Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Join Me If You See Betting As An Investment And Not Lucky Event. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join Me If You See Betting As An Investment And Not Lucky Event. (1255 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends / Do You See Betting As Business, Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me If You See Betting As An Investment And Not Lucky Event. by Benedictjr: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
I will create group but before I add anyone to the group you must have up to 7000k in you bet9ja online account to show you wanted to play my game.then i will start posting sure games every day with odds from 1.50 as single bet to 2.50 as double bet what i will do is that if i give you 1.50 today then tomorrow i will give you 2.50 all will be a high stake games then it will continue for one month in this period we will know how much profit we make in a month. Because i will give you first month tips as free then if you really followed my staking directions and played my games i believed your profit will be more than 10, 000k every month then second month continue will be for payment.
If you're those who says that even if games will be sure like heaven you can never pay for tips then this group is not for you.because i myself pays for games and i can tell you that if you're among those who see betting as something you do for fun or as lucky event that's for you because the bookies see it as a clean business then why dont you see it as a business too?.

I need serious people who will take this opportunity and those who will be willing to pay. my subscription price is very little so that every serious person can afford.

(1) (Reply)

Tevez To Extend N297m-a-week Shanghai Shenhua Deal Despite Flopping In CSL / El- Clasico Coming At A Better Time For Cristiano Ronaldo ? / Arsenal Play Chelsea And Bristol City Face Man City In Carabao Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.