Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) (3534 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by kettykin: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Has anyone observed that since the forecast was made in the 70s Nigerian military held sway till 1979 , after that another set if civilians from the North took over with their military counterparts hijacking the country in1983 till 1999 .

If truth be told the military generals from the North and Obasanjo killed Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
clerkent:
WOW ALL OF THEM ARE 100 AND SOMETHING.WE WILL GET THERE.
When? Be dreaming. When u wake up from your deep slumber pls let us know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:

How I wish someone will just kidnapped and take me to Europe, Ayam tired of ds country, the only thing u will hear most ppu saying is it will be better one day, Abeg which day.

I don't know why my great grand father did not allow himself to be sold as slave to the colonial master in those days. Who kno I for dey among the black American now.
grin
Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by Cjrane2: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
mars123:
Hypocrisy is when you post this here and in 2019 you go vote in a visionless politician. Nigeria's failure is a team effort. We all have a hand in it one way or the other.

Gbam!

Nigerians like to pretend they don't know how and why we became stunted. in the same view he yells out "afonja", "Inyamiri" or "Flattie". That is exactly where Nigeria missed the bus and will continue in darkness until we find a way to live together in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_TUFO8i9s

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Naija my country,a country isnt blessed because of mineral resources its d quality of leaders that control the resources that matters,with the wealth we have acquired since independence Nigeria should av been one of the best place to be in the world.

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Re: Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Emusan:

This is one of the reasons I stopped voting in this country since 2003.

Now what happened in late 2013 to 2015 is reoccurring, the way people thought PMB is the Messiah now they have started singing Messiah song for Atiku.
The political class ensures that your options are limited. No be who dem present you go choose from?

By this time 2021, another Messiah Go Show...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr / I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari / North Will Always Be Grateful To GEJ For 6 Federal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.