Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard (13574 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! / MTN now allows you to borrow cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2017
sureoddwinbig:
For sure odds inbox me on whatsapp
smh vehemently...

Lalasticlacla, kindly do the needful!!!
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Admin1992: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2017
9mobile Special Data: Get 1GB For N200 And 5GB For N1000

http://www.naijaadvance.com.ng/2017/11/9mobile-special-data-get-1gb-for-n200.html
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by abdulaz: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:
grin
But we have been moving apps to external sd card since Android 4.x na , or is there something I am missing ?

You are right. I used to move apps to my sd Card on my Android 4.1 device back then after rooting it and installed exposed installer and modules. Though I don’t used android os anymore.
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by benzics(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Simplep:
I was wondering too o..even my nokia x2 can move apps
Donald3d:
grin
But we have been moving apps to external sd card since Android 4.x na , or is there something I am missing ?
wizzywisdom:
So they know user want the option of moving app to memory card but they won't allow it. Yet they will be comparing themselves with the like of Samsung.
Donald3d:
grin

haters will always jump into reasonable posts spewing trash and sounding unlearned.

The option to move file to sd card was disabled for all android versions from 5.0.. Even the glorious samsung you are talking about no longer move apps to sd card since the lollipop update.

Stop sounding like idiots.

2 Likes

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by miketayo(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2017
I thought it was on all android phones already
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by youngbelieve(f): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Lemme update mine to know if its true.
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Donald3d(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2017
benzics:

haters will always jump into reasonable posts spewing trash and sounding unlearned.

The option to move file to sd card was disabled for all android versions from 5.0.. Even the glorious samsung you are talking about no longer move apps to sd card since the lollipop update.

Oga you dont need to be abusive to pass your message .
By the way I have one chinco android phone that runs on Android 5 ,I have moved apps on it .
In case you want start endless argument ,I develop android apps .
Please try and be polite when talking to people online or anywhere for that matter .
Bless you

1 Like

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by eeby1983(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Simplep:
I was wondering too o..even my nokia x2 can move apps
He simply mean you can move an installed application from your phone to your sd card when you do not have enough memory to run the app
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2017
benzics:

I see u are a novice in the world of Samsung! My Samsung j7 pro still move app even on Android Nougat
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by olayinkajnr(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2017
2shure:
stil using my 64gig on my s8plus
fuc u guys men

Enjoy your phone guy. Meself dey manage galaxy note 4. And it's fuckng dope . With Nemesis ROM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
wizzywisdom:

I see u are a novice in the world of Samsung! My Samsung j7 pro still move app even on Android Nougat

You dey mind am? My G Note 4 on android 6.0 dey move app to SD card too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by austinfab14(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Please I updated mine some days back, and after sometime I can't be able to use my notification status bar anymore.

How can I go back to my former system update?

Please I need assistance on how to....
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Abduletudaye(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
When will infinix follow suit?
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by dasphinx1(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
benzics:

The Sony Xperia that i am currently managing runs on 5.1 and it allows movement of apps to SD card.

Stop being abusive and look beyond your mobile device.
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by benzics(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:

Oga you dont need to be abusive to pass your message .
By the way I have one chinco android phone that runs on Android 5 ,I have moved apps on it .
In case you want start endless argument ,I develop android apps .
Please try and be polite when talking to people online or anywhere for that matter .
Bless you
what has developing android apps got to do with moving apps to sd card or you are just trying to portray yourself as a smartass? Web developer here...

You lots are trying to make the problem look as if its only peculiar to Tecno devices, and its stupid on all levels!
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by benzics(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
dasphinx1:

The Sony Xperia that i am currently managing runs on 5.1 and it allows movement of apps to SD card.

Stop being abusive and look beyond your mobile device.
did that sony xperia come out of the box(i.e wasn't upgraded) with android 5?

If you don't know, the option was removed by google as a measure to curb security glitches, the way you lots sound is as if tecno were the ones that disabled the move to sd card feature!
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by dasphinx1(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2017
benzics:

did that sony xperia come out of the box(i.e wasn't upgraded) with android 5?

If you don't know, the option was removed by google as a measure to curb security glitches, the way you lots sound is as if tecno were the ones that disabled the move to sd card feature!

Nope, it came out of the box with Kitkat 4.4, then upgraded to Lollipop.

I am aware that Google removed the option but some manufacturers decided to leave the option. Thats what an Open Source OS like android gives you. Manufacturers are not bound by Google's terms and conditions especially in a feature like this which android OS fans actually love and appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by benzics(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
wizzywisdom:

my point is that the option was initially removed by google and not any mobile brand!
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Queentito(f): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
benzics:

Ignorance they say is a disease, thank you for taking out time to explain
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Samcoflex75(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:
grin

i tire o, even when i had my techno N7 in 2013, i move apps to external SD
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Emmyk(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'm not understanding..., but I tried downloading the update on my CX Limited Edition some minutes ago, this is the English I'm seeing.

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by tidedroid: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:
grin
not since 6.0
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by ryfoz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/11/new-tecno-camon-cx-update.html
Boss pls what's the name of that your font in the screenshot?
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by tafat: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:
grin
Recent phones are programmed to house apps in the phone memory not SD card
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by scarycuteface(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Reediano:

I really hope so
I do too. It will make sense
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by Shadedtee: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Cool
Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by wushbash(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2017
I UPGRADED/UPDATED MINE YESTERDAY NIGHT, BUT THERE IS NO OPTION TO MOVE ANY APPLICATION TO SD CARD, PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME? wink

Re: New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard by angelclan: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Have you at any point seen that you continue to see similar numbers? Maybe you over and again experience the number 7? Or on the other hand, perhaps you've detected a grouping of numbers that ceaselessly appears.

Provided that this is true, don't excuse its significance! Number arrangements can pass on significant messages. Regularly called holy messenger numbers, these usually rehashing designs have an archived meaning.

When you see how to decipher https://www.angelclan.org/angel-number-333-meaning heavenly messenger numbers you can open imperative data about your objectives, your necessities, and your abrogating life reason.

In this heavenly messenger number aide, we'll clarify the idea of holy messenger numbers. In addition, find all you need to know to sort out the number groupings you see.

Every individual number has a special significance. This significance can change when various numbers and combined together. We'll likewise take a gander at signs that holy messengers are around you, and investigate how you can utilize these signs to help settle on choices in your day to day existence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You / Instagram Launch Of Twitter Rival ‘threads’ Expected On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.