Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (43362 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hey friend!
I want to take you through step by step on how to make over 150k profits on only one product before Dec. 25th. Yes! Only one product and the product we want to chose is what people will need during Xmas and New Year season.

What you will learn during this step by step tutorial is:

- How to order for this products and get it down to Nigeria from China Within 48hours
- The site to order this product from for less than $3
- How to sell this same product for nothing less than 10k
- How to source for the video to use for your ads
- How to edit this videos
- How to set up facebook ads and target the right audience
- How to deliver the product to the buyers without leaving your bed room
- And many more

This Product is “CAR SCANNER OBD ll.” Why did I choose this product? Firstly, have been selling this same product and am getting good result. Secondly, People will need it like crazy during the season. Many people will be going to their various villages from 24th to 31th of Dec. and 75% of the cars will have problem along the road or even before they leave their permanent place.

Less take for example: If am living in Lagos and I want to travel to my Home Town at Nnewi in Anambra. I will take my car to my mechanic to check it before starting a long journey. When I reach my destination and my car is giving me any sign, I will find it difficult to trust any mechanic around because have not been using them in the past. If I have Car scanner, I will just check the problem and discover the problem before calling the mechanic. This will save me time and money because they will know exactly what to do.

Do you know your car can develop minor problem that you can do yourself? But how do you know the problem if you don’t know how to check it. This Car scanner will let you check the problem. Another thing is; if your car have problem and you don’t know the area, you can just plugin the Car scanner and use it to check the location.

Can you see that people really need it during this Dec. season?

I will be very fast in updating because I want us to finish it before the 5th of Dec. If you want to start it you will be able to get your imported products in Nigeria before 10th and set up your ads to sell this product.

Please, at the end of any update, ask your question. But a wise question, don’t come here and be asking me where to get money to order….
Ask reasonable question and I will be happy to answer you. Am not the only teacher here, I believed some people who are doing this business will follow us and contribute. Please, encourage me with your sweet words. If you support me we will have a nice time together and we will achieve good result.

You can see the picture of the product.

If you are in please, say yea, yea…………….

You can click the url bellow to see how to start this business in 2017

==== https://www.seomysocialmedia.com/ecommerce-code

5 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by All4good: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great idea Bro. More blessing to you as you share your knowledge for the good of all.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by nerilove(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
nice one, How is it done?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by ozome15(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good mind

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by offatified: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yea,yea.....Need know much pls.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by TellMeNothing: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good conversation on your ADS..

I can see the AD just started running for a day or two right? If you have 78 likes and 32 shares and over 25 comments already.
And i suppose the calls should have started coming in you should have made 1-2 orders by now.

Conclusion: its a Hot product.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by africanman85: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
kul
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Azwealth(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Interested
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by sammycuts: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hw do will go about it
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
go on
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
How to order for this product and get it down to Nigeria from China within 48hours

Yea! Thanks for your respond and for your trust in me. I pray you enjoy me. We want to start on the first topic. “How to order for the product”
If I ask you the best place to source for product in China 75% of people will chose aliexpress right? If you are not ready to go back to your village, don’t start your mini-importation business ordering from Aliexpress. Though ali express is popular but is not an idea sit for us neither DH Gate or ever buying.

I can recommend Alibaba for you but you don’t have money to order from 100pcs for now. So, in this course I will be taking you through 1688.com. Yes! Have made a lot of mistake in the past when I started my mini-importation business. I was using Aliexpress and Lee with Rony site, it leads me back to my village. Thank God that am the type who never give up. Despite the fact of many failure, I was not tired of searching and buying course because I believed that no course is totally useless.

1688 Is not new to me but how to use it is what I don’t understand then until I met someone who was ready to teach me. Not free like you are getting here today ooooo. It cost me thousands of Naira to arrive at this junction even the one I bought last is 25k but, don’t worry, I will be teaching you everything for free. The only way I can charge money is if you need my help to do something for you or you want to collect something from me or you need fast action and you want me to help you.

Ready to go………….

This website is for china, which means if you don’t understand Chinese Language you will find it difficult to use the site. But, don’t worry, I don’t understand the Language and I can proudly tell you that 90% of my imported products are from this site.

The picture bellow shows the home page of this website. You can source the products and forward it to the person who will order for you and send the product to you here in Nigeria within 24-48 hours. And the price is far, far better! If you have been ordering from Aliexpress or you have been using some shipping companies before you will agree with me that this company is the best. Because they charged 4.5$ per kg. You know how much FedeX, DHL and others are charging nah?

I will start to explain how to order from this site tomorrow by God grace because that is the first thing you need. Please, don’t expect mountain to fall. Though I said I will be fast but is not to just finish everything today. It involved some steps and we must follow it.

What You Need To Do Now

Go and start looking for where to get money to import. If you are expecting salary at the end of the month then, have it in mind to divide it for the product and for the ads. If you have savings go and be looking for a way to get it, you don’t keep money in the bank when there are businesses to use it for. Banks are using your money to do business.

If you are not expecting salary and you don’t have savings then go and start looking for a way to get money. Don’t come here and be asking me where to get money because that is many Nigerian National Anthem. I borrowed money to start, Yes! Am a fiverr guy but something happened to my business some years ago and I have to start from scratch. I borrowed 50k and paid it back with 66k within a month.

So, find a way to get money please if you are serious. How you will spend 2018 is in your hand, if you want to spend it working for someone collecting 50k per month or you want to spend it looking for jobs or you want to spend it making nothing less than 100k per month in the private of your bed room you are the one to answer that.

Tomorrow, I will take you through the steps of order the products from this site.

Wait…………..

Is not a must that you use Car Scanner. You can choose any product that you think people will be crazily during this season but am here to talk only on car scanner. If you want my 5 hot product then, maybe you will consider charting with me on whatsapp: 08136486740. But, this car scanner can make you thousands before the end of this year, trust me……………..

You can check the first post and see how u can join the free video tutorials

WATCH OUT…………………………….

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning.
Hope you have been working on where to get funds to start?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Azwealth(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Following and getting ready...Good morning
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by owelle22(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by harryshevy: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2017
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by steve2kay: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
webme:
Before we start to source for products on 1688, we will need to find who will be ordering the products for us. Let me tell you about this 1688. This site is for China alone that is the reason while it was designed in their Language and the price is more, more cheaper than almighty Alibaba. If you find a product selling for $5 on Aliexpress be rest assure that you will find it less than $1 on 1688. But to benefits from this, you will need a friend there who will help you talk sense to their brother and will act as if he/she is the one ordering the product. That is the secrets.

Let me show you how I started

I want this thing to be a practical work. I don’t promise to give you anything here for free but I promised to teach you everything for free. NOTE THAT! During the days of my Alibaba. When I wanted to order for a shirt back then and I want to order for just 10pcs. Back then I don’t know how to use the site, I have to contact one girl on Aliexpress talked to her that I wanted to order a product on alibaba, I asked how she can help me.

She was happy when. And she gave me option. She said I should source for the products and give her the link which I did. We calculated the money back then, it was $320 and it remains how to pay. That is where the problem is.

She later gave me two option, to pay through Paypal or to pay through aliexpress. She said she will charge me $5 to process the order which I agreed immediately and she changed the price of one of her product on aliexpress to the price I want to pay. I ordered for the product and she ordered for my products.

She got it and dropped it to my delivery company to ship to me in Nigeria. That was how I started. I think with that you don’t need to be afraid that someone will go away with your money right? I have done many transaction with her before I met a shipping company that am using presently. The truth is, she is working for this same company and they are the best. I mean they are the best in times of price, fast and trust.
So, go to Aliexpress and do the same thing. Before you talk to 3 to 4 sellers at least 1 will accept because they are not losing anything and you will even give them positive review after the transaction. They will be happy to work with you.

If you don’t want to stress yourself you can contact me to give you my trusted company details and how to work with them. Is not free ooooo! Because it took me time to find. If you want it free please, don’t try to contact me please………

But if you can research, I mean if you have time to do this. Just go ahead and start looking for reliable person to do business with.
The next update will be how to source for the products you want to buy and send the link to the person you found on Aliexpress. Don’t worry! I will update that today. Don’t be too fast, I will make sure you get the result before the 25th I promised. Just don’t miss any of my update….

For more information whatsapp 08133176941

Following with keen interest

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is time to source for the products you want

After the agreement between you and the seller on Aliexpress who will be ordering the products for you. You go ahead and search for the products you want. There are millions of products in that site so, make sure you search very well to get the cheapest and the one with good review.

The pictures bellow will show you all the details on how to understand the language and how to convert the money to dollars to know how much you are paying for before order.

For you to translate the page, you will need to make use of Google chrome. If you use firefox or opera you won’t be able to translate it. Though, you don’t really need that because when I started using the site I don’t need any translation. I will just go to the site if I know the product I want, search for the product and check the review, copy the link and send it to these guys.

But is okay if you can read what is there incase you need another products. Once you type 1688.com on Google Chrome and its load, Right click on your mouse and you will see translate to English. Is as simple as A B C. depends on your network, it will translate within 10 seconds.

Play around to see different sellers selling the same products because you want to chose the best and the cheapest. The picture I showed here is not the cheapest and is not the best because when I bought my own, I bought it less than that.

Once you have played around and see the one you want to buy, just copy the link, that is what you are sending to the guy you found on Aliexpress. He/she will check it, he can even talk to the sellers to see if they can reduce the price for you. If she is a loyal person, she will tell you.

That is how to source for the products. The attached pictures will explain more to you.

Please, ask any question and I will be happy to answer you. Ask question before we proceed. If you want my five hot cake products that is selling fast and how you can save yourself from stress of looking for the person that will help you buy it then, contact me. Is not free ooooo! I will give you every detail. You don’t need to pay in dollar you can pay to my agent in Naira.

But it will be okay if you can search for your own agent if you don’t trust me……..

Ask your questions and contribute before we move to the next topic. For more information whatsapp: 08133176941

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by steve2kay: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Following
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by tjmc: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ride on bro
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by ziziangel(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Getting more interesting! More info pls!

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
I will update soon
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Am very sorry that am not able to update again today.
I was very busy, I will update in the morning.
Thanks for your trust.

Good night... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning to you all. We shall be looking at these two topics today.

There are many way to sell your imported products but the best place to sell it fast is facebook. No matter what you want to sell, your potential buyers are on facebook, they are waiting for your product. Though you can also sell it on ecommerce sites, but if you really want to make 100k before Dec. you better run facebook ads.

Why facebook ads?

Marketers have agreed that facebook helped them to increase their business profits faster than any other advertising medium because you can target people who really need your products on facebook. I will be showing you how to do this when we want to set up ads.
You can target people base on their age, gender, interest, job etc. Even people in USA can target people base on their household salary and many more. But that is not possible for people outside USA.

You will learn everything during the facebook ads.

The next thing we will be looking for is how to source for the video to use for your ads. Video is very important if you want to advertise on facebook and get good result your video must get people’s attention in the first 5seconds.
Where do you get this video?

Youtube! Yes. There are billions of videos there. Don’t even try to use picture with some long words. You and I knew that Nigerian don’t read. Even after writing the price on the products you are promoting they will message you and ask how much. And if you are using text ads, be sure that you are wasting money. Image is even better but video is the best.

Video will show your prospective customers what they stands to gain if they buy the products and they will be ready to order.
For example, there is one particular product am selling. Is the number one hot cake product am selling. At first, I don’t want to order it, I ordered for 10pcs and I sold it all before I even sell half of others. Immediately, I ordered for 50pcs. I sold it all within 2weeks. And my ads is #500 per day on facebook. I used 6k to sell 50pcs of product. Calculate the price 10k each.

I went to one of my delivery company office on Monday. The man was telling me that my product is cheap that people who are selling the same product are selling it for 15k. I don’t need to make my price too high because I knew how much am spending on ads. Some people don’t know how to target the right audience and they are spending much money on ads.

So, you will go to Youtube and search for the videos you want. For example; we are talking about Car scanner here. Just go to Youtube search and search for Car scanner or OBD ll Car scanner. You will get loads of videos.

Now, you will need to download this video to your computer. To download the video. This is Youtube url: http:// youtube.com. Simply remove that http and www and put ss. It will be ssyoutube.com/whatever, whatever. The picture bellow will show you what I mean. A page will load to see the format to download. You will need to download mp4 720. You know you will need to edit it and you want to get the best. If 720 is not available, download 360. But if 720 is available please, download it and you don’t need a video that is more than 2minutes. Even that two minutes, you will cut it when you get to editing.

Download it to your system and because that is what you will edit tomorrow. This editing is for people who is using system oooo. I don’t use phone editor, if you can use it fine! But I don’t use it and I can’t teach you what I don’t use. If you want me to source the video and edit for you I can do that if you can afford my charges. If you want to start fast. You can whatsapp me here: 08133176941.

Please, try to know that am a busy man, don’t come to whatsapp and be asking me what I will not tell you. You should be able to believe that am into the game with my post here. Ask reasonable question and if you are the one that need free thing aside the one am doing here. Am sorry, my video is not free. But I promised that you will not regret of buying it. I will also support you everytime to make sure you get the best result.
The next update, I will be showing you how to edit. It might be videos. Just be patient with me. Please, ask questions, don’t only follow. Ask questions and contribute. Don’t let me be only teacher here. Ask your questions and contribute…..

Be expecting my next update…………….

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2017
webme:
Hey friend!
I want to take you through step by step on how to make over 150k profits on only one product before Dec. 25th. Yes! Only one product and the product we want to chose is what people will need during Xmas and New Year season.

What you will learn during this step by step tutorial is:

- How to order for this products and get it down to Nigeria from China Within 48hours
- The site to order this product from for less than $3
- How to edit this videos
- How to set up facebook ads and target the right audience
- How to deliver the product to the buyers without leaving your bed room
- And many more

This Product is “CAR SCANNER OBD ll.” Why did I choose this product? Firstly, have been selling this same product and am getting good result. Secondly, People will need it like crazy during the season. Many people will be going to their various villages from 24th to 31th of Dec. and 75% of the cars will have problem along the road or even before they leave their permanent place.

Less take for example: If am living in Lagos and I want to travel to my Home Town at Nnewi in Anambra. I will take my car to my mechanic to check it before starting a long journey. When I reach my destination and my car is giving me any sign, I will find it difficult to trust any mechanic around because have not been using them in the past. If I have Car scanner, I will just check the problem and discover the problem before calling the mechanic. This will save me time and money because they will know exactly what to do.

Do you know your car can develop minor problem that you can do yourself? But how do you know the problem if you don’t know how to check it. This Car scanner will let you check the problem. Another thing is; if your car have problem and you don’t know the area, you can just plugin the Car scanner and use it to check the location.

Can you see that people really need it during this Dec. season?

I will be very fast in updating because I want us to finish it before the 5th of Dec. If you want to start it you will be able to get your imported products in Nigeria before 10th and set up your ads to sell this product.

Please, at the end of any update, ask your question. But a wise question, don’t come here and be asking me where to get money to order….
Ask reasonable question and I will be happy to answer you. Am not the only teacher here, I believed some people who are doing this business will follow us and contribute. Please, encourage me with your sweet words. If you support me we will have a nice time together and we will achieve good result.

You can see the picture of the product.

If you are in please, say yea, yea…………….

Wow!!! Have missed a lot. Thanks for this update bro. Always trust your information.....

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
talk214:

Wow!!! Have missed a lot. Thanks for this update bro. Always trust your information.....

You welcome

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
I need your comment and contribution before I will continue
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by ziziangel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
My questions are:

*How do you get a reliable and trusted Chinese who can purchase these items without being scammed?

* What payment method is reliable and efficient?

* Cost of shipping and best shipping companies to use?

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by chuksLetting: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
webme:
I need your comment and contribution before I will continue
You are doing a great job dear.

Please, can you recommend your preferred shipping company?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thanks for the message ziziange.
I have mentioned that you first question. Go to aliexpress and find people who will help you buy. He or she will give you the link to one of his products on aliexpress and you will order that before he will order for the products you need. You are paying through an escrow on aliexpress. Money will not be release to him until you get your product here in Nigeria.

If you have been buying from Aliexpress before you will understand what am saying.

You use your normal Nigeria Credit card to pay on Aliexpress.
Cost of shipping depends on the shipping company you use.

My shipping companies charges me $4 for Normal Cargo and &7 for express. Express is within 24-48hours while normal is btw 4-7days.

If you want to get their details then you will consider getting my Video Tutorials and my mentor-ship program. Is not free ooooo.
Have it in mind that is not free and is for people who are ready to make things work and also for people who want to start now....

If you are ready to make things work then, chart with me on whatsapp: 08133176941.
Please.... Is not free. And i don't have time to answer too much question. Am a straight forward man. Ask reasonable question like the one you asked here.

@chuksLetting The best i can give for free is what am doing here. If you want more than this then, you will pay for my service and knowledge. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by tjmc: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow this tutorial got me hooked.
Pls how do we ensure products re delivered in the time frame u said. Which is forty eight hours.

KEEP up your good work. Would contact u soon for Fiverr training

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will update in the night please, am busy.

But, before you spend you finish your salary, please save some for the business.
How 2018 will be is in your hand. You need to plan it now and am ready to support you if you are ready to work..............

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.