Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) (22349 Views)

Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form / New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) / FG Launches Amnesty Programme For Ondo Militants (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Photo News: Countdown to the end of the 21 day -grace granted by Ondo State Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, for armed youths to surrender their arms. On Monday (yesterday), at Ajapa Community in Ese-Odo Local Government Area, armed youths submitted their arms and weapons as they expressed their readiness to embrace peace .

The arms submitted include : Browning wz machine gun, Daewoo K3, Colt Automatic Rifles, General Purpose Machine gun, Breda 30, Fiat Revelli Modelling, AK 47 Rifles, Rocket Launcher, Heckler & Koch MG4, Pump Action and some Automatic Cartridges.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/various-militants-surrender-arms-ammunition-ondo-state-photos.html

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by razykay(m): 4:24am On Nov 28, 2017
This is good movement!

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Remaining of the 50% paris fund that will be released about to be looted in ondo

All the story will just be we aid and rehabilitate militants that's all

17 Likes

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Karlovich: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2017
I blame the useless vegetable dullard for this. he is the cause of all this and he must suffer for it.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Remaining of the 50% paris fund that will be released about to be looted in ondo

Shebi you are a blind follower...

Ondo is APC under Akeredolu and APC are saints.

Please don't you ever mention the 'parrotic' line to me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

Shebi you are a blind follower...

Ondo is APC under Akeredolu and APC are saints.

Please don't you ever mention the 'parrotic' line to me.

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

I am for all irrespective of party

So far you are doing well party means nothing to me

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:02am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

How can you be so shameful to deny the hands that feeds you ?

Are you no longer the Chief Resident Zone-B cum BMC of Nairaland?

Yeye dey smell. undecided

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

Ooohh

I forgot you are in the propaganda unit of PDP E warrior

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:10am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Ooohh

I forgot you are in the propaganda unit of PDP E warrior

Sebi PDP is dead already? Which one be E-Warrior unit again, oga BMC?

ICHABOD loading........ you can avert it.

27 Likes

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by raker300: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

they stopped paying him his salary to sing praises.

Hunger has a way of bludgeoning some senses back to someone

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

Sebi PDP is dead already? Which one be E-Warrior unit again, oga BMC?

ICHABOD loading........ you can avert it.

Oga Jonah , I mean your Hero is waiting for Atiku to beg baba obj

Immediately that is done

Uncle Jonah say E warrior team will be activated

At least you and Raker300 and pointzerom will be engaged officially

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:21am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately that is done

Don't be clever by half by trying to divert our attention of your denial of APC up there.

Your Unit-Head in BMC is studying your text and how you have the 'liver' to make open denial of your employer.

The Lord is your strength on the outcome.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by loveth360(f): 5:26am On Nov 28, 2017
tongue tongue yoruba militant is that one militant,abi no be badoo them get.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2017
See weapons that have been in the wrong hands!
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately that is done

Somebody is pained that he might be disengaged from BMC services after the defeat of the vegetable come 2019.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Somebody is pained that he might be disengaged from BMC services after the defeat of the vegetable come 2019.

Have you collected your call up letter from Wadata plaza ?

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

The deliverance is yielding the desired result.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2017
This is some serious hardware in the hands of those gentlemen.

Obviously there is some major trade in progress, whereby Niger Delta fighters barter stolen crude oil directly for weapons of war.

If those men can afford to hand over the ordnance they brought on that day, one wonders what other weapons exist in their arsenal, that have NOT been handed over.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Bari22: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Actually I'm shocked, imagine militants possessing this kind of sophisticated weapons
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by PointZerom: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Have you collected your call up letter from Wadata plaza ?

I learnt that this is the certificate they give at BMC.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Angelanest: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by potipher7: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Go and check my mention

I am not APC

shatap fat boy
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by potipher7: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
tongue tongue yoruba militant is that one militant,abi no be badoo them get.
trouble maker
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Bari22:
Actually I'm shocked, imagine militants possessing this kind of sophisticated weapons
Aside the GPMG, the other weapons I believe were snatched/stolen from the police.

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Haaaaa, see weapon

Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
It is Well.....?........
Re: Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
It is Well.....

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post / FG Sends Parents Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls To Cameroon