Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (71634 Views)

Ogun State TEACH Applicants, Share Your Interview Experiences / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
How many are they likely to employ?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Chechem: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
propanet:
How many are they likely to employ?
Everybody that attended the screening will be employed...

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chechem:
Everybody that attended the screening will be employed...
Pls did you get it from a genuine source?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Chechem: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
propanet:

Pls did you get it from a genuine source?
Are u not a genuine source? I got it from one of your post o!

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebi4life:
I did the superintendent cadre screening yesterday in Delta State. It was well organised and successful. I was invited without any human connection, the God Almighty who is merciful and who shows favour to whomsoever He wills, showed me favour. The exam was not difficult, maths, English and current affairs. 10 questions in 15 minutes, objective questions.
We were about 100 that took part in the superintendent screening in Delta State. I went to the immigration office today, I discovered that those who came for the inspector cadre were very few about half of those who came for the superintendent cadre. I learnt they will likely call 30 or 40 persons out of the 100 for training. I strongly believe in God to help me make the final list. I have no human connection, but I have the heavenly connection. I have the God who ruleth in the affairs of men.

Very funny, I didn't want to mention anything on this thread, but let me help your naivety, none of you that went for the screening will be employed.
You will be shocked to find out how many people are being recruited.

Come back to this thread after they must have employed. My advise? Start protesting now
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by charliman2012: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
nuttyhnic:

Very funny, I didn't want to mention anything on this thread, but let me help your naivety, none of you that went for the screening will be employed.

Come back to this thread after they must have employed. My advise? Start protesting now

I reject your wishes for us. As for me my name is already on the final list by the almighty grace.

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by ayusadeg(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Despite the testimonies from people who were invited without connection, some of my people are still not convinced that not all those invited has human connection nawa oooo!

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by promise91: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2017
pls did they request for photocopy of any documents?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by promise91: 5:36am On Nov 29, 2017
pls i was invited, i did not have any connection what so ever. pls wan any documents collected from you guys as per photocopy of original credentials
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by merbenko: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2017
ayusadeg:
Despite the testimonies from people who were invited without connection, some of my people are still not convinced that not all those invited has human connection nawa oooo!
Did u want them to tell you the are connected in social media?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Charliiee(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2017
merbenko:
Did u want them to tell you the are connected in social media?
So, are you saying EVERYONE who got invited has connect? 'Cos you didn't get invited no one else would have gotten invited on merit? Ok.

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by aksocute(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
kingsmaila:
I am very sure that 95% of the shortlisted candidates are based on connection but not on merit. May God the almighty come to our rescue we that do not know any politician or have a god father.

Connection you mean? listen to yourself, I can confidently tel you I got the invitation on merit. I don't know any so called big man or politician. yes 5% might have been on nepotism, but the majority is on merit, so don't deceive yourself. that you didn't get the invitation doesn't mean others didn't get it on merit. As a matter of fact, these is the least invitation I expected.

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
When is the training coming up

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by barcelona007(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
propanet:
When is the training coming up
December 31st

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by MRJAY4ME(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
barcelona007:
December 31st
All De Best.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by merbenko: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
aksocute:

Connection you mean? listen to yourself, I can confidently tel you I got the invitation on merit. I don't know any so called big man or politician. yes 5% might have been on nepotism, but the majority is on merit, so don't deceive yourself. that you didn't get the invitation doesn't mean others didn't get it on merit. As a matter of fact, these is the least invitation I expected.
If it is based on merit many of us will have been shortlisted. why have them not released the names for Nigeria to see like that of Navy,police,army etc
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by kynbasil01: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
barcelona007:
December 31st
how sure are you? And when is the final list coming out?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by merbenko: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Charliiee:
So, are you saying EVERYONE who got invited has connect? 'Cos you didn't get invited no one else would have gotten invited on merit? Ok.
Is the merit best on first class or what? if yes then i am not qualified but if is based on 2:1 then i will tell you 15 of my friends including me will have scale through, while this navy stuff 12 of us were shortlisted, so tell me the merit u are talking about
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
barcelona007:
December 31st
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Charliiee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
merbenko:
Is the merit best on first class or what? if yes then i am not qualified but if is based on 2:1 then i will tell you 15 of my friends including me will have scale through, while this navy stuff 12 of us were shortlisted, so tell me the merit u are talking about
Ok, no vex.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Ebi4life: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
nuttyhnic:

you are entitled to your opinion. I Mr Ofubu E. Emmanuel stand to declare today 29th Nov 2017 by absolute faith in the Almighty who made the children of Israel to walk through river Jordan on dry ground and who parted the red sea, I will surely be called by The Nigerian Immigration Service for training. That same God that selected me out of 3 million aapplication, will also help me make it for the training and come 2018, NIS will issue me my appointment letter without human connection. Today everybody on Nairaland is a witness. So be it through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ebi4life:
you are entitled to your opinion. I Mr Ofubu E. Emmanuel stand to declare today 29th Nov 2017 by absolute faith in the Almighty who made the children of Israel to walk through river Jordan on dry ground and who parted the red sea, I will surely be called by The Nigerian Immigration Service for training. That same God that selected me out of 3 million aapplication, will also help me make it for the training and come 2018, NIS will issue me my appointment letter without human connection. Today everybody on Nairaland is a witness. So be it through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

Amen
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
barcelona007:
December 31st
Who told you?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
kynbasil01:
how sure are you? And when is the final list coming out?
Next thing is camp..final list will be published in the newspaper's.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I also want to thank God who made it possible for me to be part of this well organized smooth exercise of the immigration recruitment... God will surely crown our effort with success.. I hope to meet you guys soon in camp at AHOADA Rivers state...God bless Asst cadre hopeful, God bless Nigeria immigration.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by ayusadeg(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think if someone is ignorant of something the fellow should seek knowledge instead of public show of ignorance, human beings can never be satisfied especially Nigerians, last immigration recruitment exercise that claimed lives because they invited a lot of applicant they were not capable of controlling, people shouted, now that they are wiser and devise a means to curb that, people are still shouting they are not selected, this selection is not based on any grade of certificate whether 1st class/pass, but invitation selected randomly by the latest algorithm system stuff which means it is by favour or luck, that is why some people can boldly say they don't know anybody, with this latest development I believe some will get the job by merit this time around and as usual the connected ones, wish the selected guyz all the best.

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2017
ayusadeg:
I think if someone is ignorant of something the fellow should seek knowledge instead of public show of ignorance, human beings can never be satisfied especially Nigerians, last immigration recruitment exercise that claimed lives because they invited a lot of applicant they were not capable of controlling, people shouted, now that they are wiser and devise a means to curb that, people are still shouting they are not selected, this selection is not based on any grade of certificate whether 1st class/pass, but invitation selected randomly by the latest algorithm system stuff which means it is by favour or luck, that is why some people can boldly say they don't know anybody, with this latest development I believe some will get the job by merit this time around and as usual the connected ones, wish the selected guyz all the best.
Yea you are right, Npower also made use of that random algorithm system. A lot of applicants will get this job freely as well as by connection.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Ballack1(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=nuttyhnic post=62803666]

I didn't get the mail though, but stop discouraging people.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
For those that were shortlisted what is the next stage after the verification.
How many slots are available
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by TJason: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Ebi4life, plz are u from Bayelsa, did d screening hold in bayelsa?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Hobowobo(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
As for me, I have gotten the JOB in Jesus name Amen #Faith

nuttyhnic:

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
God is in charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice