Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (46638 Views)

Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Dances Violently To Celebrate Her Newly Acquired Car / 23 Years Old Lady Buys Herself A Brand New Mercedes, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2017
It feels so nice seeing that Nigerian Girls are beginning to realise, its not all about sleeping with Men and Sugar Daddies for money ,but its about seeing their selves as a personality that needs to make something useful of themselves, Lamaar_ (not her real name) is a perfect Example of such kind of Women.

Lamaar is a Fashion Stylist and Entrepreneur, she realised she could do just good making unique designs of anything catchy! Recently she bought her self a brand new car as she turned 24yrs old.

Unlike some girls that go about sleeping with men for quick cash…Lamaar sits in her cupid and make people wear her outfits and its really paying her real good,the big question is

“Do we have Such Independent Women? Apart from Celebrities, Are Nigerian Ladies ready to learn real way of making money and becoming their own boss?”

See more photos below:

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/24yrs-old-girl-gifts-herself-a-brand-new-car/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekydee(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
tiwee gbosa for lemaar.
but den, Don jazzy is in RomanGoddess dm, she can afford a Benz if she wanted.
life really sucks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Who was suppose to buy for her? oya let her buy for her boyfriend too

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
The fact that we laud everyday achievements such as this when done by a female shows how little we expect from them. Who was supposed to get the ride for her?

I think this is what feminism and gender equality are all about, not going nude on social media to show us how brave you are.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Leave SM dem no go hear...somebody's children will soon gang-up and file out for you.
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
If I hear say, one maga is not behind the scene for this.....

90 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
I want to attend but but....

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is Nice!!!!

And you see majority of girls of her age corporately begging men both online and offline for money, recharge cards, phones, Even some beg for money for undies and sanitary pads. When the man sees this as absurd or not cool, they label him as a broke ass nigga.

You'll see a typical naija guy working from 8am to 6pm of which he would have left home since 5 or 6am to beat the traffic and get home around 9 or 10pm, while working his ass off at work all day and sometimes receiving insults from a boss who isn't even up to him in age for meagre salary, only for one girl somewhere to ask him to buy him a phone or she's broke she needs to fix her hair her nails and just name it!!!!

Guys, please look for a suitable working and independent girl like this one and your money will be well spent!!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
her own better jare...

bad belle people go come say na maga pay...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by danchuzzy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eyha... cool

kingPhidel:
H

Offpoint:
g

Ayo4251:
H

MrMoney007:
hh

We will all rule this nation someday...

Kwantinu like this, Nigeria will be great!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ok....i am coming
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Tastemoney(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
G
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

Aunty Folake come and see what your mates are using their kpekus for.

The only job your own does for you is to stain your pant and get wet for nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbish....how did u know if she isn't a part time Olosho.

Most regular Olosho have another legit hustle they are into during the day which they use as a cover for their real career.

That is how one bleached monkey called herself OAP until she was recently exposed.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by bamasite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Congrats to her!

Check out the best Bluetooth speaker on the market now: https://www.dealdey.com/deals/sardine-a10-bluetooth-speaker
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na second hand car self Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by seenter84: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obosi
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by MrMoney007: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's why my woman is an asset.

let me show my friend that married a liability
grin
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ok.. grin
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by fresherdanU: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
happy for her.

drive safe
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
here i am still struggling to buy only fuel for my rickety bike. pls God pick up my call Biko
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not Bad... Hopefully it is not as "Genuine" as Toke grin
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
H
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Arry110(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ashawo grin grin
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The fact that we laud everyday achievements such as this when done by a female shows how little we expect from them. Who was supposed to get the ride for her?

I think this is what feminism and gender equality are all about, not going nude on social media to show us how brave you are.
I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
#God Has Been faithful grin
Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by freshboy31: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na second hand car self Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
ur moniker says it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
tokunbo 2008 Camry is what ure calling brand new?

at least she didn't have to sleep around to get one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.