Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Proxy Academic Writers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proxy Academic Writers Needed (533 Views)

Best Alternative For 911 Socks 5 Proxy / Socks5 Proxy Available Here / 911 Socks 5 Proxy Available For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proxy Academic Writers Needed by hiremyminivan: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Can you

Q1. Critically Discuss;
Q2. Do Critical Analysis;
Q3. Critically evaluate;

Have you got experience with demonstrating critical thinking? See below:

Critical thinking can be demonstrated through
A. Comparing several different definitions
B. Seeing whether they are different or not
C. How significant the differences are
D. Establish the definition you are adopting for the purposes of the paper
E. Use the definition that you retain to go through the paper and apply it to the issues at hand
F. Presenting sources AND discussing their shortcomings, limitations, ways in which they fit the bigger picture and with respect to each other

Are you practiced in the art of disagreeing with the author's views BUT even going a step further to seek opposing views and comment on them/compare them with the author's

Can you demonstrate
A. Current thinking in the field and
B. Understanding (which is achieved by putting different views into context)

Is it second nature for you to demonstrate awareness of proper attribution through in-text citations?

If your answers to the above questions are YES.

I NEED YOU.

Please get in touch with me via email.

Let's do business.

Thanks.

I can do N5/word if your work requires no revision. Less if it has to be revised to meet specifications.
Re: Proxy Academic Writers Needed by aduhube: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
I charge N7/word. We may talk if you agree to my charge.
Re: Proxy Academic Writers Needed by Olaxbolax100: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
I can do this pretty well. Contact me on 08140498506
Re: Proxy Academic Writers Needed by Academicwizman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Can you

Q1. Critically Discuss;
Q2. Do Critical Analysis;
Q3. Critically evaluate;

Have you got experience with demonstrating critical thinking? See below:

Critical thinking can be demonstrated through
A. Comparing several different definitions
B. Seeing whether they are different or not
C. How significant the differences are
D. Establish the definition you are adopting for the purposes of the paper
E. Use the definition that you retain to go through the paper and apply it to the issues at hand
F. Presenting sources AND discussing their shortcomings, limitations, ways in which they fit the bigger picture and with respect to each other

Are you practiced in the art of disagreeing with the author's views BUT even going a step further to seek opposing views and comment on them/compare them with the author's

Can you demonstrate
A. Current thinking in the field and
B. Understanding (which is achieved by putting different views into context)

Is it second nature for you to demonstrate awareness of proper attribution through in-text citations?

If your answers to the above questions are YES.

I NEED YOU.

Please get in touch with me via email.

Let's do business.

Thanks.

I can do N5/word if your work requires no revision. Less if it has to be revised to meet specifications.

I am a wizard when it comes to academic writing. That is what I do everyday (full time) for about 8 years now (up to the PhD level) . If you can pay N7/word, I will take up the challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Orders From China, Japan / I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE / Itunes Card Dealers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.