Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Fear For Pregnant Women In Nigeria… - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fear For Pregnant Women In Nigeria… (369 Views)

I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates / Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear For Pregnant Women In Nigeria… by Nwaforchigozie: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2017
It is sad that you might never know the last time you get to see your friends or loved ones, anything can happen in just a minute.

Yesterday I went to see my pregnant friend, only to be told she died during child birth. Young beautiful lady, with a two year old daughter. I always fear for pregnant women in this country, because the health system here is crab.

A country that don’t value the lives of its citizens, and since most Nigerians don’t have money to travel out like Buhari when they have health issues, so they end up at the mercy of the failed system.

When the hospital in Aso rock can’t boast of panadol or syringes, how much more the conventional hospitals.
This year, I have lost two pregnant friends in Lagos state, who died during child birth. So so sad. May God help us!

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/11/28/i-fear-for-pregnant-women-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Re: Safe, Reliable And High Quality Security Surveillance Package / Why Do Muscles Feel Tight If They Are Not Actually Tight? / Information On School Of Nursing Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.