Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira (2760 Views)

50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] I'm a businessman, got duped of #1.4M, I'm available to do anything for a fresh start, please if you have any vacancy for work I'm up for it.
Please I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos State, I need a job, my qualification is SSCE.
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by obas01(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Sorry for the bad experience i pray God will help us,
pls share your experience with us so others wont fall victim
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
I need a job for now
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by free2ryhme: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:
[color=#550000][/color] I'm a businessman, got duped of #1.4M, I'm available to do anything for a fresh start, please if you have any vacancy for work I'm up for it.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

i want to ask oooo

Since you are a Christian do anyone in your Christian circle know you were duped

Why be say na when december don dey reach your remember nairaland after 9 months

when you get N1.4m you no remember nairaland abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by jericco1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
oh God. that's a massive loss. I pray you get the work you're looking for.
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by jieta: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

i want to ask oooo

Since you are a Christian do anyone in your Christian circle know you were duped

Why be say na when december don dey reach your remember nairaland after 9 months

hahahahahahahaha no mind the idiot, as if na nairaland dupe am
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by benzion72(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
What work fetch you so much money continue with it now

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Somatic(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
jieta:

You're a demented slowpoke for putting up such a tasteless comment. See this waste of sperm tampon probably living off his parents at 40 or using a stolen phone smarter than himself coming to insult someone at probably his lowest point. Asswipe!

@OP, Sorry for the misfortune. Do well to ignore idiotic comments like the above. Going forward, can you drive? Cause with your qualifications, you may at best be able to land a driving job. Getting to ride an Uber either on Hire Purchase or on a salary is an option. Alternatively, if you can handle trucks, try scouting around the ports for a trucking job. Wish I could help from my end. I wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

i want to ask oooo

They're aware

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
jericco1:
oh God. that's a massive loss.
I pray you get the work you're looking for.
Amen thank you
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
benzion72:
What work fetch you so much money continue with it now

I used to own a business firm, I was a legit hustler, but with trust I let someone to run away with all I laboured 3 years getting, I lose both my business and my house and my money. Everything happens just like voodoo in action, I pray nobody I know will have such experience. Imagine when everyone you know dessert you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Somatic:

You're a demented slowpoke for putting up such a tasteless comment. See this waste of sperm tampon probably living off his parents at 40 or using a stolen phone smarter than himself coming to insult someone at probably his lowest point. Asswipe!

@OP, Sorry for the misfortune. Do well to ignore idiotic comments like the above. Going forward, can you drive? Cause with your qualifications, you may at best be able to land a driving job. Getting to ride an Uber either on Hire Purchase or on a salary is an option. Alternatively, if you can handle trucks, try scouting around the ports for a trucking job. Wish I could help from my end. I wish you all the best.
Yes brother
Somebody adviced me to go for the driving, which I'm going to do, trying to find someone who has car that can teach me how to drive, and although I'm trying to get funds to go to driving school. Thank you for your words. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
jieta:
Thank you for your words, I just pray you won't be this type of idiot in your life.
I'm not begging for money rather I'm looking for job.
And moreover Nairaland have what it takes to get a job.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by free2ryhme: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

They're aware

Since they are aware the church can assist in any little way they can
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by emerich(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

Yes brother
Somebody adviced me to go for the driving, which I'm going to do, trying to find someone who has car that can teach me how to drive, and although I'm trying to get funds to go to driving school. Thank you for your words. God bless you.

Very touching circumstances to lose one's hard earned cash, you write so brilliantly considering you are an SSCE holder, may the good Lord grant you the grace to recover all you had lost, you shall look back one day and smile and recall how you were raised from Grass to Grace after losing all you had laboured for.....
It's well my bro, am glad you picking the broken pieces back.........
I wish you success in your future pursuits.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

Since they are aware the church can assist in any little way they can
It's RCCG, my pastor introduced me to my lawyer.
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
emerich:

Very touching circumstances to lose one's hard earned cash, you write so brilliantly considering you are an SSCE holder, may the good Lord grant you the grace to recover all you had lost, you shall look back one day and smile and recall how you were raised from Grass to Grace after losing all you had laboured for.....
Amen thank you
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by coolqayy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Somatic:

i have a trustworthy person that can handle trucks and car,incase of any vacancy
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by benzion72(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

I used to own a business firm, I was a legit hustler, but with trust I let someone to run away with all I laboured 3 years getting, I lose both my business and my house and my money. Everything happens just like voodoo in action, I pray nobody I know will have such experience. Imagine when everyone you know dessert you.

That serious but not withstanding you can always thrive better in your known field. You can start from the scratch again. God bless your huzzle
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Somatic(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seems you were a parts dealer. While scouting for the driving school (I recommend learning how to drive Trucks), I advise you restart within your line of trade. You can align with a major dealer and help resell parts for a small profit. Also, you can familiarize yourself with Mercedes Benz dealerships and workshops so that the technicians will see you as their go to guy for supplies of parts. You save them the trip to ladipo, get good parts with your vast experience and get a small fee for your troubles. It may not be easy as I have written but trust me, with determination and integrity (let the authenticity of your supplies never be contested) by God's help, you'd not only get back on your feet, but surpass your previous status. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Fawklicant: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

Amen thank you

How far with your case? Have you started learning the driving thing?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fawklicant:

Yes I have started, just have to stop because I don't have enough funds to pay them, on getting there the first time I was taught how to handle the steering wheel and understand the gear selector, and also how to make uturn. I paid 3k with me and also registration fee #500, I was told to bring the balance next day #5k and #2k for driving permit to run on the road, the duration is actually 10days and thanks for asking bro. Honestly it's not been that easy for me, but like now I wish I can start some hustle.

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fawklicant:

Yes I have started, just have to stop because I don't have enough funds to pay them, on getting there the first time I was taught how to handle the steering wheel and understand the gear selector, and also how to make uturn. I paid 3k with me and also registration fee #500, I was told to bring the balance next day #5k and #2k for driving permit to run on the road, the duration is actually 10days and thanks for asking bro. Honestly it's not been that easy for me, but like now I wish I can start some hustle

Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Fawklicant: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Million1985(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 6:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Fawklicant:
SMS me on 08077155949. I want to ask you some things. Notify me when you have this number so that I can delete it.
I have the number now.
Re: I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
emerich:

Amen 4 the brother o.

(1) (Reply)

NIELSEN Graduate & Non-Graduate Positions / Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment / Watcnigerian Lady Fired From Job In UK For Saying ‘i’m Strong’ When She Was Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.