Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) (43647 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Achorise: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
some Nigerians are really slaves to poverty mentality, Do you know hes background?, if a pastor wears rags, he's called Of God and genuine, if he dresses well, he's a criminal.
Most Of the things they put on are gifts from people
The most important thing is to please God..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Achorise: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

What work does he do to warrant him wearing such expensive clothing?
You must not Labour all your life to get stuffs, it could be a gift.These people, some of them have affected lives positively, a boy I once advised is now in Switzerland, he sent me 300 dollars.
He's planning to pay my masters fees.
talk more Of a genuine pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by bros856: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
PASTORS GO AND HELP NIGERIAN UNDER SLAVERY IN LIBYA and STOP WEARING EXPENSIVE CLOTHES and BUYING EXOTIC CARS and PRIVATE JETS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My fear is that such lifestyle by "influential" men of God would drive people to prioritize Temporary Pleasures above Eternal Treasures.

Jesus remains the best model. He could have entered Jerusalem on a Chariot, but a donkey was just alright...

And before people would start shouting Jesus was poor...what does Jesus need money for if He can multiply food or convert water to wine?

If these "men of God" truly follow Jesus, we shouldn't even be having all these tithe vs anti-tithe fights...or unnecessary display of extravagance on social media...

Mammon has replaced Jesus in most of these "churches"

Are you a Christian now?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Are you a Christian now?

If you can tell me the religion Jesus practised, that is what I'm practising.

Let's get something clear here, I do not believe in blind faith i.e. dead doctrines spoon-fed from birth on the altar of religion. I practice faith by insight

I am still expecting your answers to the questions I asked.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
correctguy101:

You be learner for calling winners second.....

You never go church be that. Come let me show you churches with hotties...

I repeat, winners no dey first 5.... winners no dey first 5....

List them make I begin go church from next Sunday
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you can tell me the religion Jesus practised, that is what I'm practising.

Let's get something clear here, I do not believe in blind faith i.e. dead doctrines spoon-fed from birth on the altar of religion. I practice faith by insight

I am still expecting your answers to the questions I asked.

lol... U don't even know what you're practising... This matter hard small.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

List them make I begin go church from next Sunday

So u no dey go church before?

Repent for the kingdom of the Lord is very near. in fact it's here... so do quick
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by obatoro: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

Bro, I was careful to say, 'some' and I knew what I was saying.

Compare pentecostal churches like Deeper life, Assemblies of God, Mountain of Fire to churches like Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed etc. In the former churches, giving isn't taught that much and many members live in poverty. In the latter churches, giving is actively taught and fewer members live in poverty.

Let's forget Catholic Church and orthodox churches now. That's where you have the most corrupt Christians in Nigeria. Majority of the corrupt politicians, occult people, armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters, kidnappers etc who go to church attend catholic and orthodox churches. Mind you, I was born an Anglican, and still attend Anglican church occasionally.

Well as we have it in Orthodox churches so we have in Pentecostal too I've been part of both both as worker and minister. The old occultists in orthodox and the young cultist in Pentecostal, even most of them are in service groups. I'm talking from experience . Most of the Pentecostal pastors are even occultic themselves.
My dear brother its the same but just just different shades.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2017
correctguy101:

So u no dey go church before?

Repent for the kingdom of the Lord is very near. in fact it's here... so do quick

Okpata yarns
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
He buy him own for Gucci store..
I buy my own hoodie for Yaba bottom bridge.
It costs him #587,000.. Mine costs me #450..
He wear him own go Cambridge, I wear my own go see my babe..
Na the same body , abi him own get A/C inside?
abeg me sef wan buy my own #450...were u buy am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by oruma19: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2017
This boy is not a pastor. He bleeped ese Walter and denied. Christians are now mocked because of 419 boys like dis who learn motivational speaking and climb d pulpit to claim pastors. Bleep biodun and his church members. Jesus is still lord no matter what u useless end time preachers do. #freethesheeple. Biodun, u promised us a comprehensive reply on ese's allegation over 3 years ago, we are still waiting. Liar!.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by BiggyBamBam: 1:54am On Nov 29, 2017
"ArcBishop na miliki, Pope na Enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun..." - Fela Aniulapo Kitu
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol... U don't even know what you're practising... This matter hard small.

If it is too difficult for you to comprehend that I'm seeking and living for pure TRUTH, I can't help you.

Jesus said He's the TRUTH, I am seeking and living the TRUTH, do you need still need a knowledge of Furthermaths to solve a simple arithmetical equation?

You that knows what you're practicing, stop dodging and answer my questions. Stop spiritualizing ignorance.

And if you have no answers, just be a TRUTHful Christian and tell me so.

I am waiting for your answer to my questions. I want to learn. After all, Phillip taught the scriptures to the Ethiopian Eunuch before he baptized him.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 5:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92, just to refresh your memory, kindly answer these questions on why Old testament tithing (OLD WINE) is still applicable to the New Covenant (NEW WINESKIN);

1) Kindly show me in the Scripture where anybody apart from the Levites have the scriptural and moral rights to collect tithes from people. God specifically said tithes are the rights of Levites...not Rabbis, Pharisees, Sadducee, Scribes, Prophets, Apostles or Pastors. I am waiting for a scriptural reference to clear my ignorance on this.

2) Kindly point out where in the scripture that tithes must be paid in monetary form...and please do not try to add to God's word ooo...if you are not obeying it as God instructed, you are disobeying ooo...

3) The tithes that are paid to the Church... is God bringing down a ladder from Heaven to collect the money? if not, where exactly does this money go to?

4)If the Church claims to give the money to the less privileged, what difference does it make if I pray on the money and give the less privileged directly to meet their needs? Does the church have a selfish interest to protect by ensuring parishioners pay tithes into the church accounts

5) When Jesus spoke of tithes, He accused the Pharisees of ignoring weightier matters...if the Church is damn focused on tithes, are they not ignoring the weightier matters Jesus spoke of?

6) The Pastors that are referencing the book of Malachi on tithing issues...was there any Church in the time of Malachi?

7) If you claim the Temple in the old testament has been replaced with the Church in the new testament, why is animal sacrifice which is applicable to the former (Temple) no longer relevant to the latter (Church), but yet Tithes are not replaced by sacrificial and voluntary giving to the poor and less privileged in the church and the world at large... since the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver?

I would keep on repeating this...

1) If my body is the temple of the living God, which temple do I need to pay "tithe" if not to the poor and less privileged who are also created in the image of God.

2) Jesus does not expect a mere 10% of your salary from Christians...Jesus clearly preached on sacrificial giving to the widows, orphans and less privileged.

3) It is not out of place to give a freewill offering or something of that nature to a ministry that has blessed you spiritually. Do so in line with the direction of God (the amount is left to your discretion or God's choice) and not the sweet mouth or devourers' threat from a Pastorpreneurial scammer.

4) You are blessed through the Death of Christ..and through giving out of a Heart of LOVE. The devourer has been nailed with Christ..so there's nothing to fear...

IN CONCLUSION:It is blessed to be a controversial Jesus rather than an obedient pharisee.When Truth clashes with traditions, stick to the truth. Time always vindicates the Truth. It is better to have something to die for, rather than having nothing to live for.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Achorise:
You must not Labour all your life to get stuffs, it could be a gift.These people, some of them have affected lives positively, a boy I once advised is now in Switzerland, he sent me 300 dollars.
He's planning to pay my masters fees.
talk more Of a genuine pastor.

If you expect a gift after Or expect to be rewarded after a kind deed, then that's not charity, that's business.

Ask yourself, would these pastors still be operating their "churches " If not a single member paid tithe Or sowed any seed?

You know the answer already. That is why you find these "churches" in cities and hardly in Moslem prone rural areas like Maiduguri, Gusau etc.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:
Jesusgirl92, just to refresh your memory, kindly answer these questions on why Old testament tithing (OLD WINE) is still applicable to the New Covenant (NEW WINESKIN);

1) Kindly show me in the Scripture where anybody apart from the Levites have the scriptural and moral rights to collect tithes from people. God specifically said tithes are the rights of Levites...not Rabbis, Pharisees, Sadducee, Scribes, Prophets, Apostles or Pastors. I am waiting for a scriptural reference to clear my ignorance on this.

2) Kindly point out where in the scripture that tithes must be paid in monetary form...and please do not try to add to God's word ooo...if you are not obeying it as God instructed, you are disobeying ooo...

3) The tithes that are paid to the Church... is God bringing down a ladder from Heaven to collect the money? if not, where exactly does this money go to?

4)If the Church claims to give the money to the less privileged, what difference does it make if I pray on the money and give the less privileged directly to meet their needs? Does the church have a selfish interest to protect by ensuring parishioners pay tithes into the church accounts

5) When Jesus spoke of tithes, He accused the Pharisees of ignoring weightier matters...if the Church is damn focused on tithes, are they not ignoring the weightier matters Jesus spoke of?

6) The Pastors that are referencing the book of Malachi on tithing issues...was there any Church in the time of Malachi?

7) If you claim the Temple in the old testament has been replaced with the Church in the new testament, why is animal sacrifice which is applicable to the former (Temple) no longer relevant to the latter (Church), but yet Tithes are not replaced by sacrificial and voluntary giving to the poor and less privileged in the church and the world at large... since the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver?

I would keep on repeating this...

1) If my body is the temple of the living God, which temple do I need to pay "tithe" if not to the poor and less privileged who are also created in the image of God undecided

2) Jesus does not expect a mere 10% of your salary from Christians...Jesus clearly preached on sacrificial giving to the widows, orphans and less privileged.

3) It is not out of place to give a freewill offering or something of that nature to a ministry that has blessed you spiritually. Do so in line with the direction of God (the amount is left to your discretion or God's choice) and not the sweet mouth or devourers' threat from a Pastorpreneurial scammer.

4) You are blessed through the Death of Christ..and through giving out of a Heart of LOVE. The devourer has been nailed with Christ..so there's nothing to fear...

IN CONCLUSION:It is blessed to be a controversial Jesus rather than an obedient pharisee.When Truth clashes with traditions, stick to the truth. Time always vindicates the Truth. It is better to have something to die for, rather than having nothing to live for.
Do you really understand what Hebrew 7 ( pay particular attention to
Verse 6 and 7) talks about?? Please read it... Before you do, if you believe, pray that the HolySpirit reveals the truth to you.... And where was it specifically stated that tithe should be in nonmonetary form(please, do not assume what God did not say)?? And onku please don't be confused... If Jesus wanted to condemn tithe paying He wouldn't say "do the weightier without ignoring the less weighty"... Our number priority as Christians is Soul winning.... Which is what we do... The only reason tithes paying is being talked about almost every time nowadays is because of freeze... He is the one always talking about tithe rather than doing the weightier one, he chooses to talk about and criticise the tithe rather than win souls.... If u ask whether God brings ladder from heaven to collect tithe, you might as well ask same for offerings. And by the way, tithe was seen in the old testament but it was before the law (instead of saying Old testament, u should say "the law" ... We are not under the law, not the old testament... Get that straight)..... You keep talking about pastorpreneurs.... The fact that there are false prophets tells you there are real men of God also. The Bible already made us understand that.... But for someone to come and start saying things he has little or no knowledge of.... Calling pastors fake when he/she has never been to or worship with them before shows that the Church (the body of Christ) is seriously under attack but the good news is that the gates of hell shall/can not prevail against us..... Now answer my question... If you're not a Christian, what are you? You seek for the truth, and Jesus said He is the way, the Truth and the life.... NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME... If you don't believe in JESUS(not a Christian) how can you come to the father??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
ollah1:

Okpata yarns
hahahaha
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If it is too difficult for you to comprehend that I'm seeking and living for pure TRUTH, I can't help you.

Jesus said He's the TRUTH, I am seeking and living the TRUTH, do you need still need a knowledge of Furthermaths to solve a simple arithmetical equation?

You that knows what you're practicing, stop dodging and answer my questions. Stop spiritualizing ignorance.

And if you have no answers, just be a TRUTHful Christian and tell me so.

I am waiting for your answer to my questions. I want to learn. After all, Phillip taught the scriptures to the Ethiopian Eunuch before he baptized him.
The question is, are you genuinely asking me to answer these or you just want something to argue about?? Truthfully answer my question if you really stand for the truth like you claim.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
The question is, are you genuinely asking me to answer these or you just want something to argue about?? Truthfully answer my question if you really stand for the truth like you claim.

Just assume I am an Ethiopian Eunuch who needs more clarity on the scriptures. I also do not want to swallow things hook, line and sinker. I need to dissect everything I hear from you to identify errors and separate them from the TRUTH.

99% truth and 1% lie is deadlier than an outright lie.
If in doubt, kindly read the book of Genesis where the Serpent told Eve that she would be like God...and in the subsequent chapter, God confirmed that "man is like us". The Serpent told a half-truth to deceive Humanity.

I do not want to argue with you, I want to understand the PURE TRUTH.

It takes a fly (little lie) to make a bottle of perfume (truth) to stink horribly (false doctrines)

Kindly answer my questions as I have given you a TRUTHFUL answer.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Do you really understand what Hebrew 7 ( pay particular attention to
Verse 6 and 7) talks about?? Please read it... Before you do, if you believe, pray that the HolySpirit reveals the truth to you.... And where was it specifically stated that tithe should be in nonmonetary form(please, do not assume what God did not say)?? And onku please don't be confused... If Jesus wanted to condemn tithe paying He wouldn't say "do the weightier without ignoring the less weighty"... Our number priority as Christians is Soul winning.... Which is what we do... The only reason tithes paying is being talked about almost every time nowadays is because of freeze... He is the one always talking about tithe rather than doing the weightier one, he chooses to talk about and criticise the tithe rather than win souls.... If u ask whether God brings ladder from heaven to collect tithe, you might as well ask same for offerings. And by the way, tithe was seen in the old testament but it was before the law (instead of saying Old testament, u should say "the law" ... We are not under the law, not the old testament... Get that straight)..... You keep talking about pastorpreneurs.... The fact that there are false prophets tells you there are real men of God also. The Bible already made us understand that.... But for someone to come and start saying things he has little or no knowledge of.... Calling pastors fake when he/she has never been to or worship with them before shows that the Church (the body of Christ) is seriously under attack but the good news is that the gates of hell shall/can not prevail against us..... Now answer my question... If you're not a Christian, what are you? You seek for the truth, and Jesus said He is the way, the Truth and the life.... NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME... If you don't believe in JESUS(not a Christian) how can you come to the father??

1) Does Hebrew 7 automatically translate to Pastors having the right to collect tithes?

2) If all Christians (Pastors included) follow Jesus, and through Jesus everyone is called by God, should all Christians start paying "tithes" to each other since they are serving the same God and Jesus?

3) No one comes through the Father except through Jesus...very good, now if you interpret this verse as such, if you have the mindset and mentality of Jesus, you have seen the Eternal Creator. Do not follow Jesus like a blind sheep (blind faith), follow Jesus with your eyes opened (faith by insight).

If all Christians truly follow Jesus, then we should not be having numerous church denominations with conflicting doctrines.

The entry to Heaven has been made wide open by Jesus...Christians please do not complicate it...

I am patiently waiting for your answers to my questions. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Just assume I am an Ethiopian Eunuch who needs more clarity on the scriptures. I also do not want to swallow things hook, line and sinker. I need to dissect everything I hear from you to identify errors and separate them from the TRUTH.

99% truth and 1% lie is deadlier than an outright lie.
If in doubt, kindly read the book of Genesis where the Serpent told Eve that she would be like God...and in the subsequent chapter, God confirmed that "man is like us". The Serpent told a half-truth to deceive Humanity.

I do not want to argue with you, I want to understand the PURE TRUTH.

It takes a fly (little lie) to make a bottle of perfume (truth) to stink horribly (false doctrines)

Kindly answer my questions as I have given you a TRUTHFUL answer.
I have answered yours... Now please read the scriptural reference I gave you. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
I have answered yours... Now please read the scriptural reference I gave you. God bless you.

God bless you.

1)If animal sacrifice (which still works for occultic people) under the old covenant has been replaced through the blood of Jesus Christ, why has tithing not been fully replaced with sacrificial giving to the poor and less privileged?

2) There is a part of the new testament that states if you want to obey the law (old covenant) obey it to the last letter so you can be righteous before God...do you want me to bring references (old and new testament)?

(a) If you are cherry picking tithes, you would also be breaking the law by wearing a cloth mixed with wool and cotton
(b) If you are paying tithes in monetary form, you are also breaking the Law.

3) All these gates of hell theories you are quoting...bear in mind that Martin Luther was told all of these when he was "attacking" the Catholic church back then. Keep your peace and let TRUTH prevail. Time will always vindicate the TRUTH!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

God bless you.

1)If animal sacrifice (which still works for occultic people) under the old covenant has been replaced through the blood of Jesus Christ, why has tithing not been fully replaced with sacrificial giving to the poor and less privileged?

2) There is a part of the new testament that states if you want to obey the law (old covenant) obey it to the last letter so you can be righteous before God...do you want me to bring references (old and new testament)?

(a) If you are cherry picking tithes, you would also be breaking the law by wearing a cloth mixed with wool and cotton
(b) If you are paying tithes in monetary form, you are also breaking the Law.

3) All these gates of hell theories you are quoting...bear in mind that Martin Luther was told all of these when he was "attacking" the Catholic church back then. Keep your peace and let TRUTH prevail. Time will always vindicate the TRUTH!

You didn't read the scripture reference I gave u.. If u did, u would not be saying what you're saying here... This is where I can't help u... That's why I told you before that you can't lean on your own understanding with the scriptures.... You need the HolySpirit.... And if you don't believe Jesus is the Truth, then I don't know how you can believe in the Comforter he sent after ascending into heaven....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

If you expect a gift after Or expect to be rewarded after a kind deed, then that's not charity, that's business.

Ask yourself, would these pastors still be operating their "churches " If not a single member paid tithe Or sowed any seed?

You know the answer already. That is why you find these "churches" in cities and hardly in Moslem prone rural areas like Maiduguri, Gusau etc.

This is where their Tithing Logic falls flat cheesy;
1) If people keep saying Pastors are the new Levites, what makes the Pastor different from other Christians if everyone of them is following Jesus?

2) If they claim God called the Pastors, are you saying God has not called all the Christians to serve in the Kingdom of God? Is He a partial God?

3) Assuming everyone gets called by God...or some people even "call God" sef and open their "churches", will every Christian start paying "tithes" to one another?

Fraudulent I tell ya cheesy

Jesus wants us to carry out point 3 through sacrificial giving from a cheerful heart. In the early church, the Christians sold what they had and laid it at the Apostles' feet. But I didn't see where the Apostles used it to buy chariots and luxurious mansions like this lovely COZA pastor is doing cheesy

Even if its not tithe money, the fact that he's influential should ring a bell that modesty is required of him so as not to lead many astray by prioritizing temporary pleasures above eternal treasures.

JESUS REMAINS THE BEST STANDARD FOR FINDING YOUR WAY TO THE ETERNAL CREATOR...others like Bhudda, Moses, Enoch e.t.c might come close, but Jesus remains the easiest and the best way out for Humanity.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
You didn't read the scripture reference I gave u.. If u did, u would not be saying what you're saying here... This is where I can't help u...

Why are you eager to conclude and escape from our discussion. Do you want me to paste Hebrew 7 here before you know I've read it?

I have read the Bible all my life, or is your version a new one I have never seen in my entire life before?

What makes you think I have not read where you are referencing me to before I typed what I've been typing all these while?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Iykecee(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
while your brothers are dying of hunger and some dying in Libya... shame.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Iykecee:
while your brothers are dying of hunger and some dying in Libya... shame.

These are some of the weightier matters Jesus places emphasis on...instead of one old testament tithing requirement.

I weep for "Christians" of today...it's well.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Why are you eager to conclude and escape from our discussion. Do you want me to paste Hebrew 7 here before you know I've read it?

I have read the Bible all my life, or is your version a new one I have never seen in my entire life before?

What makes you think I have not read where you are referencing me to before I typed what I've been typing all these while?
Escape what? I actually don't know what to say to you anymore or better put, I can't help your situation.... But this is where I stop... Believe what you want.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Escape what? I actually don't know what to say to you anymore.... But this is where I stop... Believe what you want.

But you told me in another thread that you have the Holy Spirit and I don't...are you implying the Devil is using me or that you do not have the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is meant to guide us in all things or isn't He? Don't be shy to counter anything I've said. I have an open mind, and I am willing to learn.

And please don't say you have nothing to tell me. You know the TRUTH, and I want to see things from your perspective as well.

The efforts of two is better than one...A threefold cord cannot be broken. I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL, AND I AM WILLING TO LEARN MORE OF THE TRUTH.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

But you told me in another thread that you have the Holy Spirit and I don't...are you implying the Devil is using me or that you do not have the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is meant to guide us in all things or isn't He? Don't be shy to counter anything I've said. I have an open mind, and I am willing to learn.

And please don't say you have nothing to tell me. You know the TRUTH, and I want to see things from your perspective as well.

The efforts of two is better than one...A threefold cord cannot be broken. I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL, AND I AM WILLING TO LEARN MORE OF THE TRUTH.
if you don't have the same HolySpirit, there's nothing I can do to make u understand the things of the Spirit... If I've given u what I have, and you still question it then I have nothing more to give u. I can't help you believe. I'm not trying to make u see things from my perspective because I don't say what I say based on what my mind tells me because I lean not on my own understanding. You don't seek the truth, you're are looking for something to argue about and you won't get that from me....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
if you don't have the same HolySpirit, there's nothing I can do to make u understand the things of the Spirit... If I've given u what I have, and you still question it then I have nothing more to give u.

You have given me what you have...are you willing to acquire more of what you currently have? or are you satisfied where you are?

There is no limit to the pure TRUTH your mind can absorb.

The mind is meant to be as open as a growing foam sponge to absorb more of the TRUTH. If you close it like a rock, you will remain stuck where you are...

That brings me to another question. HOW ARE YOU SURE I DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT? Is it because I am challenging traditions with the Truth like Jesus and Martin Luther did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.