Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married (3456 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jzhane 27/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 1 Comment

Dear Jzhane,

I read your articles and I see that everyone has something they are hiding and keeping a secret from their spouses or loved one.

I dont see how you help them go through the issues they post. Do you speak to them directly? Maybe you can post your resply to them so that some of us can see and learn.

Myself,I have something bugging me. I have been married for almost seven months now. Before I got married I have a client who is my biggest customer. Yes,you must have guessed,I work in the bank. I have moved up the career ladder in banking over six years now. During this time,I met Mr Innocent (not real name).

Mr Innocent is a business tycoon with business interests in diverse areas,from oil and gas to importing and exporting,etc. I met him about four years ago. He is someone who I met and he promised to always support my career as long as I pleased him. Thats how I was one of his many girlfriends for four years. He also didnt mind if I had a boyfriend as long as I made myself available when he needed me.

I never had issues with meeting my targets in the bank. Mr Innocent always helped me exceed my targets. I got promoted every year. Today I am an assistant bank manager,just in four years. Over the years,I have made myself quite comfortable. I have built myself house and have a small fleet of cars.

When I met my husband,we tried to tone down how often we see each other. I told him that we need to stop the relationship but he said he is not ready that we will find ways to meet but he will not be putting pressure on me too much.

Now,am married. He left me since I got married but now,he has been calling for me. I dont want to continue. But he sent a text message that we have an agreement and that if I dont continue,he would expose me to my husband. His threat made me to see him yesterday. I told him it was for the last time. I begged him to leave me alone but he says he owns me,that I must sleep with him once a month. He says he will destroy my career and my marriage if I do not agree to continue to see him. He said he will let me go but he is not ready yet. I am very confused. I have begged and begged him but he is refusing. What should I do. Should I be patient with him,maybe he will eventually let me go as he said?

Before you or your readers say I should tell my husband,please note that I dont want to loose him and be divorced before my marriage even reaches one year.

I look forward to reading constructive responses.

God bless you.

Tessa,

Abuja

More true life stories:

Sources: http://livelystones.com.ng/1745/
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by optional1(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
buy acid and use it wisely

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:

I can sense the spirit of stabbing and acid pouring in you....

12 Likes

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Paulosky1900: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
just in 4years u already assistant bank manager with the help of ur pus*y, continue giving him what u gave him earlier cos nobody forces u to sleep with him....the man made u what u are now...giving him ur pus*y once a month isnt bad he's not greedy maybe your pus*y will land u to aso rock. grin

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Evablizin(f): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Madam you're a cheat,your private part knows how to create problems for you but cannot help you solve the problems. Just tell your husband,don't allow Mr innocent who is not innocent to expose you.

She is even asking stupid question,"should i be patient with him? Patient in having sex with him as a married woman abi?

2 Likes

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Marshalxv(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2017
You made ur biggest mistake by going to see him after ur marriage, u should've explained things to ur husband, I'm sure he would under, everyone has a past ,ur husband's past might even be worst than urs.The man played u into giving him the only thing he needed to blackmail and hold u down which is going back to him after u got married.

The best thing to do is tell ur husband about it now before it gets late,unless u want to remain a sex slave to ur Mr innocent.

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by deafeyez: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2017
ORAGBON:

Jzhane 27/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 1 Comment

Dear Jzhane,

I read your articles and I see that everyone has something they are hiding and keeping a secret from their spouses or loved one.

I dont see how you help them go through the issues they post. Do you speak to them directly? Maybe you can post your resply to them so that some of us can see and learn.

Myself,I have something bugging me. I have been married for almost seven months now. Before I got married I have a client who is my biggest customer. Yes,you must have guessed,I work in the bank. I have moved up the career ladder in banking over six years now. During this time,I met Mr Innocent (not real name).

Mr Innocent is a business tycoon with business interests in diverse areas,from oil and gas to importing and exporting,etc. I met him about four years ago. He is someone who I met and he promised to always support my career as long as I pleased him. Thats how I was one of his many girlfriends for four years. He also didnt mind if I had a boyfriend as long as I made myself available when he needed me.

I never had issues with meeting my targets in the bank. Mr Innocent always helped me exceed my targets. I got promoted every year. Today I am an assistant bank manager,just in four years. Over the years,I have made myself quite comfortable. I have built myself house and have a small fleet of cars.

When I met my husband,we tried to tone down how often we see each other. I told him that we need to stop the relationship but he said he is not ready that we will find ways to meet but he will not be putting pressure on me too much.

Now,am married. He left me since I got married but now,he has been calling for me. I dont want to continue. But he sent a text message that we have an agreement and that if I dont continue,he would expose me to my husband. His threat made me to see him yesterday. I told him it was for the last time. I begged him to leave me alone but he says he owns me,that I must sleep with him once a month. He says he will destroy my career and my marriage if I do not agree to continue to see him. He said he will let me go but he is not ready yet. I am very confused. I have begged and begged him but he is refusing. What should I do. Should I be patient with him,maybe he will eventually let me go as he said?

Before you or your readers say I should tell my husband,please note that I dont want to loose him and be divorced before my marriage even reaches one year.

I look forward to reading constructive responses.

God bless you.

Tessa,

Abuja

More true life stories:

Sources: www.Livelystones.com.ng

You have to be patient till your husband catches u.

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by pedrilo: 3:42am On Nov 28, 2017
The mind of a woman is deeper than an ocean.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Stories like this show how morally decadent our society has become.

First, you had a sexual relationships with your customers just to make sure you reach your targets and get promoted in a very short time, that's offence number one. Cheating your way to success.

Secondly, since you are so obsessed about your career and nice things of life, you decided to continue with your lifestyle after marriage. You are greedy and selfish.

Thirdly, have you forgotten that this man has other women he sleeps with and could be infected which he will in turn infect you as well and then you transfer it to your husband, so at the end of the day, your husband will might get infected so your marriage will still crash anyway.

My advice: Stop seeing the man, if he wants to destroy your career, fine after all the foundation was built on sexual sin, lies and cheating. Confess to your husband, tell him about the man and the relationship you had which he still wants you to continue after marriage. If your confession breaks your marriage, good!

We should all be aware of the consequences of our actions at every point in time and whatever might be the outcome, we should learn to accept. Next time, you won't want to build a career so fast built upon having sex with customers to get your targets.

A clear example of how sin begats sins which begats problem. From sexual sin to cheating on husband, to lying, to acquiring wealth built on fornication.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Kobicove(m): 4:49am On Nov 28, 2017
There are many ladies in this situation...

3 Likes

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by sirjentul05(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Just giv him doggy style, he will leave u, thank me leta
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by columbus007(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2017
His threat is,he can easily bring her down as fast he raised her,flesh can be very destructive as much as it's very interesting too,that lady need not to be afraid and she should be withdrawn from him because all what he's saying's an empty threat just so he can continue enjoying the flesh.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Michelle55: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:
just in 4years u already assistant bank manager with the help of ur pus*y, continue giving him what u gave him earlier cos nobody forces u to sleep with him....the man made u what u are now...giving him ur pus*y once a month isnt bad he's not greedy maybe your pus*y will land u to aso rock. grin
haaaaaaba nau, she's married and the said man should be responsible enough to let her go. will the aso rock guarantee her a successful marriage and home? the man should let her go mbok
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Wallade(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2017
I think that agreement of once/month is fine for now, pray your husband does not catch you.

Make a ridiculous demand of money from the client and arrange another beautiful officer of the bank to manage the account at the bank. If he starts seeing a more beautiful officer who is ready to play the game, he will be persuaded to let you go.

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by RedDistrict: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Look for any fine babe who can help u run the man and employ her in ypur branch as marketer. Let her continue managing the man's account and himself also so you can retire. hehehe

3 Likes

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by AnodaIT(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
The man is right, he owns you and asking for once a month is considerate, in my opinion

If you find this difficult to accept, consider the two advice up here
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Angy55(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2017
You cheated on your husband during courtship just because you wanted to secure your career. You should have opened up to him long before you people got married, there are still matured guys that are understanding, that are ready to work things out with their spouse before they tie the knot.

When you were enjoying the man's money, you never thought about the future, any agreement can be breached. Now the man is set to blackmail you. Believe me your husband will be so disappointed because when you guys were courting he trusted you so much, he never thought you would cheat on him.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

My own opinion, I suggest you tell your husband, open up to him yourself now and pray God gives him an understanding heart.

And don't ever consider seeing that man again.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by PatriotTemidayo: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
You went to see him for the last time? undecided

That was a foolish move. That would have been the best time to tell your husband and Beg Him to understand you made those decisions foolishly and ignorantly.

But it is not too Late. Am sure he's not the only Client sustaining your corporate position anymore.

Get ready to tell your husband but before that, Meet a very senior officer in your bank and tell him you want to offload the client and you need backing.

Then go ahead and TELL the idiot to go to Hell. Then explain to your husband but never tell him about the last Visit.

Good luck �
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Truly foolish decision to have gone to see him. The marriage would stand a better chance of survival if she hadn't. but i cant say for sure now.
PatriotTemidayo:
You went to see him for the last time? undecided

That was a foolish move. That would have been the best time to tell your husband and Beg Him to understand you made those decisions foolishly and ignorantly.

But it is not too Late. Am sure he's not the only Client sustaining your corporate position anymore.

Get ready to tell your husband but before that, Meet a very senior officer in your bank and tell him you want to offload the client and you need backing.

Then go ahead and TELL the idiot to go to Hell. Then explain to your husband but never tell him about the last Visit.

Good luck �

1 Like

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
hmnnn!
AnodaIT:
The man is right, he owns you and asking for once a month is considerate, in my opinion

If you find this difficult to accept, consider the two advice up here
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by VERDA: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wallade:
I think that agreement of once/month is fine for now, pray your husband does not catch you.

Make a ridiculous demand of money from the client and arrange another beautiful officer of the bank to manage the account at the bank. If he starts seeing a more beautiful officer who is ready to play the game, he will be persuaded to let you go.

If you knew men like this you would understand getting him another girl will hardly do the trick,I am sure he has more beautiful girls than her,his joy comes from a sense of dominance,conquest of another mans wife,ordinarily knowing she had gotten married should have been enough to let her go.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
that true! he must be a the type that doesn't take his eyes off anything on skirt with plenty cash to throw away on pretty ladies
VERDA:

If you knew men like this you would understand getting him another girl will hardly do the trick,I am sure he has more beautiful girls than her,his joy comes from a sense of dominance,conquest of another mans wife,ordinarily knowing she had gotten married should have been enough to let her go.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
I forbid it in Jesus name. Amen
optional1:

Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by yhemster(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Lesson learned from this story is: husband with successful bankers as wife should be very vigilant.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by megareal: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2017
optional1:

Wicked. grin . But that Sugar daddy is evil.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by hooklover: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Haha if I am dat man I will not let u go oh.i made u eat u are and 2times a month is the sacrifice u will be paying to keep things going..

You started before marriage u continued inside marriage and u can't stop.

Telling ur husband will not save u cos u have duck up already. Just c it as payment.. People are hailing u manager and u think ur pussycat will not be managing extra socks...
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 29, 2017
If your husband has my kind of understanding, I'll advise you tell him. Personally, I understand the abuse women pass through but I will not understand when you continue to hide it and things get too complicated.

A man knows how to go about this kind of issue so your husband can help out in this matter. Talk to him and if he truly loves you, heaven will not fall rather your burden will be less.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by lizakon001(f): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Madam please try and let your husband hear this, I know is just a threat but you need to act fast before he destroys your marriage and your job. Report him please your somebody's wife now he should stop it.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by MissRaine69(f): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2017
You got where you are because of him... nothing is for free, if you keep seeing him despite being married it will be difficult for your husband to understand.
Tell your husband the truth before the secret becomes a noose around your neck.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by ORAGBON(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmnnn
MissRaine69:
You got where you are because of him... nothing is for free, if you keep seeing him despite being married it will be difficult for your husband to understand.
Tell your husband the truth before the secret becomes a noose around your neck.
Re: He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married by jaszplus12(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Boltzman:
Stories like this show how morally decadent our society has become.

First, you had a sexual relationships with your customers just to make sure you reach your targets and get promoted in a very short time, that's offence number one. Cheating your way to success.

Secondly, since you are so obsessed about your career and nice things of life, you decided to continue with your lifestyle after marriage. You are greedy and selfish.

Thirdly, have you forgotten that this man has other women he sleeps with and could be infected which he will in turn infect you as well and then you transfer it to your husband, so at the end of the day, your husband will might get infected so your marriage will still crash anyway.

My advice: Stop seeing the man, if he wants to destroy your career, fine after all the foundation was built on sexual sin, lies and cheating. Confess to your husband, tell him about the man and the relationship you had which he still wants you to continue after marriage. If your confession breaks your marriage, good!

We should all be aware of the consequences of our actions at every point in time and whatever might be the outcome, we should learn to accept. Next time, you won't want to build a career so fast built upon having sex with customers to get your targets.

A clear example of how sin begats sins which begats problem. From sexual sin to cheating on husband, to lying, to acquiring wealth built on fornication.

Cheers
this is the best situation...
separate yourself immediately. talk with your husband about it though I guarantee its not gonna be easy but I think the end will be better as you will be free in conscience and liberated from sin and death. if you have all that wealth you mentioned I don't think losing your job now will kill you....cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 16 Commandments Of The Red Pill / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.