Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) (26110 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Rosemary has shared the photos of his brother,Edwin Chibueze, who was one of the over 30 passengers that lost their lives in the tragic accident that occurred between a fuel tanker and 18 seaters bus in Imo state.According to her,the deceased was meant to wed in December.Read what she wrote on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photos-of-man-who-was-meant-to-wed.html?m=1

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017
SO SO SAD. RIP. Accept our condolences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Ife na eme,RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Michael004: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
This is a sad tragedy. May God console your family.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Kkk...God forbid bad thing,that's one he'll of a way to die....burnt to ash....R.I.P brother
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
My heart bleeds for this... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
my heart bleed for this kind of news, God please console the family mostly the parent(mother) I pray our parent won't know our grave In JESUS name

to the wife to be cry cry cry cry God please have mercy cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by adenine02: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2017
sad

Any time i here the name of this S.E or S.S state

Fear go just catch me

angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

Na wa..
After paying dowry and buying everything on that marriage list.

His family should ask for a refund.
They can't lose both ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Painful.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2017
angry
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Jesu!!! This is horrible!
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Slayer2: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
This is why one should have ATR back up. Rip.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Let's always have it at the back of our minds that death is inevitable.....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
IMO STATE AGAIN NA WA OOO...R.I.P BRO
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa..
After paying dowry and buying everything on that marriage list.

His family should ask for a refund.
They can't lose both ways.

Of Course they will have to refund the Dowry with a keg of Upwine.
It is omenala.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2017
eya...so sad. my prayers goes to the families

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by phranq30(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
May your soul find rest. Father Lord, help us!
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
undecided

So painful
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2017
OVER PAINFUL........
CHAI.......

THIS WORLD HAS NO VALUE AT ALL.....

GOD FIRST IN WHATEVER WE ARE DOING IN OUR LIVES..........

RIP YOUNG GUY....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by earthsync(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
the government should do something about these tankers.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
What a sad occurrence. So sad.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by warrenweste(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
embarassed may their souls ripp
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Everyone that dies everyday, had a plan for the next day. Why this wedding is being stressed is something I don't understand. Live your life and be prepared that you will and can die any day.
Re: Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Meejay92(f): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Saw it earlier. And was touched. Rip embarassed cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / Share Your Train Ride Experience In Nigeria / Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.