Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44149 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

I agree with you that there were rejected votes.

I like the fact that we have agreed that elections in this country have never been free and fair. Not until Buhari contest against a fellow northerner, we cannot say he is the most popular. Let us shove our assumptions aside and wait for 2019.
Well,it's not assumption from me,i'm talking with facts and we will see after the elections.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

d vote in Rivers and delta and akwa ibom was massive thumb printing by pdp agents
Go back and read my post again to understand my point.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

We are seeing more cleaner election under PMB

Bcus pdp is know for fraud

Dat ur shallow brain can't decode
If comprehension is your hiccup, sorry, I can't help.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

Well,it's not assumption from me,i'm talking with facts and we will see after the elections.
As I said, 2019 will tell.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by DonMekino(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
If nairaland were to be a school....u see all of us will pass wella because we have like one hundred teachers or more for each subject.....is that not so wonderful?
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2

Rule 2,over what? Get out of here.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

And dey say PMB is a dullard, wen d dullardism in dem is legendary

Ipobians= pdp zombies, dullardism, Waillers wailing worldwide
at this point I can only watch u disgrace urself cool
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Has Atiku ever won any state, since he has been contesting election?

Lagos in 2007. Now shut up and hide your face in shame..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
waveman2:

Out of 120 million people with about 27 million legible voters and u have only 21 thousand people voting online and u, re happy apc will win because of dis online poll. U must be a joker

We southerners are even more educated to come online and votes but majority of Buhari hard core supporters and voters don't even know what is internet and this are the people that are ready to queue from morning till night just to vote not like me and you that might just make noise online and on that day we will not vote.
Buhari has a very strong base here and the people will vote a Buhari on life support instead of another northerner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sdindan: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

And ur small head didn't tell u Clinton won d popular vote, more dan 1 million above Trump

And the president Of USA is........
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sdindan: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
kcmichael:

Zombie spotted,Pmb till 2023.pmb has been winning many northern state even when he was in anpp and cpc
Deluded fellow.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sirssb(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
were you expecting you and your two friends votes to increase by 3%? Reset your brain my nigga

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.
Continue to pour out your apc rubbish. You think we will still fall for all these lies and propaganda abi? You eyes will adjust and straighten yur brain when the time come.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kYjelly2: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
You guys are all ediots, my goodness.

Nigeria can never get better sha, because truly, majority of her citizens are just outright dumb, too fvcking stoopid to function

dumb basss- tards, chai!

fvcking ediots

buhari and atiku

fvcking underdeveloped apes, i hope the west takes over your country and uses it for farming

fvcking ediots

spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keballl:

Lagos in 2007. Now shut up and hide your face in shame..
And how any has PMB won

Den shat d hell up
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
sdindan:

If u don't know how US electorial system work, stop fooling urself saying democrat rigg online polls

Who won d popular vote, olodo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

And how any has PMB won

Den shat d hell up

You better stick to the phone section making silly post than come here. You will be messed up badly.

Your unintelligent rambling is already irritating enough.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keballl:

You better stick to the phone section making silly post than come here. You will be messed up badly.

Your unintelligent rambling is already irritating enough.

See zombie wen wan mess some boddy up, who is more olodo dan ur idiotic self

Babuuuu

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
sdindan:

Ignore that guy, he isn't sharp upstairs like you think.. grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Jaideyone(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Yeah, i actually dont want to start any mathematical controversies, kindly move to Sahara reporters page, click a vote for PMB and the percentage changes but click a vote for ATK it remain unchange. Now this is the logic, for every 5 votes for ATK means 1%. This is called programming....
Olodo it's a twitter poll. it's not possible for anyone to programme a twitter poll.

smh

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

See zombie wen wan mess some boddy up, who is more olodo dan ur idiotic self

Babuuuu

You are simply beneath me. I await your big Dawgs than waste time with dregs.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keballl:

You are simply beneath me. I await your big Dawgs than waste time with dregs.

U are no match, craw back to ur sticking hole
Babuuu

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

U are no match, craw back to ur sticking hole
Babuuu

Your spellings are pathetic and disgusting. Work on it. grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keballl:

Your spellings are pathetic and disgusting. Work on it. grin

Now take ur L babuuuuu

Dis is how we know wen pdp zombies have been defeated

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Now take ur L babuuuuu

Dis is how we know wen pdp zombies have been defeated

Defeated where? Over an online poll. What a toser..
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Donclaracuzo: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Igbos are not ipobians

Please call dat name with respect, iponians are Terrorist

Igbos are all over d country contributing meaningfully to the commerce of every state in nigeria

Your opinion shows that those who oppose governments are terrorists and to you that is how a society functions. Society is an arena of inequality that generates social conflict and social change. Without constructive criticism of government, there won't be a positive social change. That people of different class, tribe, region and ethnic are on nairaland discussing and arguing constructively for the betterment of the Nigerian people and you are under your mother's knot typing IPOB IPOB. If you are of the opinion that PMB is your ideal man to take this country to Eldorado, you market him well and give reasons for that so that people can buy your ideas.Mentioning IPOB many times also, makes them popular day by day.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Headlaw(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.

U have a good sense of writing but use it wisely. How does the Poll conducted connected to IPOB.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This is just 2019 election played ahead of time.

If Nigeria's Presidential Election Holds Today Between Abubakar Atiku as a candidate of @OfficialPDPNig And Muhammadu Buhari As the candidate of @APCNigeria Who Would You Vote For?

That is good news. Atiku will then win the actual election because another four years of this man and we might start picking corpse from the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by CapitalCee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Am a patriot, i support individuals and not party. Maybe that may help you avoid disaster

But you have already levelled an allegation against the news site of manipulation, not knowing that your ignorance is what is at play. For you to increase the percentage of an 18000 date by just 1% you need to gather 180 of your friends to vote for Atiku, and hope no one else voted for buhari or 'none of the above '.you and your likes are notorious for calling buhari a dullard, but ordinary Primary 4 mathematics you can't solve. Even if buharis brain is diluted by 100, I don't think this your own can match it. SmH

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Oblang(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rule4God:
We're not fools!
It should be shame on this man call Buhari by now.
How did he feel that a poll was conducted between him and a man who just decamped in less than 48hrs?

Well, let the same platform re-conduct another poll in a year from now then we shall know which is which, as well let them publish their requirements.

It will only get better for pmb...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Oblang(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Succinct1:
Truth be told, this is not a convincing victory for an incumbent PMB!

Though I'm 'Nay' Atiku, this is not a bad sign for somebody who is yet to declare his party, not to talk of start campaigning.

I don't see either party sprouting anything meaningful to the rescue of the already spoilt system.

Atiku is popular already and everyone knows he has presidential ambition so it does not matter if he declare his party or not. Ppl are wiser now. They vote for individuals and not party...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.