Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Know When A Man Is Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Man Is Serious (18787 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When A Man Is Serious by Olami1224: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2010
HOW TO KNOW WHEN A MAN IS SERIOUS

The question lots of women ask me is "how do i know when a man is serious or just out to have intimacy with me". For starters, i guess i should let you know right now that about 70% to 80% of the men a woman dates in her life time will be interested in one thing only, "intimacy". So how do u know which percentage just want intimacy and what percentage want a serious relationship? Here are five signs that give you a clue into whether or not a man is serious about you.

1. He doesn't rush the intimacy issue. When a man is making too much fuss about intimacy in the beginning chances are that that's all he is really interested in. As a man, i have dated quite a few women and whenever my intentions have been all about intimacy i have often pushed for intimacy earlier on in the relationship. /On the other hand when i meet someone i really like i try to win here heart and don't make too much fuss about intimacy. the reason is that i love the person and want all of the person and not just her body or the hole in between her legs. when its love, its usually all or noting and intimacy alone will not satisfy a man. i have been willing to date a woman i loved without even going into intimacy because having her say yes to me and agreeing to marry me was more important than sleeping with her.

2. He is not always asking you for money. When a guy is always asking you for money he is probably dating you for what he can get from you and not for love.

3.He always has time for you. When a man loves you he will always have time for you. when a man starts to give the excuse of being too busy to call you or see you then he really isn't all that into you.

4. He wont return your calls. If he often returns you calls then its very likely that its the real thing. on the other hand if you have to call him 10times for him to call you once then you are not that special woman in his life.

5. He sparkles when you are together. When a mans countenance brightens up and its clear to you that he is happy to see you whenever you visit him or he visits you then it just might be love. this is especially important when he still acts this way after months of dating (like 8 months).

6. His actions show that he want you to become a part of his life. A man in love wants to spend time with you, go out on weekends with you, be with you as much as possible and almost doesn't seem to have time for any other thing or person than you. when your man says he loves you but prefers to spend Saturday morning watching last years FA CUP football finals between Chelsea and Manchester united (or whatever) instead of spending it with you on a romantic outing to some exotic place then it may be a sign that you really don't rank that highly on his scale of priority and you really might have to think again.

Ladies be wise,

OLAMI
Re: How To Know When A Man Is Serious by ramonacee(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^ word!
Re: How To Know When A Man Is Serious by queeneve: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
Oh my goodness!  At first I thought something was wrong with me!  My fiance does all of that above!  Thanks for the confirmation!  Well, he trying to be good in term of the intimacy, I am not helping none by wear my lil skirt around him, I guess I put on my mumu!  We sustaning until marriage, IT HARDDDDDDD OOOHWEEEE!  So far, we hanging on!

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Man Is Serious by madlady(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
Olami1224:

HOW TO KNOW WHEN A MAN IS SERIOUS

The question lots of women ask me is "how do i know when a man is serious or just out to have intimacy with me". For starters, i guess i should let you know right now that about 70% to 80% of the men a woman dates in her life time will be interested in one thing only, "intimacy". So how do u know which percentage just want intimacy and what percentage want a serious relationship? Here are five signs that give you a clue into whether or not a man is serious about you.

1. He doesn't rush the intimacy issue. When a man is making too much fuss about intimacy in the beginning chances are that that's all he is really interested in. As a man, i have dated quite a few women and whenever my intentions have been all about intimacy i have often pushed for intimacy earlier on in the relationship. /On the other hand when i meet someone i really like i try to win here heart and don't make too much fuss about intimacy. the reason is that i love the person and want all of the person and not just her body or the hole in between her legs. when its love, its usually all or noting and intimacy alone will not satisfy a man. i have been willing to date a woman i loved without even going into intimacy because having her say yes to me and agreeing to marry me was more important than sleeping with her.

2. He is not always asking you for money. When a guy is always asking you for money he is probably dating you for what he can get from you and not for love.

3.He always has time for you. When a man loves you he will always have time for you. when a man starts to give the excuse of being too busy to call you or see you then he really isn't all that into you.

4. He wont return your calls. If he often returns you calls then its very likely that its the real thing. on the other hand if you have to call him 10times for him to call you once then you are not that special woman in his life.

5. He sparkles when you are together. When a mans countenance brightens up and its clear to you that he is happy to see you whenever you visit him or he visits you then it just might be love. this is especially important when he still acts this way after months of dating (like 8 months).

6. His actions show that he want you to become a part of his life. A man in love wants to spend time with you, go out on weekends with you, be with you as much as possible and almost doesn't seem to have time for any other thing or person than you. when your man says he loves you but prefers to spend Saturday morning watching last years FA CUP football finals between Chelsea and Manchester united (or whatever) instead of spending it with you on a romantic outing to some exotic place then it may be a sign that you really don't rank that highly on his scale of priority and you really might have to think again.

Ladies be wise,

OLAMI

Number 2, "not always asking for money" I see lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know When A Man Is Serious by Krissykriss(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster, Pls stop fooling d girls. Thank u.
Ladies, welcome to d real world!
Re: How To Know When A Man Is Serious by becky55: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2018
MEET SINGLES FOR FREE
100% free dating online dating site, send and receive messages, date, meet, video and call for free at https://www.jerrykoko.com

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.