get at least six hours sleep per night. If your schedule allows it, eight hours is even better. To do that, pick a bedtime and a waking up time, and stick to it.

If you stick to regular sleeping hours, your body will get used to shutting off at that time, making it easier to get to sleep. It will also make your routine more structured and less hectic, allowing you to sleep more peacefully.

Unfortunately, that means no napping. However
tempting it might be. Napping disrupts your sleep rhythms, which, once you’ve decided on your fixed sleeping hours, should be nice and settled.

On a similar notes

3. Avoid alcohol before bed

At first, alcohol makes you feel sleepy, but it has a stimulating effect later on. If you have a drink just before bed, you will disrupt your sleep. You might wake up much earlier than you planned to.
Or you might just have poor quality sleep, leaving you feeling tired the next day.

4. Train your brain

Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning fellas,

Hope u had a great night rest? This is to remind you all that daily exercise is important for healthy living. Don't forget to exercise for few minutes today. It will prevent you from developing diabetes early in life and don't forget to eat healthy- always balance your diet. Do have a great weekend!
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good day fellas. Happy weekend to u all. Do have a lovely weekend
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do You Know That Diabetes Causes Cognitive Decline and Brain Damage?

Good morning fellas, happy weekend to you all.

Trust you are doing great today.

The piece of information I'm about to share with

can safe you from some unintended calamity.

It's well known that type 2 diabetes can increase

the risk for heart disease, kidney disease, nerve

damage, and amputations. But complications

associated with poor blood sugar control can

affect other parts of the body, too.

"When we talk about diabetes complications,

we talk about it from head to toe," says Cathy

Reeder-McIntosh,a certified diabetes educator

at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in

Durham, North Carolina.

"Even if you don't have perfectly controlled

blood sugar, lowering your A1C level — which

measures your average blood sugar level over

the past two to three months — even a small

amount helps reduce your risk of complications.

Cognitive Decline is one of the surprising

complications of diabetes.

"Certainly there is a lot of evidence that high

blood sugar affects memory and attention

chronically over time," says Katherine Lewis, MD,

MSCR, an assistant professor in the division of

endocrinology, diabetes, and medical genetics at

the Medical University of South Carolina in

Charleston.  Imaging tests of the brains of

people with diabetes showed that diabetes is

correlated with brain changes, according to a

research published in July 2014 in the Journal of

Alzheimer's Disease. Although doctors don't fully

understand the relationship,Dr. Lewis said,

controlling blood sugar may help reduce

the risk for altered memory and cognition. But

then we have a natural solution to this

challenge.

---------------------------------

Testimony From Mr Abbey

Good afternoon . I am very excited sending you this note. I have been diabetic for over 5 years.

I stumbled on your write up online and I took the risk. My friend and I ordered for two packs of GLUCOFIT. Now I am done with the 30days therapy and my FBS today is 3.8mmmol. Honestly it amazing because my medications haven't been able to do that. Ade, kindly educate me on the kind of healthy lifestyle I can adopt to keep this amazing testimony.

Mr Abbey.

-----------------------------------
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good evening fellas, trust u all had a great day?Don't forget to check your blood sugar level this weekend. Do have a fulfill weekend. Enjoy your weekend!
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
40% MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON DIABETES WELLNESS PACK

Good day fellas, this is to inform all our prospective clients about our Easter massive discount on glucofit is currently going on. Here is your last golden opportunity for the year. Only few packs is available for this offer. Grab yours now!!!!!!!!!
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning fellas. Trust you all had a great weekend? Do have a wonderful week and Happy Easter celebration in advance.
Re: Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family by killdiabetes(f): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday fellas. Do have a wonderful week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living With MiL / Not Wearing A Scarf In Church? Sin Or Not Sin / Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.