Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Title's Article On Sport Always Surprise Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Title's Article On Sport Always Surprise Me (361 Views)

2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / Stop Wasting Money On Sport Betting... Play Whot, Ludo, Snooker, Dice Instead / High-flying Liverpool Don't Surprise Me, Says Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Title's Article On Sport Always Surprise Me by hermannovich: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
This morning I have read one article whose title is Lionel Messi blames Real Madrid for Valencia ghost goal decision When you finish the reading of this article, you understand that it is about a penalty of the last match between Barcelona and Valencia.

Why do not just write Lionel Messi is not happy about the officials of the matchs and always try to link Lionel Messi to Ronaldo or his team ?.

For those who write about football can you explain it to me please ?

May be I will be able to write a good article of a lamba subject after. Or if you are newbie like me let's talk and share our knowledge
Re: Title's Article On Sport Always Surprise Me by solomto(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let him stop that,the match was fixed and the Ref was part of it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Group The Closest Thing To A WC 2018 ‘group Of Death’ / UEFA Champions League Last-16 Draw 2017 / Paulinho Silences Critics Ahead Of El-clasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.