Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In (8159 Views)

Why You Should Never Drive An Automatic Car Downhill While On Neutral / The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State / How To Drive In Lagos.... Agbero Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by AutoJoshNG: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Driving is fun for some people and they would rather drive themselves than get anyone else to do it for them. But there are some situations where you just have to leave the wheels for someone else. Let’s find out.

1.When You Are Approaching Delivery
This is for women of course. It’s safer to stay away from driving when you are close to your delivery period. You never know when it will come. Be safe.

2.When You Are Feeling Sleepy
Your destination is not as important as your life. Even though you feel its impossible to doze off while driving, it happens. Your eyes closed for as little as 3 seconds can cost you your life.

3.When You Are Depressed
I know you might be going through a lot, but please stay away from the wheels and let someone else take control because in a state of depression you can easily lose concentration; which might cause a collision, leading to a state of more confusion (I just rapped �)… SMILE. Everything will be fine with you.

4.When You Have Issues With Your Heart
This includes other health issue like hypertension. Even if you think you can stay calm Danfo drivers might dish out madness unexpectedly.

5.When You Are Drunk
Errm do I really need to tell you this? Don’t drink and drive, don’t drink before driving, don’t drink while driving, don’t drink on top driving, don’t drink on top steering …wheeew I had to add all those variations for some stubborn people that will be misinterpreting the semantics.

Hope we learnt something, be safe.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/5-conditions-never-drive/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by nurey(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
6 when you are having sex

Sex is a recreational and mind bulging exercise driving while having any formal of sex can cause distraction, distraction leads to disaster and disaster can cause serious injury or death.

Either you park and finish your sex or get a room and enjoy your sex.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Kufie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
I drive when I'm drunk but really slowly.
:-P

Driving when I'm depressed helps me relax as dtiving is my number 1 hobby.
smiley

I've driven with a broken heart before. I hope that one counts grin

I've not been pregnant yet and I might never be so nothing on that for now.
:-/

I never feel sleepy when I drive because I'm commando cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Donald3d(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
nurey:
6 when you are having sex

Sex is a recreational and mind bulging exercise driving while having any formal of sex can cause distraction, distraction leads to disaster and disaster can cause serious injury or death.

Either you park and finish your sex or get a room and enjoy your sex.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by AutoJoshNG: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2018
GOOD AND INSIGHTFUL THREAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by hubtiva: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2018
nice one
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by eTECTIVe(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018
U forgot to include "Wen U are angry".. Well a gud percentage of Nigerian drivers are angry drivers...

1 Like

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by SIRKAY98(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2018
You should not Drive when u hv been badly injured after a fight with ur wife or anybody.....u might bleed to death
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by soul67: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2018
u should not drive during grin
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Kenkuss(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2018
When u know ur epileptic
(Seizure), Please u can look for a driver
Because it can come upon u any time
Save live

1 Like

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
soul67:
u should not drive when shes lubricating ur piston grin
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by xamiel: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by jeffrey04(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2018
do not drive wen u re with ur crush, anxiety might just kill u. . . . . .���

1 Like

Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by MARKone(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Number 2 nearly messed me up on the expressway.
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Dinvictus: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2018
How about people with epilepsy?
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by MiamiePizza(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
When you just lost a #1,354,780.45 bet9ja ticket(With the last game)...
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by RealMillennial(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Very Important:
If she just went into labour and they called u from office, kindly ask a friend to drive u to d hospital. ...Especially if d last one didn't go well and you know her village people no pure.
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Idydarling(f): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Kufie:
I drive when I'm drunk but really slowly.
:-P

Driving when I'm depressed helps me relax as dtiving is my number 1 hobby.
smiley

I've not been pregnant yet and I might never be so nothing on that for now.
:-/

Kufre... embarassed
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by Kufie(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Idydarling:
Kufre... embarassed
Idydarling smiley
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by vroy(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Kufie:
I drive when I'm drunk but really slowly. :-P
Driving when I'm depressed helps me relax as dtiving is my number 1 hobby. smiley
I've not been pregnant yet and I might never be so nothing on that for now. :-/
No worry belle dey come
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't drive when you are very hungry... Your eyes go the turn u, u go de see double, de vex anyhow... Driving while hungry can be dangerous. Save lives now.
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by alklas(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't lust after women wen driving
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by alklas(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't lust after women wen driving
Re: 5 Conditions You Should Never Drive In by joebrowntech(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Glad to see such a caring and informative piece of text that offers people some life-saving tips.
Also, I would like to mention one more. If your car is having some troubles or making noise, resist driving it until you identify the troubles. Look for the same in your user manual first and find the probable chances of occurrence of such troubles.
And suppose if you do not contain the vehicle’s user manual, you can get a copy of it online from the website https://manuals.co/.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On Rx 330,ford Edge And Mdx / Toyota 4runner 2000 Vs Infiniti QX4 2002 / ❗️Call Me For Your Computerised Car Inspection In Ibadan And Lagos❗️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.