Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal (19509 Views)

Mourinho Celebrates Roma Win In His 1000th Game As A Manager / Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria / France Renard Scores Worst Own Goal Ever In Women's World Cup, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Edopesin: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
The guy cast ticket angry
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by NigerDeltan(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

Yes I do.
His village people tried here.

OK I get u
Was wondering how someone as beautiful as you are will not know what an own goal is

1 Like

Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Broderick555: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
nah Pique normal food nah own goal like say nah one big thing
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by ahamonyeka(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
dhope001:
He scored own goal and he is on target for NFF undecided. Well we can't quickly judge him for that. But that's not a good profile for his career.
own goals are not done knowingly.

I do not thing you play football.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by kpaofame: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keneking:
Where is he from in Nigeria? That name ehn grin grin grin
Delta i guess
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Tartie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Show me a defender dat nvr scored an own goal or cause a penalty? Its normal 4 defenders 2 do dat..durin my hay-days as a defender I did dat too
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
kpaofame:
Delta i guess
Edo
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by triple996(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Village people at it once more

Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
WHO IS ABOVE MISTAKES?
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Niyinficient(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:
Nice .. his village people picked the right time to remember him.

lol! Nigerians no kill me aswear......

I truly believe this saying "The antidote to depression is a Nigerian comment" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Jacksfdghh: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Don't you know the meaning of own goal?
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by fratermathy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Edo

angry angry angry

If you are not sure of something, just sh*tup. He's a Deltan. That's an Urhobo name.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by fratermathy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keneking:
Where is he from in Nigeria? That name ehn grin grin grin

He's an Urhobo from Delta State. The name means Life is Strong (or hard).
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
fratermathy:

angry angry angry

If you are not sure of something, just sh*tup. He's a Deltan. That's an Urhobo name.
I hope you know Benin and Urhobo share similar cultural heritage and names in some cases. Here is an interview with FIFA in 2015

Even when he was a very small child, his father took him to the football pitch every day and helped him learn to have fun with a ball at his feet. “I’m very grateful to him,” he said, “but I also know that I’ll go into this match like I do every other. I was born and grew up in Germany so I consider myself to be German.”
Nevertheless, this powerful defender – capable of playing both as a centre-back and on the right side of a four-man defence – remains well-placed to identify with his team’s upcoming opponents. He has visited Nigeria twice and his grandparents live in Benin City, where Akpoguma fondly remembers everyone going to church on Sundays and then playing football together – something he was understandably pleased to be part of.
It is clear that the Hoffenheim youngster is proud of these experiences and has been shaped by them. “As a person I always want to get on well with everyone,” he said. “I can’t hate or envy anyone. I enjoy meeting everybody and I think that kind of mentality is typical for Nigeria.

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/news/y=2015/m=6/news=akpoguma-nigeria-match-is-special-for-me-2639670.html
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by jobbers: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by fratermathy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I hope you know Benin and Urhobo share similar cultural heritage and names in some cases. Here is an interview with FIFA in 2015

Even when he was a very small child, his father took him to the football pitch every day and helped him learn to have fun with a ball at his feet. “I’m very grateful to him,” he said, “but I also know that I’ll go into this match like I do every other. I was born and grew up in Germany so I consider myself to be German.”
Nevertheless, this powerful defender – capable of playing both as a centre-back and on the right side of a four-man defence – remains well-placed to identify with his team’s upcoming opponents. He has visited Nigeria twice and his grandparents live in Benin City, where Akpoguma fondly remembers everyone going to church on Sundays and then playing football together – something he was understandably pleased to be part of.
It is clear that the Hoffenheim youngster is proud of these experiences and has been shaped by them. “As a person I always want to get on well with everyone,” he said. “I can’t hate or envy anyone. I enjoy meeting everybody and I think that kind of mentality is typical for Nigeria.

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/news/y=2015/m=6/news=akpoguma-nigeria-match-is-special-for-me-2639670.html

Many Deltans live in Benin and Urhobos are believed to originate from Edo.

However, that name is not answered by the Binis at all. It's a purely Urhobo/Isoko name.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Many Deltans live in Benin and Urhobos are believed to originate from Edo.

However, that name is not answered by the Binis at all. It's a purely Urhobo/Isoko name.
I think you are right, just found out his middle name is ufuoma.

Now apologize for insulting earlier.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Evestar200(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
fratermathy:

He's an Urhobo from Delta State. The name means Life is Strong (or hard).
na, Akpoguma means life is big or life is deep.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by kechywillz(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
He said he wants to play for Germany instead of Nigeria. We have so many talented young boys willing and eager to perform better,the problem with our country is we like everything foreign, nobody nuture and groom our boys in this country
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by fratermathy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I think you are right, just found out his middle name is ufuoma.

Now apologize for insulting earlier.

My apologies.

1 Like

Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by fratermathy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evestar200:
na, Akpoguma means life is big or life is deep.

Thanks for the correction! smiley
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
fratermathy:

My apologies.
Accepted bros.
Re: NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal by Evestar200(f): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
fratermathy:

Thanks for the correction! smiley
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.