Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos (45922 Views)

Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by tobida: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
32-year old banker arrested for beating his wife to death in Lagos

Olaoluwa Adejo, a 32-year-old bank worker has been arrested for the death of his 28-year-old wife, Maureen, at their home on Peluola Street, Oworonshoki, Bariga, Lagos State.

Olaoluwa was alleged to have tortured his wife of five years with a belt, as well as cutting her with a machete. Their 5-year-old son, Richard, who witnessed the incident, said that his father also forced a local insecticide, otapiapia, down the throat of his mother.

“My daddy beat my mummy with a belt; machete her here (shows arms), machete her here (shows legs). He used the belt on her here (points at face); forced my mummy to drink otapiapia (insecticide). My daddy took my mummy away.
My daddy said my mummy should get out of the house. My mummy said no. In the night, my daddy woke my mummy up and said, ‘Mosquito is too much, let me go and buy otapiapia’. My daddy forced my mummy to drink it. She shook her head. She vomited.

My daddy slapped my mummy. My mummy did not do anything to him. My daddy gave her one blow. My daddy kicked her. Small blood came out. My daddy slapped her, kicked her, machete her, blow her, and put otapiapia in her mouth and in the food,” Richard said.
The victim’s mother, Mrs. Kate Jonathan, explained that her daughter had moved out of her matrimonial house five days prior the incident and was living with her but decided to return for a party at the children’s school. She said her daughter never returned alive.

She said she reported the case at the Station, where she was told that the suspect had already reported that his wife committed suicide by taking local insecticide, Sniper.

It was gathered that Olaoluwa had already deposited the body of his wife in the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary and had allegedly gone to obtain court documents to enable him to bury her, before he was arrested.

The victim’s mother, Jonathan, who claimed to have visited the mortuary, said Maureen’s body had machete cuts and other torture marks.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, said investigations were ongoing into the incident.

http://punchng.com/lagos-banker-allegedly-tortures-wife-to-death/

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by policy12: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm, sometimes I just imagine is the same ppu that profess love to their partner still go their and murder them?

Life is not really fair.

R.I.P to the dead.

20 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Primusinterpares(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
What is this world turning into for crying out loud

But why go this lenght

You would av divorced her for heaven's sake if you are tired of the marriage (although am not in support of divource o) Instead of taking her life.

where is our humanity

20 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by saydfact(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
na wa ooh - domestic violence is on the increase; something is not right

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by kullozone(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
New season; Revenge of the husbands.

Why would I want to get married with all these husband and wife wahala sef

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Codyt(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
What's happening with the world these days angry

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by miqos03: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
too bad
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmm.....only coward beat up their wife's,I wonder why a man would torture someone that he love

The best way to torture a woman is to ignore her,keep her on the loop and distance himself from her,i bet you she will definitely come to her senses....now he has physically abused and now yawa don gas....say no to domestic violence

21 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by ceezarhh(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by ELShehzad: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun and de rest, abeg what is with the Sad/Death news today nah?? undecided undecided... ee too much. even person wey Marry on saturday dorn share hin wife nude ASAP grin grin

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by purem(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
yhu need to re-read this part

“My daddy beat my mummy with a belt; machete her here (shows arms), machete her here (shows legs). He used the belt on her here (points at face); forced my mummy to drink otapiapia (insecticide). My daddy took my mummy away.
My daddy said my mummy should get out of the house. My mummy said no. In the night, my daddy woke my mummy up and said, ‘Mosquito is too much, let me go and buy otapiapia’. My daddy forced my mummy to drink it. She shook her head. She vomited.

My daddy slapped my mummy. My mummy did not do anything to him. My daddy gave her one blow. My daddy kicked her. Small blood came out. My daddy slapped her, kicked her, machete her, blow her, and put otapiapia in her mouth and in the food,”

reminds me of something, when I was a kid........

Can't just imagine the kind of pain this little one will be going through when remembering this bizarre...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Wetin be count now cheesy

Women 3—1 men

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Buhari why now?

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by bish101: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
how do we know that this is the real matter

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by strangest(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
omo na waooooo..

so person go still marry?

abeg i wan do contract.. i need only kids... no spouse

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by plessis: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
olaoulwa adejo

*Smiles in rat poison ingestion*

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by money121(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Okok
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Category1: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
May God punish dat useless man! angry

The idiot don dey eye Anoda woman outside, that's y him wan force em wife out.

May u die or rot in jail fool!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by fergusen: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Thorough investigation needs to be carried out in this case!
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
MEN will take the lead soon.
LADIES warming up.....

May it never be our portion.... Instead resign the marriage

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Ositajustice01(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
We've left the episode of wife killing husbands, on to the next, oya kontinu. The devil is using people upandan
I pray you will never marry an enemy as spouse

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Adaumunocha(f): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
He should sleep with the corpse for 2 weeks!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by H2Ossss(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
see what buhari is causing?

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by educonsultant: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
this is disheartening fear men
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by segebase(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
n
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by cdialauka: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Really sad..The husband should be arrested..Waiting for the Feminists to come in full force

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by ceezarhh(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
stories like these about married couples actually makes me wonder if they ever loved each other...

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by icon8: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
All these children rushing into marriage!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by deebee13(f): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmn!!! This is truly sad! Marriage is not by force! I cannot spend the rest of my life in jail because of anybody! Please stay away from any sign of violence from your spouse!!! It's no longer women who suffer domestic violence, it's both ways! And it doesn't happen all of a sudden, there are always signs that people choose to ignore in the name of love. LOVE DOESN'T RAISE THE DEAD O!!!

#Useyourbrain

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by felo812000(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
OH MY GOD cry

Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Matharoo Sisters Exit Nigeria: Lewd Pictures Of Randy Billionaires Still Intact / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17