Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (61703 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Biggty(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2017
There is more to the story, there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai, see luck. Meanwhile, who will take me to India to see Taj Mahal.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2017
iii
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
I like real ppl like her

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Karlovich:
bush girl
bush girl cos she's entering plane 4 first time??.....smh

Oga, show us ur round of trips with flight
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
even me at 33years have not even seen an airplane not to talk of flying in it. Baba God pick my call.
amin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
the guy is ipob not afonja
Ogbanje cheesy
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by bigfather(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Do you think its for free?

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

He spend the weekend there.

With her pikin!
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Karlovich:
bush girl
I never enter b4... Comman beat me
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by johnson232: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

Kworupted mind.

'Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks' & write. undecided
The guy got a point
U think that man would do same for a man?
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2017
round trip

not one way ticket
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Cantona25(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

u jst spoke like a nigerian... Nothing goes for nothing mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Adekdammy: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

Ha! See thinking, later you will be quoting the book of proverbs and forming alagba ijo, well Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Hosywhite(f): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmm,Dear God,when will u pick my call?
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Kingofrudy:
undecided Her Pusssy in Exchange for flight ticket. Good business
..mumu u tink everyone us like u?..how can sh go nd visit him to have nice time 2geda with her sibling in her arm to and fro...get it..some ppl like ne are genuinely kind hearted

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
This story reminds me of the girl on the oprah Winfrey show who asked bill gate "how did it feel when you made your first million"?

Bill gates stunned asked her " What is your name?
When put his had in his pocket brought out his cheque book and wrote her a cheque for $1m!!!
shocked
The single most amazing moment in live television history.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
even me at 33years have not even seen an airplane not to talk of flying in it. Baba God pick my call.

We nor go buy u air ticket, if u like nor know waytin be halloplay, u nor be chioma
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Cantona25(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Ehnhen na so abi?

Joking time don begin

As big as I am I never count 200million for my life.
God help me o
congrats, u jst won ur self a blank cheque, send ur bank details to me...
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by cvinbaski(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
me ayaf nt fly too..ooo
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Pointblank09:
Send your account number to me. You have won 200 million. grin grin grin. S
werey boy gringrincheesy
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Eife(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Biko how much is local flight tickets??
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Ehnhen na so abi?

Joking time don begin

God help me o

Is it our money u want to use to bcome bigi mam ni
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
dainformant:
An active Facebook user, Chioma Udogu Mbamalu, was surprised by a kind-hearted Nigerian after making a joke online that she had not flew in an airplane before. This is how her story started.

Last week, Chioma went to her favorite Facebook page to read news and while at that, she saw pictures of internet sensation and comedian Emmanuella inside an airplane.

Chioma expressed her opinion in a joking manner that as little as Emmanuella is, she is a regular flyer that uses flight to move around the country and most importantly, she is older than Emmanuella and that she has not flew before except the planes she sees in the sky.

A young man, Chukwuemeka Okorie saw Chioma’s comment and then offered her a free return ticket for her to experience how it feels to fly at no cost to her. This happened in October.

Yesterday, Chioma flew back to Lagos after spending the weekend in the eastern part of the country after Air Peace ticket was purchased for her for free by Emeka.

This may be a big deal for Chioma, after being touched by this act of kindness from a stranger that she does not know.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-surprises-lady-free-plane-ticket-reading-comment-facebook-photos.html
The same man will never do same for a fellow man in the same situation!
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Nothing in this life is free...

We have not heard the rest of the story grin
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by tunnamaniah(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2017
MikeBetty:
Must You Comment Like A Zombie In Every Thread? How Much Is A Returning Ticket From East To Lagos That Someone Cannot Offer To A Fellow Free Of Charge? Your Rate Of Poverty Has Made It Sound Imposible To You. Some People Built Houses Worth Millions Of Naira For Poor In The Society, Others Buy Cars That Worth Millions For The Poor. Appreciate Good Thing So That It Will Come Your Way. No Gift Is Too Small, But Poverty Has Made It Sound Impossible To You That Someone Paid Returning Ticket For A Fellow From East Free Of Charge.
exactly, some people’a thinking is just way too shallow for me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by SmallmebigGod: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Ta!!! It won't work, you think you will get the same kind of favour she got here. Continue working hard bro. God will pick our calls
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2017
grin ;Dyou have thus won yourself a round ticket for molue bus from any part of Lagos
FromZeroToHero:
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Financialfree: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Ehnhen na so abi?

Joking time don begin

God help me o
u just won urself a job as the chief Deposit Officer (CDO) of Financial Free Ventures.
Just send a mail to financialfree@gmail.com
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm.. What about me that I've never travel to USA! I hope someone is reading my post.....
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

I will be happy to sponsor your trip to borno state. Borno is a very quiet and cool state that many dont know much about

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by timilinda(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
I beg, I've not owned 1 billion naira before o, where are all d kind hearted Nigerians? Dangote, Alakija, Otedola, I know u are​ all good people, I beg no fall my hand.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Hosywhite:
Hmmmm,Dear God,when will u pick my call?

when you call him with glo number: Dgrincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.