Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Good Morning. Today's Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning. Today's Prayer. (286 Views)

Today's Prayer / Today's Prayer / Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning. Today's Prayer. by bummyla(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2017
In the Name of God the Father, and of God the Son, and of God the Holy Spirit,
Amen!

O Lord my God, grant that I may have fellowship with You every day. Hear my prayer. Remember all who are in distress, and lead them on the right way.
May I go with joyful heart wherever You lead me. Your name will be my help, Your glory will come, and the world will be full of Your love, Your power, and your splendour through Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
Amen!

Have a fruitful day.
Lots of love!
https://bummyla.com/2017/11/28/good-morning-todays-prayer/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Tormented By 52 Destiny Destroying Demons / "I Am Embarrassed About The Imbeclity Of My Fellow Christians"---ed Stetzer / The Dynamism Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.