Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (98700 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
MORE SHOCKING PICTURES OF SLAVE TRADE, TORTURE, KILLINGS IN LIBYA SURFACE (GRAPHIC VIEWER DISCRETION)

UN, AU, and ECOWAS are urgently called upon to act and free these young Africans held in 'Slave Markets' in Libya.

Recently the footage of live auction in Libya where black youths are presented to North African buyers as potential farmlands and sold off for as little as $400, $500, $600 respectively is disturbing and worrisome.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/11/more-shocking-pictures-of-slave-trade.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
For more graphic pictures check it out here and its really disturbing...

https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/11/more-shocking-pictures-of-slave-trade.html

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Bibors(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lybians are Africans and they can't even accommodate Africans,
Lybians are Muslims and can't even accommodate Muslims.
Africa is Africa's greatest problem and not Europeans.

The worst natural disaster is the degraded African mentality.

634 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by stefanweeks: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
shame on them

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
stefanweeks:
shame on them

its really horrible and disturbing, our people are still going to the said Libya by raod everyday....

what can we do to stop this menance and discourage our young people in taking a journey that are not sure they will even return....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bibors:

The greatest problem of MAN is MAN himself, you have spoken well... shocked

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enoqueen: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
For real cry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
enoqueen:
For real cry

Its real bro and please help to share this information until its get the attention of our government.

Mydn44 and Lat front page
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by uyams(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Daney1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Too much lies in the blogs,,,,,make Una continue.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by morbeta(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
The first pics is that of thieves caught in Anambra... grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by trustibk1(m): 5:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai this s embarassedtory weak me die cry
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Daney1:
Too much lies in the blogs,,,,,make Una continue.

Tell us which picture lie dey I don't want to post other graphic picture here cos its really disturbing

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2017
trustibk1:
Chai this s embarassedtory weak me die cry

Its really sad and we should educate our youth to stop going enroute to Libya for greener pasture.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sirjentul05(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg mek dem leave d slave trade so dat I go fit sell my neighbour son, I need rubbers

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Franzinni: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Good for them ... Shebi nah eurppe or die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Believe this thread at your own peril

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by marooh: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg help me check if there are lybia in Europe or africa!....

grin let me know when the movies will be out.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by trustibk1(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

Its really sad and we should educate our youth to stop going enroute to Libya for greener pasture.

And we Africans are our own main problem??.
Look at south African zenophobia. .
Africa is just too retard.
When are we going to rise above hating our selves

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Believe this thread at your own peril

this are real picture of africa youth suffering in libya and majority of them are from war prone zone like somalia, congo DR, both North and South Sudan, Tanzania, only few from Ghana and Nigeria.

take a trip to the region and come and tell Nigeria what you see there...

I will also employ you to take a trip to Refugee camp in pretoria South Africa where you will see our africa youth suffering and fighting to get an asylum paper to make them reside temporarily in that country, I have make a research to that region before in 2014 and i wept for our africa brother suffering there in SA and i know what i am talking about.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
sirjentul05:
Abeg mek dem leave d slave trade so dat I go fit sell my neighbour son, I need rubbers

this is not a joking matter, these are what our africa youth are passing through in that region...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2017
trustibk1:

And we Africans are our own main problem??.
Look at south African zenophobia. .
Africa is just too retard.
When are we going to rise above hating our selves

A typical black man is greedy and intolerance towards each other unless proven otherwise

you have spoken well bro...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by superemmy(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't blame the Libyans.

On a normal day, it should've been automatic firing squad at the spot on the borders to discourage this movement.

Why would someone in his sane mind leave a land of vegetable, milk and honey to a dessert country in search of greener pastures

Whether you're passing through or not wetin carry you go there

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by trustibk1(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

A typical black man is greedy and intolerance towards each other unless proven otherwise

you have spoken well bro...

we are corrupt than corruption itself
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sirjentul05(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

this is not a joking matter, these are what our africa youth are passing through in that region...

So? Mek I fry beans?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by cashlurd(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
When we told them to leave Gaddafi and back him so he won't be annihilated and hence plunge Libya to a place of no return on his death, Libyans and other myopic Africans came for our heads claiming we were conspiracy theorists. Now that he is dead, where is the light, freedom, security, wealth and good infrastructures Libya once enjoyed?

No. 1 rule for a Nation to be sovereign...... Never trust the Americans!!!

Let the Libyans and other immigrants who stood with the westerners against their own brother Gaddafi feel the brunt of their deceit. I pity no man!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by aspirebig: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libya.....which way?

In this 2017?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by LuvU2: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Stay in ur country

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bibors:

Most of those guys are not even libyans but heartless hardened fighter exported into Libya in thousands bu obama/hillary to overthrow Ghaddafi and today they have turned into pockets of wardoma governed by warlords making Libya ungovernable

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Ayopredict: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Look closely, take a look at d shape of heads and u go see say na them developers...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Pvibe007: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
This looks like Bunch of APC miscreants to me grin
Sarki n Co pls confirm. Are you the old nigga on blue? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.