Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (43280 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Priscy01(f): 3:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Yesterday there was news trending about a young Nigerian who become a Born Again and start inflicting suffering in herself all in the name of being a Born Again.

Now, controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the news. He took to his Instagram page to blast the lady. According to him, the lady need to see a psychiatrists.

He wrote;
[i]"In the developed world, this lady might have been sent for psychological evaluation and possibly placed on medicaments...
-
'Self mutilation' syndrome is a serious condition that shouldn't be solved by clergymen, but by psychiatrists! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"[/i

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcAaLIvHfx9/

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-born-again-lady.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by dyadeleye(m): 3:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai, thiis lady weak me ...na Dem dey turn serial killer

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by chukxie(m): 3:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Must this guy react to every topic relating to Christianity ?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Ugoeze2016: 4:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Daddy Freeze Naija number one reactant smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Day11(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2017
chukxie:
Most this guy react to every topic relating to Christianity ?

Yes.

It makes him happy which is good.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Over reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by nifemi25(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Why is this man always against anything that consign Christianity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by dikeigbo2(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2017
nifemi25:

Its only the foolish acts like this he is against......the needs to remanded to avoid suicide grin grin

88 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by chukxie(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Day11:

Yes.

It makes him happy which is good.

Well, he should keep it up if it makes him happy like you said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Blackhawk01: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2017
I'm with Freeze on this one. The lady is mad!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2017
there are a thousand ways to remove a tattoo. religious people are so dumb

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Samusu(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I'm with Freeze on this one. The lady is mad!
she is supermad

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by AlexCk: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2017
I know freeze always reacts, but damn!!, that Lady though, self mutilation. There are other ways nau, guess she chose this as per e cheap.

But the lady in question be like,

Oga Freeze, is it ur hand, is it ur knife?

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by emerazz(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
always reacting... awu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by stillondmatter: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2017
I am with Freeze on this. The lady needs be checked into a mental institution for a thorough check up.

23 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Freeze is always in the news for reacting to anything bad related to Christianity although I don't support her actions but he has to cool it

Expect my new music guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by columbus007(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Dis daddy freeze,react dis react dat,i'm sure in his next like he's going to come into dis world an acid undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by donstan18: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2017
nifemi25:

Against ke!

I command you to be free from religious bondage!!

May God give you the grace and zeal to study your bible rather than listening and preying in the hands of fake pastors!

Oya, My son.. Say AMEN

26 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Its The Most Stupid Thing To Do... When You Die This Body Will Be Takin Away... Its An Empty Vessel. No Need Cuttin Yourself To Show Repentance

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Self mutilation

What is tattooing the body then

Daddy Freeze recommend the psychiatrist to those with tattoo then undecided

You mustn't comment on everything! If you have nothing vital to say please keep qwayet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by morereb10: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
stewpid girl
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by niggi4life(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
A lady that can do that Damage to herself, going through that serious pain.. Now tell me if she backslides and a man hurts her, how easy without remorse can she damage the guy? grin

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by telfic: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Over reactor

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by buskie13(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
wetin concern you freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Lanretoye(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
the scare wey she go get self na everlasting tattoo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
After 'shaving' ur flesh and ur heart is still wicked

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Jesuspikin8: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
"Daddy Freeze" should be added to the periodic table since he appears to be a very reactive element

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
chukxie:
Most this guy react to every topic relating to Christianity ?
it is business for him, there is an advert on his twitter page ,the more ppl react to his comments they more his twitter page market value increases.
but to be honest , most of his comments does make a lot of sense
when i read about how someone scrapped her skin with a knife , gosh
it was really scary, such a person can kill all in the name of religion

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by shaddoww: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
well it's not my body
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by massinola(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
nifemi25:
That lady's act is what's against Christianity and not Freeze

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by Rick9(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand by deco22(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
The lady has got some problems,there are other ways to remove tattoos na,so they shouldn't rope the Churchin,she is the one that did it to herself,no pastor told her,she is just a plain fanatic wit some issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.