Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (56368 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Olalan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Unfortunately she's a model to some young girls
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
She is surely accepting the oldies goddy goddy....
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by deebrain(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
duduade:
Olosho of the highest Order... I PRAY THE MAN DIES ON TOP YOU THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO THE WORLD

A moment of silence for your reasoning abilities.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by free2ryhme: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
dinma007:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa who has been accused of being in a romantic relationship with billionaire Festus Fadeyi by his children has reacted.

She reacted by replying to a Twitter user who said people are bashing her out of pure jealousy. She also posted the cryptic message below this morning on her IG.

https://www.lailasblog.com/toke-makinwa-reacts-rumor-dating-70-year-old-festus-fadey/

if it was a lie she would have denied it a long time ago

she go soon write book about this one

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by chicagoPD(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
duduade:
Olosho of the highest Order... I PRAY THE MAN DIES ON TOP YOU THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU WILL SAY TO THE WORLD

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
duduade:

That's extreme, bro.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Psalm45(f): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nawaoh,wetin consign people even if d man na methusalam na her choice. She like dem old and d man dey pump her well. simple

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Moriopeda2017(f): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Issa baby girl for life, no wahala we are expecting another unbecoming concerning Mr fadeyi
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
No smoke without fire...
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AntiWailer: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
cyndy1000:
Only her, the man, n God that knows the truth

And the Man's family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:
she is not innocent at all.

Anyway, she's a single woman, she owes no one any explanation as to who is oiling her engine as long as the man is not borrowing their money to spend on her.

I think people just feel betrayed because all this time some genuinely thought she was a hard-working woman spending what she sweat for, it's a bit disappointing for many, especially feminists, that one of their shining examples is being sponsored by the same men she supposedly conquered.

Forming independent woman when she is a kept woman. Oh well, if the bleach and makeup didn't work on one man, they are certainly working on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by talk2percy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ok, the money is the good side, and probably he's not that very good in bed u mean?
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by newoffer: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
punnapreneur

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by michael9ja(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
I swear, Lying is her hobby...
but guys i saw this site www.data9ja.com here on nairaland and i decided to try it....their rapid customer response was good and their UI was superb
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by bewla(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:

Her life, her wahala
her puxy my only concerns ks when it start to bring worm
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cash and carry pussssy

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by davillian(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

Anyway, she's a single woman, she owes no one any explanation as to who is oiling her engine as long as the man is not borrowing their money to spend on her.

I think people just feel betrayed because all this time some genuinely thought she was a hard-working woman spending what she sweat for, it's a bit disappointing for many, especially feminists, that one of their shining examples is being sponsored by the same men she supposedly conquered.
Hmmmm OILING HER ENGINE

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why would any sane man even pay for a pussssy that was overstretched by Maje Ayida for an extended period of 10 years? Some billionaires only know how to borrow money from banks, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Belafonte(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

I guess this is a red pill for those who foolishly follow trends and movements without sense.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jealousy? Ho puhleeze!

I don't care what she does with her puzzy. My own is she should not set unrealistic standards for the impressionable young women out there just because she is servicing billionaire deeks.

Meanwhile, i thought I read somewhere that the old man is 62? How did his age now jump to 70?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by dust144(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
The media will be like am saving the fish from drowning
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

You have spoken well
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by MayorofLagos(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
The children need to talk to their father if they have issue with him dating a young girl.

Tope, you are beautiful jare, no mind them. If the man put ring on your finger sef accept it. There are millions of girls younger than you sef dating old moneybags.
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AHCB: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Easier said than done. Her response says it all. Fvcking a 70 year old man doesn't faze miss Un becoming.

Kudos to her anyway. Getting that money while it last is all that matters. grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by ajebuter(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
pol23:
Oloshi olosho. Aboju fun po bi amuku osan.
haaaa ....o se e tele ni!
Eebu yii po fah...
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by AHCB: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

It's a known fact for most hard working men that she's been fvcking her way to money and more money ever since.

As for she being mature and allowed to date whoever she sees fit, isn't the said Fadeyi married?
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by UncleJudax(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

It is still her Sweat...under the sheets that is grin
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Xano(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Psalm45:
Nawaoh,wetin consign people even if d man na methusalam na her choice. She like dem old and d man dey pump her well. simple

Interesting post

The man in question borrowed from Sky Bank billions of naira. Anything that happens to him, the kids would suffer the from the law while Toke Makinwa moves to another man.

No offence, if this situation happened to yours, you would post something different.

I've read posts from people about this topic, I wonder if it happened to their fathers, what their reactions would be different.

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
dinma007:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa who has been accused of being in a romantic relationship with billionaire Festus Fadeyi by his children has reacted.

She reacted by replying to a Twitter user who said people are bashing her out of pure jealousy. She also posted the cryptic message below this morning on her IG.

https://www.lailasblog.com/toke-makinwa-reacts-rumor-dating-70-year-old-festus-fadey/

in other words dy are knacking
na dm know
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by miqos03: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
ok
Re: Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
The truth is always bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / Bisi Komolafe Dead? / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.