Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167475 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by thesmallgod(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Afefe ti fe ati ri furo Adesua grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Celebrities and social media post.... Worse come to worse banky w will deny it... Saying is photoshop grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by zinny377(f): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
They both intentionally did this.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by eodavids(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Simplep:
It wasnt intentional,it wasnt even a picture it was a video that mistakenly caught his wife,he had already posted it b4 he realised and deleted it immediately bt trust nigerians,dey already saved it

OK, Good Girl.

Understood. I just pray this young family will not have issue because of that.

I wish them sweet joy and complete privacy
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by eodavids(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

God bless you for that.

Thanks!

Bless you too
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by luvme0702: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Omg! Their village people don get them finally. Omashe.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
smiley
you mean someone cannot trust you?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
this guy is just fake...this pix and drama are just cook up by banky w. ...this is not ur wife. .you can deceive us to say you mistakenly take that snap, did not check it before you post on social media....so your phone is now automatic...if u snap, it post at once....I laugh in Spanish....maybe u are in a hotel room with another girl....stop this trick or trying to gain followership on istagram....see u wey won post it wife nude online....

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Babsoo: 2:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Costly mistakes!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by rockcitie: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Oga, pls enough of this your baseless argument that this is photoshop. The arm that you're claiming looks like spaghetti is because the IB9JA written boldly in red has covered a portion of her arm. Abeg, reason things out before you argue.

EnigmaticEnigma:

She wasn't even topless at that.

Check out the bad photoshop work done on the rumor photo. The guy took half the width of her arm off, making it look like her arm was just a string of spaghetti, or like an alien.

I have placed arrows on the picture still from the video and the photoshoped image. you can see from the video that she has ridges on her arms as well, similar to that of a sweater, but on the rumor pic, her arm doesn't even look human.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Watch d video very well nd u will see dat truly,dat pix was photoshoped b4 u start ranting

rockcitie:
Oga, pls enough of this your baseless argument that this is photoshop. The arm that you're claiming looks like spaghetti is because the IB9JA written boldly in red has covered a portion of her arm. Abeg, reason things out before you argue.

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by lebete3000: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
zinny377:
They both intentionally did this.

The same way you're looking intentionally sexy.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
zero eighth one seven five one eight six two double four
pinkyruledworld:
can I get your whatsapp digit pls?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by trigar12(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
zero eighth one seven five one eight six two double four
Boss, we dey wait for your booking code o
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
I can't wait for the typical Nigerian drama that'll follow

Abeg shift for me small make I siddon here dey watch life match too
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Opelwonder(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
whatever you're thinking is impossible o grin

Impossicant
u ar so btiful
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lorbar:
It is simple.... Susu should post hers too smiley we demand to see Banky's ass too.... this is cheating.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You want to see wetin?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Opelwonder:
u ar so btiful
thanks dear
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
danbrowndmf:
you mean someone cannot trust you?
I sent it
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
I sent it
just now?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
dumo1:

That guy na stalker oshi, last last i go give am wrong number the nigga been stalking for the past 2 days. @ Spaxon.

Chai I yaf suffered o..

I barely even know him sha..

And he doesn't want to even chat here first....
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
fuckpro:
...wow � u haven't been stabbed before
none I can remember sire
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
danbrowndmf:
just now?
yesterday
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
yesterday
saw nothing..WhatsApp me instead
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
danbrowndmf:
saw nothing..WhatsApp me instead
check ur spam box
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:

Chai I yaf suffered o..

I barely even know him sha..

And he doesn't want to even chat here first....
Sha be careful with him o! Dis one he's following you bumper to bumper on every thread grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
dumo1:

Sha be careful with him o! Dis one he's following you bumper to bumper on every thread grin

Lol.
I'm being careful.

How was ur day jare

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol.
I'm being careful.

How was ur day jare
It went well and yours? Pretty lady with manners, a rare combination these days.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
dumo1:

It went well and yours? Pretty lady with manners, a rare combination these days.
lol
Stop jhoor.

I'm just being myself o.

U work?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
lol
Stop jhoor.

I'm just being myself o.

U work?
Not yet. You?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
check ur spam box
checked everywhere see nothing. WhatsApp me ehhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.