Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (34110 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Sales Executive At A Multinational Company - KY Avalir Nigeria Limited / Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Angelyna(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations I'm next in line to testify. Amen
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by niggi4life(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
For those people saying the OP should take down the letter etc.
That story was just a fiction, the story isn't real, the letter is NOT real and same goes for the company therein.. It was just a marketing strategy to advertise the Aurora Power bank..

1 Like

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Towncrier247: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Cool, congrats bro. I Also use the Aurora power bank, it is very good. It charges my phone really fast and doesn't take long to boost. I also like the fact that it comes with torch, good thinking. Congrats again man
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by stinggy(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
AuroraB:
Aya ma ja mi keh grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wan dey beg u niyen oo. Mak u for help me with multinational job too
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Structuralman: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations bro!
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
AuroraB:
Aya ma ja mi keh grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me too ooo
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Timothyoj(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations bro....may your testimonies be permanent Amen. Mine is also on the way
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2017
stinggy:

I wan dey beg u niyen oo. Mak u for help me with multinational job too
Hey, God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by ken55: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2017
leksmedia:
Monicaville Congrats on your new job, I know you are very happy to get this job but did you know that you can lose this job because of this post.
1. You are already flirting with a staff which is always against every company policy
2. You even went ahead to show the companys name , what if someone send an email to that company
3. You just proved to them that you might not be able to keep company secrets by doing this
If I were you, I will quickly take this down, it's not everything that happens in your life that is worth sharing online

Hahahaaha.
The guy was just advertising AURORA POWER BANK. It's a well written script.
Maybe he's testing the public reception before they go for video shoot. And I think it's a good one. People actually believed the story which is the essence of a good advert.

Read the title of the thread again and see.

1 Like

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Me too ooo
I kid you not. My heart leapt in fright shocked
I thought my village people were at it angry

I'm still thankful it's not about me, nwanne lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
AuroraB:
I kid you not. My heart leapt in fright shocked
I thought my village people were at it angry

I'm still thankful it's not about me, nwanne lipsrsealed grin

You dey sell Power Bank Ni?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by topefelix799(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2017
congrat bro. mine will not pass me by in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by greypencils: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
favourmic:

must you hate?
This has nothing do with hate...there are somethings that are not just allowed in the corporate world and this is one of them. There is access to confidential company info while at work, thats why you sign a confidentiality agreement. If you cant keep secret little info such as this, why should they trust you with their info, it is such a person that will go and announce that his/her company won billions of naira in contract...the person is excited, yes granted but maturity means keeping it in and moving on to accomplish more daunting tasks...
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by shady45(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Create your own Jobs.

We all know we are in the Internet age and thus commerce is been carried out daily on the internet.

Transaction carried out on the internet that involves buying and selling is called E-commerce.

E-commerce is selling so well in Nigeria as more and more people trust buying and selling over the internet.

people are are getting lazy and everyone just wants to make that call and send order for a product and its delivered to them.

Do you know you can make BIG money just by importing products and selling them online here in Nigeria?

Do you know you do not need Shop,office or warehouse to start an E-commerce business of buying and selling?

Do you know that you can take that your skill you have into the internet and sell yourself to your environment online?

Do you know you can start the business with as low as N50,000

To learn more about the pros and cons of E-commerce business and how to buy the right product to sell simply contact me.

I will take you by the hand and expose the secret of buying safely from China and sell your products successfully in Nigeria ONLINE.

Call/whatsapp: 08110594681 to subscribe to my training. NationWide training.

Email: training@betainfo .com.ng for more details
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by favourmic(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
greypencils:
This has nothing do with hate...there are somethings that are not just allowed in the corporate world and this is one of them. There is access to confidential company info while at work, thats why you sign a confidentiality agreement. If you cant keep secret little info such as this, why should they trust you with their info, it is such a person that will go and announce that his/her company won billions of naira in contract...the person is excited, yes granted but maturity means keeping it in and moving on to accomplish more daunting tasks...

hmmmmm you get a point and understand you
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
BruncleZuma:

You dey sell Power Bank Ni?

grin grin grin grin
No ooooooo cheesy
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
AuroraB:
No ooooooo cheesy

No further cross-examination your lordship grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by ojuolu(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Monicaville:
I hadn’t spent up to 10 minutes at the reception of this multinational company, when a fair, thick and very busty lady looking like Roman Goddess stepped out to call me into the conference room. .

She looked at me somehow, I think she likes me. But I’m not sure.

Let me quickly add this, I graduated with second-class upper (Chemistry) five years ago and since then I have moved from one low paying job to another. My last was as a teacher in a secondary school in Lagos earning N30,000 monthly. I couldn’t even save for a whole year.

To keep my story short, so last week, I got a job invite from this multinational company in Lekki which I applied to earlier in the year. In fact I had forgotten that I applied there and so when I got an email and SMS asking me to come for an interview I was already flying in the air.

So, as I was explaining earlier, I got to the venue of the interview, and met the hot lady who led me into the other room; I mean the conference room. I faced 4 fierce looking men in the conference room who kept interrogating me like a criminal.

But suddenly I began to realize how impressed these gentlemen were beginning to get with me based on the reactions on their faces. I was a bit surprised when they told me to submit my documents immediately or forward it to a provided email address.

Well, honestly I think I may have knocked them out because I kept reiterating their weaknesses as a company and what I felt I could do uniquely to help them out in the area I was applying for. This is a company I had researched about while I was In University.

I was told to go sort myself out with the documents at the reception, and it looked like I was about to finally get what I wanted in life after five years of leaving school.

Then, the fair, lanky and busty lady showed up again. She called out my name again asking me to “please forward your credentials to the email address you were given and wait here.”

I brought out my phone which I plugged to my newly bought power bank before I left home, and I tried to switch it on but shockingly, it refused to come on. This is where I keep all my scanned documents! At this point I knew my village people had finally located me.

We’ve not had electricity for a whole week in my area because of faulty transformer. So a day before the interview, I bought this brand new power bank which I even used that day and it worked.

I can’t afford to lose this job. Seeing my frustration, the hot lady pulled out her drawer and gave me a powerbank to use.

“Have you sent your documents now? The hot lady’s said gently to me.

To cut the story short, the next thing I was saying was; “thank you Aurora, God bless you”.

“Lol, are you thanking me or the power bank? You should be very careful of the kind of power bank you buy, most of them do not charge completely.

“Anyway, I’m Doris. But you can go home with my Aurora powerbank. We will definitely see again. Welcome to our company,” she said, as we both gave each other a flirty smile.

And that was when I knew without a doubt that I had finally made it in 2017. For those of you still waiting for a good job, the year 2017 will not pass you by.

Hmmm, If this story is not a fiction, i fervently pray that the crass stupidity you displayed here will not make this joy short lived.
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by refreshrate: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Viccur:
Another style to advertise Powerbank. Lagos Nawa oo

The only smart person here!

When did they stop teaching comprehension in schools bikonu?

The responses here left me cringing for real.
No wonder APC won the last elections

It's official...we're screwed in this country

1 Like

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by refreshrate: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017
ken55:

Hahahaaha.
The guy was just advertising AURORA POWER BANK. It's a well written script.
Maybe he's testing the public reception before they go for video shoot. And I think it's a good one. People actually believed the story which is the essence of a good advert.

Read the title of the thread again and see.

Bro thank you for this. For a little flicker of hope!

My goodness! Is this the country I live in?

Am still in shock at the comprehension skills of this lot!
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Jubilancy(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2017
This is the kind of inspiration I need to start my morning # I desperately need this kind of testimony #Baba God pick my Call I have been calling since last year
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
AlexCk:
Congrats bruv.

My inner self telling myself : maybe we should get an aurora power bank oo, and anything that's call aurora, and send mail to ExxonMobil, maybe, just maybe something will happen. grin

#PolarLight.
e be like say I go buy that aurora power bank oo.. Abeg where I go see am buy
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Same powerbank I bought for my younger sister
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by AlexCk: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
dingbang:
e be like say I go buy that aurora power bank oo.. Abeg where I go see am buy

Lol,

I no just know o,
Na to enter ikeja ask oo. Lol

Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by dt4omoh(f): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Esepayan:
u re follish to put the companies name and the ladies name....cos u make it sound like she was flirting with u .....i bet u they will fire u.....u have bleeped up big time
Where is the company's name?
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Mowunmiaf: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations on your deal. I got the power bank one time too and it's so durable and reliable. Unlike some power banks i see around, this is authentic. Even when the one i was using had issues, i was given another one under good condition
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by princejones(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by RayOB1: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
louisilva:
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2011 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A.

You have been passed already
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
dt4omoh:

Where is the company's name?

it was there when it was posted initially guess my comment made him censor it
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Julivas(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations. ?
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by Julivas(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos by gmacnoms(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Monicaville:
I hadn’t spent up to 10 minutes at the reception of this multinational company, when a fair, thick and very busty lady looking like Roman Goddess stepped out to call me into the conference room. .

She looked at me somehow, I think she likes me. But I’m not sure.

Let me quickly add this, I graduated with second-class upper (Chemistry) five years ago and since then I have moved from one low paying job to another. My last was as a t

So, as I was explaining earlier, I got to the venue of the interview, and met the hot lady who led me into the other room; I mean the conference room. I faced 4 fierce looking men in the conference room who kept interrogating me like a criminal.

But suddenly I began to realize how impressed these gentlemen were beginning to get with me based on the reactions on their faces. I was a bit surprised when they told me to submit my documents immediately or forward it to a provided email address.

Well, honestly I think I may have knocked them out because I kept reiterating their weaknesses as a company and what I felt I could do uniquely to help them out in the area I was applying for. This is a company I had researched about while I was In University.

I was told to go sort myself out with the documents at the reception, and it looked like I was about to finally get what I wanted in life after five years of leaving school.

Then, the fair, lanky and busty lady showed up again. She called out my name again asking me to “please forward your credentials to the email address you were given and wait here.”

I brought out my phone which I plugged to my newly bought power bank before I left home, and I tried to switch it on but shockingly, it refused to come on. This is where I keep all my scanned documents! At this point I knew my village people had finally located me.

YOU DON BLOW. Congratulations Man!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / 7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.