Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (52878 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by DonaTee(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Pure magical tricks.

The bees are trained, it's called Hymenoptera training, bees and wasps are intelligent, they use odour and other stuffs to train them.

Hymenoptera training:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenoptera_training

Saying this to be supernatural things is lame, only rural and semi-developed area with backward people will believe this to be juju.

Here's civilized developed country training bees to detect drugs.

Honey bees trained to detect illegal drugs
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33195468/honey-bees-trained-to-detect-illegal-drugs

It's not a new thing here and not supernatural.

And secondly they might just be acting/planned everything up to make the native doctor look potent for business.

So Who trained those local Nigerian bees? Or the bees and their trainers were imported solely for those ayunta?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by freshvine(f): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
publicity stunt to make witch DR look potent.

The bees did not sting, they are just being transported from 1 place to another.

I Don't Think It's A Stunt. Maybe Bee Was Programmed Not To Bite.

I've Witnessed Two Separate Scenerio Of This In Port Harcourt. I Mean Densely Populated Area Devoid Of Bush And Trees
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Les: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
How does sniffer dogs trace thieves? And how big is the area? Is the person investigated? Answer this yourself and you get your answer.
sniffer dogs? Natural, bees trained! Anyone can use sniffer dogs anytime but not bees, come on.... In a remote village?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
OK
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Nellybii: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Pure magical tricks.

The bees are trained, it's called Hymenoptera training, bees and wasps are intelligent, they use odour and other stuffs to train them.

Hymenoptera training:

Saying this to be supernatural things is lame, only rural and semi-developed area with backward people will believe this to be juju.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33195468/honey-bees-trained-to-detect-illegal-drugs

And secondly they might just be acting/planned everything up to make the native doctor look potent for business.

Are you saying there is nothing like juju or there is nothing supernatural? What exactly is the point you are trying to make Sir?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Nellybii: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Which power? The power I know is James St. Patrick (Ghost) series movie. grin

It's a pity that you are hiding behind this fake moniker. I would have tested some little juju on you to make you do some azonto dance grin grin. Oponu Ayirada. What do you know? How educated are you.?
Bloody illiterate.
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by lloyds(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Pure magical tricks.

Hymenoptera training:

People like you always want to form Americana.

So tell me how they located the thief and mobilized that much bees after him. Don't worry, I will take you to just some places in Lagos, and ask you to put your hand into something's thereafter, your technological preaching will adjust.

This is Africa.
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Lies, this can be learned. Some ppl want to use dis trick to dupe others. Why was the man not wearing shirt? Did the bees visit him while his shirt was removed.

Why is it that the body was not swollen? Was the bees sent to just cluster on his body.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by RockyEyo(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Pure magical tricks.

Hymenoptera training:

It's when you keep trying to explain the spiritual that you get craze confusion, wetin concern native doctor with training bees? Back in my school days I witnessed how a friend who got a fracture during a football game was treated using native means; Oga o, the witch doc just carry fowl made some pronouncement and then broke its leg, without touching the guy he just dey massage fowl leg, my guy just dey shout until the leg was put back in right place. The witch doc no touch the guy o. If you doubt that they are spiritual forces and keep explaining it as science hmmm then you are on a long thing.
Ask Calabar people
Edo people
ETC angry tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
khiaa:

What's up?

I am good! How are you?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by manikspears: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
donkenny:
angry

ontop ordinary woofer?if na motor he steal nko grin
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Hunter1990: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
Oyinbo will understand this Juju now and Invent personal security bots that will track, pursue and sting robbers

Then they won't acknowledge they stole the concept from Africa

Eleyii Strong gaan

EDIT: Some over sabi comments here are trying to explain with science , they said it's a planned work , i wonder if some people leave their brains in the toilet

http://www.zambianobserver.com/ugandan-car-thief-attacked-by-swarm-of-bees-reports-himself-to-police/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/shocking-video-shows-mans-hand-covered-with-live-bees-allegedly-after-he-stole-a-car-and-was-cursed-by-the-owner.html

two different cases , different babalawos , different items were stolen at different locations / states the reality is bee as a form of security has been in existence for a long time

I heard that so many years back, Indigenes of Esa-Oke, Osun state unleashed killer bees on rioting students after a few indigenes were killed in the riot , several students who were stung died , some dead bodies were not recovered until they were bloated and smelly

There's nothing sciency about this incident, This is PURE AFRICAN JAZZ , simple
and who told you that oyibo don't know what is juju,do we have juju pass India or China even native of America.the fact is that we use our own in bad way
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by rawtv: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eddiecute86:

My brother they don't have what it takes to train a bee in Africa besides bees are trained to detect and not sent to catch a thief.

Simply put, it is staged East Africans are known for that. There was a video that went viral in Kenya about two young men who were driving and suddenly ran mad then they started bathing on the road with dirty water. Unfortunately for them there was a CCTV that caught them with the so called native doctor how they arrived the scene and planned the act. They were eventually apprehended by the police.

I don't believe all this kind of story especially when it's coming from East Africans

please tell them for me, they believe in juju lol, if juju was real why was Africans colonized and ridiculed i thought they hard odeshi and guns do not enter them ,yert still they shot and killed them like fowls
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by rawtv: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Psoul:
Lies, this can be learned. Some ppl want to use dis trick to dupe others. Why was the man not wearing shirt? Did the bees visit him while his shirt was removed.

Why is it that the body was not swollen? Was the bees sent to just cluster on his body.

God bless you for setting the sheep free
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by khiaa(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
ennyscongy:

I am good! How are you?

I'm fine, what did you want to say to me?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
RockyEyo:

It's when you keep trying to explain the spiritual that you get craze confusion, wetin concern native doctor with training bees?
To make his power potent for business to gullible people.

Back in my school days I witnessed how a friend who got a fracture during a football game was treated using native means; Oga o, the witch doc just carry fowl made some pronouncement and then broke its leg, without touching the guy he just dey massage fowl leg, my guy just dey shout until the leg was put back in right place. The witch doc no touch the guy o. If you doubt that they are spiritual forces and keep explaining it as science hmmm then you are on a long thing.
Ask Calabar people
Edo people
ETC angry tongue lipsrsealed
And you expect me to believe this Nollywood fairytale you posted here?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by RockyEyo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
To make his power potent for business to gullible people.
And you expect me to believe this Nollywood fairytale you posted here?

Oga I said you should not believe it, but when a Calabar man or Edo Sister tell you say hin dey enter vila for you wo..... angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
lloyds:

People like you always want to form Americana.

So tell me how they located the thief and mobilized that much bees after him. Don't worry, I will take you to just some places in Lagos, and ask you to put your hand into something's thereafter, your technological preaching will adjust.

This is Africa.
Go and read how bees are kept to know how they mobilize bees.

I would like to follow you to that place you want me to put my hand. cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Psoul:

Thank you for that pics.
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nellybii:

It's a pity that you are hiding behind this fake moniker. I would have tested some little juju on you to make you do some azonto dance grin grin. Oponu Ayirada. What do you know? How educated are you.?
Bloody illiterate.
Ode, bring that your juju na. grin
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nellybii:

Are you saying there is nothing like juju or there is nothing supernatural? What exactly is the point you are trying to make Sir?
Juju are tricks nothing supernatural about it.

Because somethings or phenomenon can't be explained doesn't mean it's some powerful supernatural thing.
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Les:
sniffer dogs? Natural, bees trained! Anyone can use sniffer dogs anytime but not bees, come on.... In a remote village?
Anybody cannot use sniffer dogs, they have to be trained to obey the master or owner same for bees.

Are you saying villagers don't keep bees or make honeys? undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
DonaTee:

So Who trained those local Nigerian bees? Or the bees and their trainers were imported solely for those ayunta?
Lol, since it's a question I will also ask, who trained snake keepers, dog keepers, monkey keepers in remote area in Nigeria? Who are the villagers making honeys?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
tintingz:
Thank you for that pics.

Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
rawtv:

God bless you for setting the sheep free

Lol grin
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
khiaa:

I'm fine, what did you want to say to me?

Mind me getting to know you? Don't you think a little privacy is needed eh?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by Nellybii: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
tintingz:
Juju are tricks nothing supernatural about it.

Because somethings or phenomenon can't be explained doesn't mean it's some powerful supernatural thing.

So there is nothing supernatural. Hmmm.
Why do we have religions then?
Are you an atheist?
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Nov 30, 2017
ennyscongy:

Mind me getting to know you? Don't you think a little privacy is needed eh?

We can start here. I live in California U.S. Do you live in Nigeria, if yes, what part are you from.
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 3:32am On Nov 30, 2017
khiaa:

We can start here. I live in California U.S. Do you live in Nigeria, if yes, what part are you from.
Khiaaaa is here.....to gimme a car called Kia....as Mama Santa!!! cheesy
Sup wif u..u been scarce n all!!
Re: Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) by khiaa(f): 3:45am On Nov 30, 2017
luminouz:

Khiaaaa is here.....to gimme a car called Kia....as Mama Santa!!! cheesy
Sup wif u..u been scarce n all!!

How are you doing and what are you doing up so late? I'm doing well and I have been very busy with work that's why I'm not here that often.
Mama Santa? A car? Will a 2018 Midnight Blue Lexus do? Hey that rhymed. grin If you have been a good boy it's all yours. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.