Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. (3228 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Blackhawk01: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
you are such a bad wife material grin

I know right. cry cry
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
Mine is white rice grin
even at it I still make mistakes like adding excess water grin

such a bad cook grin

lefulef
makkydebb
Blackhaw
lala24
omo me na beans oocheesy.if i do beans ehn u go lick plate finishcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

My rice game is tight too. tongue
let Me Taste It First... Tastin is Believing... undecided
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
vegetables and pastas.....Some guys are more perfect cooks than women

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by mikejj(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
well when it comes to cooking.i can prepare all kinds of food,fufu,amala rice the way you want it.i was close to mama then.my future bae no go suffer

1 Like

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Papiikush: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
if true then thumbs up bro
lol... I fit cook pass rosieluv oh

Blackhawk01:

Baebyyyyy, come home. embarassed cry

love of my laive... I am stuck in traffic cry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by naijamakossa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:
Vegetable soup, ogbonno and okro soup, white rice, jollof rice and fried rice, boiled yam and fry egg and many more.
vegetable soup it's like charming me,it pass using jazz to get me,,,na my best soup with egusi,,maybe I will pay you a visit one of these days grin
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Blackhawk01: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Awwwnn... Drive safely hun, boo boo is hungry. cry
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by naijamakossa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:

lol rosieluv no sabi even boil water cheesy
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by majamajic(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
white yam with red oil
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by optional1(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
vegetable soup it's like charming me,it pass using jazz to get me,,,na my best soup with egusi,,maybe I will pay you a visit one of these days grin

Not perfect with egusi oh. I can make miskate for Africa.
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by naijamakossa(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
majamajic:
white yam with red oil
lol village man grin cheesy
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by naijamakossa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:

Not perfect with egusi oh. I can make miskate for Africa.
lol I'm ok with vegetable smiley
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by marsoden: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Egusi soup. No mistakes.
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by optional1(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol I'm ok with vegetable smiley

Better oh

1 Like

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by majamajic(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol village man grin cheesy
pack ukpaka...pepper. ..onion...utazi leave. .salt join am .

1 Like

Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tea
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sexybbstar sabi boil water. Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
I sabi boil water grin grin... Hmm, I fit cook indomie too cheesy
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Aseco(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:
Vegetable soup, ogbonno and okro soup, white rice, jollof rice and fried rice, boiled yam and fry egg and many more.
i~like~d~vegetable
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2017
white rice
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by rosieluv(f): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Papiikush post=62770733]

What can you cook undecided
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by rosieluv(f): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol rosieluv no sabi even boil water cheesy
Lol my husband must hear this
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by adadike281(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Onugbu, nsala, ukwa , nkwobi, veg soup, obe ata din din, Akara, ekuru, moi moi, coconut rice, yam with egg sauce, leafy veg sauce.
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Yemiie: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
My stew is always lit. kiss
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Divay22(f): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Banga soup kiss kiss
I don't cook it often, but when i do, it's worth the time and energy.
Jollof rice, coconut rice and noodles..

I had to learn how to cook when i was staying alone in school, because junk food was not working at all.
Re: What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Uha soup, egwusi soup, white rice and stew, banga soup, nsala soup, vegetable soup, to mention but a few, I have mastered the art of cooking these foods, I'm not really good at cooking fried rice though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New In Stock, Jewelries (For Male & Female,& couple) Shop Now! / Two Ladies Found Dead After They Ate Food With Wall Gecko / Please How To Grill Fish Using Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.