Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Meet The Winner Of ‘best Bum’ At Cambridge University. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Winner Of ‘best Bum’ At Cambridge University. (1299 Views)

Rihana Goes Completely Nude, Flash Her Bum At The Camera, In Purple Lace Tights, / Best Bum Bum Challenge Dancers By Davido X Zlatan (video) / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Winner Of ‘best Bum’ At Cambridge University. by Charidon: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
The organisers of Cambridge University ‘s ‘ Best Bum ‘ competition has crowned its winner for the year 2017.

This Is What The Shape of Your Booty Says About Your Health

Vita, a law undergraduate was crowned the winner of the annual competition run by The Tab student newspaper after a picture of her naked and leaning against an oak tree at Homerton College scooped 24.32% of the votes.
The law undergraduate, who described her winning as a victory for “body acceptance” says she’s more proud of her victory than she was of winning her college place.
Vita said: “I don’t have the most athletic figure and I have quite a considerable bottom and thighs.It says a lot about how far the world has come in body acceptance.

“I have worked hard to accept my body. I wanted to prove that to myself by doing something I wouldn’t usually do.I didn’t even expect the photo would be in the Top 10 – let alone be the winner.’

“I’ve never been so proud of something like that. I’m probably more proud of that than getting into Cambridge.”

Vita, who is studying at Gonville and Caius, told the Cambridge News she only decided to enter the competition when her friend – a professional photographer asked her the night before.
Source: https://hapimom.com/fashion/meet-winner-best-bum-cambridge/

Re: Meet The Winner Of ‘best Bum’ At Cambridge University. by tammyboy1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lord come already...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Winner Of ‘best Bum’ At Cambridge University. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just outta curiosity,the last picture isn’t it a niggas ass? If it’s a guys so y tf is it dia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fat A$$ Lady Using It On A Guy's Face In A Beach Party In A Dance, Very Funny / Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) / Check Out Before & After Photo Of Childhood Friends Who Became Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.