Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride (32002 Views)

How To Check If The Catalyst Of That Vehicle Is Intact Or Not / Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by AutoReportNG: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Far Above Far Beyond Concept Transportation proposal for Land Rover. Land Rover is a rich history brand that’s been known for its tough vehicles that we use to explore the unconquered terrain. This concept vehicle is a future vision for the year 2030 where first manned missions to Mars are planned. The first astronaut would need an exploration vehicle that is not limited by its range and capability. Far Above Far Beyond Concept Transportation wants to provide the best off-road capability to explore Mars, it’ll also be able to house expedition crews for longer periods of time thanks to its extended life support on multi-week long journeys.

Designed by Dominik Krug, octagon shape has become the underlying theme because it has inherently strong shape and very useful for construction of pressurized chambers. The design of this futuristic vehicle focuses on connection ability to other vehicles, modular attachment, safety features, and off-road system.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/thinking-of-going-to-mars-this-land.html

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by AutoReportNG: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
I think this will be perfect for Nigerian bad roads too...

See more pictures and video here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/thinking-of-going-to-mars-this-land.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Wawu, three velar joined together.
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by forreelinc(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2017
one of our uncles wey dey beg us for money get this kind motor

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by thesicilian: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's amazing how other countries are so far ahead of us here in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Donald3d(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:

@Lalasticlala
Until danfo boys give you jack grin

5 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cool, let me start saving, earth haff tire me

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by jashar(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg, I wan go Mars....

Earth have tire me.
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Cool, let me start saving, earth haff tire me

Carry me along , if you no mind
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by kings09(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
thesicilian:
It's amazing how other countries are so far ahead of us here in Nigeria.
Cos we have an archaic leader who has no idea on how to develop a country and still rules with a 1960 brain.

14 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Spaxon(f): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
AutoReportNG:

@Lalasticlala
so Nigeria cannot have their bad roads in peace again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
V
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Perge(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
How do you transport this blunt metal to Mars... Is there any feasible interplanetary vehicle yet?
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

Carry me along , if you no mind
Good, you will just kukuma pay tfare for both of us
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by pol23: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oya no Mars...
I tire for this Nigeria ooo..
Where to get money to buy am now?
Modified...
I thought e go fit fly to mars... I for just rob bank and run comot Earth..
Anytime I broke,I come back to steal on earth while with my bitches in Mars.
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mars here i cum
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by ceezarhh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
how wonderful!...my dream of leaving this earth is coming to reality...

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Good, you will just kukuma pay tfare for both of us

I no dey go again LOL
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Okoyeeboz: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
That vehicle was made with South Eastern roads in mind. The roads there are worse than the terrain of Mars.

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by segebase(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
c
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Dearlord(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
when shall we get there
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by GTCreations: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm into interior decorations. Check my thread. I just started and my works are high quality and affordable. Regardless of state, we deliver.
https://www.nairaland.com/4148839/make-house-home-gtcreations
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by perry1988(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

I no dey go again LOL
Hahahahaha, na woman go pay for you?
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by HtwoOw: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's a concept

But the world won't see it get built , not only will it be crazy expensive , it'll also be impractical
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by sonnie10: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
This one that is like butterfly, can it maintain lane or stop at traffic stops when it gets to mars.
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by Topeh09: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
CyberEBOLA:
Mars here i cum
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by sonnie10: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Perge:
How do you transport this blunt metal to Mars... Is there any feasible interplanetary vehicle yet?

How did Rover land in mars?
Re: Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride by musicwriter(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Aliens may actually visit us soon. Just last night I was having a really good dream of where aliens were soon to visit South Africa and I was telling people to brace up to receive them, but nobody believe it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior / Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive / Fuel Consumption Ratio; Six Plugs Vs Four Plugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.