Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] (6741 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFwlpMOnM&feature=youtu.be

Here is my teleportation video and it is 100% unedited.

WHAT IS TELEPORTATION?

Teleportation is the movement of physical objects from one place to another without any physical help.

If you have teleportation power, where will you teleport to?

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Raintaker(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Babalawos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFwlpMOnM&feature=youtu.be

Here is my teleportation video and it is 100% unedited.

WHAT IS TELEPORTATION?

Teleportation is the movement of physical objects from one place to another without any physical help.

If you have teleportation power, where will you teleport to?

Babalawos
Where did you teleport to Babalawos?
I didn't see u before or after?
Are u the one under the red clothe?
Why hide under the clothe?
Can't teleportation be done in a way like appearing/disappearing? without any props or clothes.
If I have teleportation power, I'll teleport into and out of CBN vault though.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by NPComplete: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just look at this cheap fool. grin

Babalawos why are u bent on disgracing real babalawos the world over like this? Na mumu u think say we be?

You have started again abi. U this fraud. Don't let me start with u this afternoon o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by jojomario(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning. I need enlightenment on edan ( male and female) usefulness, any disadvantages, and the power it possesses.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

NPComplete:
Just look at this cheap fool. grin

Babalawos why are u bent on disgracing real babalawos the world over like this? Na mumu u think say we be?

You have started again abi. U this fraud. Don't let me start with u this afternoon o.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by purem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmmm dis man matter Don tire me
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
babalawos help me grow a beard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Do you want to become a member of the Prestigious Ogboni Fraternity?

Babalawos

jojomario:
Good morning. I need enlightenment on edan ( male and female) usefulness, any disadvantages, and the power it possesses.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Beard can be grown by thoroughly cleaning the affected body part with methylated spirit before applying hair cream mixed with weed. Do this daily till you see improvement.

beardlessdude:
babalawos help me grow a beard

4 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Babalawos:
Beard can be grown by thoroughly cleaning the affected body part with methylated spirit before applying hair cream mixed with weed. Do this daily till you see improvement.

I have done this already. I want to know if a Juju or something like that can make it grow

4 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by jojomario(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

I am making some research for some personal reasons.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by jojomario(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

for some personal reason sir.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by NPComplete: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Babalawos:
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

Yeah. Like the guy hiding behind a red cloth and then throwing it up and running through the door at the other end because he thinks his uncles are fools and he came to the internet to deceive them cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by thecommunist(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4148301/10-benefits-having-mighty-mystical#62781957
babalawos, i asked a question here. please answer it.
thanks
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2017
MY TELEPORTATION METHOD

Yes, I'm the Babalawo behind the red cloth, when the red cloth was raised upwards and downwards, that was when I started evoking the Orisa in-charge of teleportation. After the evocation was completed, the Orisa in-charge of teleportation came and transported me to a different location which I cant disclose here.

Teleportation is a big misery to non initiates but to initiates like me, teleportation is a normal thing.

TELEPORTATION IN BIBLE

Even the bible recorded teleportation in Acts 8:39 "When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away and the eunuch did not see him again but went on his way rejoicing"

TELEPORTATION IN IFA

Different Odu IFA recorded teleportation, one of such Odu was Ogunda Meji who teleported his physical body from heaven to earth and started life here on earth without passing through child birth. He also teleported his physical body to the spiritual palace of death, He defeated death and released the imprisoned Babalawos from death prison.

AFEERI

Teleportation is the movement of physical objects from one place to another without any physical help. Afeeri is a teleportation charm that enables it owner to disappear from one location to another. There are three types of Afeeri.

THREE TYPES OF AFEERI

1* Afeeri Kekere: It disappears it owner to the nearest location only when there is an immediate danger like accidents, sudden death... Anything that frightens or shock the owner of Afeeri Kekere, he will disappear and vanish immediately.

2* Afeeri Aiye: It disappears it owner to any physical location on earth at the command of it owner within the shortest period of time... Anytime it owner wants to travel to any part of the physical world, Afeeri Aiye will disappear and vanish it owner immediately. Afeeri Aiye is also known as distance shortner. Whenever someone wants to shorten their journey or quickly arrive at their destination, Afeeri Aiye is summoned to take them to their destination.

3* Afeeri Orun: This is the most powerful teleportation charm. Only the most powerful Orisas and Babalawos has it. This teleportation charm enables it owner to disappear from one planet to the other within the shortest period of time. Anytime it owner wants to travel to any planets or worlds, Afeeri Orun will disappear and vanish it owner immediately. Most Orisas (Gods / Goddesses) use it to transport themselves.

AFEERI MAJOR TABOO

Afeeri has minor taboos but the major taboo of Afeeri is that whenever it owner teleport, one year is taken away from it owner life.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Raintaker:
Where did you teleport to Babalawos?
I didn't see u before or after?
Are u the one under the red clothe?
Why hide under the clothe?
Can't teleportation be done in a way like appearing/disappearing? without any props or clothes.
If I have teleportation power, I'll teleport into and out of CBN vault though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Fool, why stalk an irrelevant Babalawo if you are not mad and destroyed already by the Gods? This is exactly how the Gods gradually destroys people like you until there is nothing left of them

Zenlife:

And you should know as you're currently a victim of ongoing destruction and madness.

Teleportation ko, telesoupation ni.

Still desperately trying to be relevant.
Hungry shameless clownish fraud.

Iranu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2017
It is easier said than done, video record your method and post it here. Let us see the difference.

A piece of advise for you: learn to appreciate the works of others that is how you get appreciated.

NPComplete:

Yeah. Like the guy hiding behind a red cloth and then throwing it up and running through the door at the other end because he thinks his uncles are fools and he came to the internet to deceive them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes, there are medicines that can make it grow. Can you post your photograph here let me examine it?

beardlessdude:
I have done this already. I want to know if a Juju or something like that can make it grow
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2017
I posted your answer here: https://www.nairaland.com/4203916/ogboni-edan-secret-connection-between

You can ask your Edan questions on that thread and I promise to answer your questions whenever am online

jojomario:
for some personal reason sir.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2017
I have answered your question now on that thread. Visit the thread to read your answer:

https://www.nairaland.com/4148301/10-benefits-having-mighty-mystical#62807810

thecommunist:
https://www.nairaland.com/4148301/10-benefits-having-mighty-mystical#62781957
babalawos, i asked a question here. please answer it.
thanks
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Babalawos:
Yes, there are medicines that can make it grow. Can you post your photograph here let me examine it?

yes babalawo. here it is. nothing at all

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes babalawo. here it is. nothing at all
How old are you
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
dondemex:
How old are you
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Raintaker(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
All you need is a good beard growth cream or oil.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Raintaker:
All you need is a good beard growth cream or oil.
alright. for starters, I've tried rogaine and one Amish beard cream. I don't know which other one to use

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls / Why Are Africans Obsessed With Night Vigils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.