Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife (2820 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife by eyinjuege: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Marriage is not by force.
If it has reached the case of getting physical, everyone should find their level.
Not every union can withstand the stress of any illness including post partum depression, cancer, infertility, impotence.
If the woman in question really had postpartum depression, i hope her family can see her through it.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife by KevinDein: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Stop. What if he thought you were serious?

OP, biko don't interfere. Let your brother continue to handle his issues as he is. Don't interfere. It is well.
Geez, it is not well undecided

Didn't you you read the story? The brother is totally powerless in the marriage as he's probably the quiet, timid, melancholic type that can't stand for himself. The woman knows this that's why she is treating him like shiiit. He needs all the help he can get, especially from his brother.

This whole concept of mind your business especially when somebody else's state of being is at risk is really annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife by KevinDein: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
utenwuson:
thank God the deed is done and she's gone, so any other thing becomes secondary. no justification whatsoever to splash burning oil on your husband, lock him out for days and don't even feel remorseful.........we just thank God it ends here
I'm proud of you, man. You just saved a brother, you did the right thing. And don't mind all the posters here telling you to mind your business. I'm sure each and every one of them would go to any length to save their sibling.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife by sisisioge: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2017
KevinDein:

Geez, it is not well undecided

Didn't you you read the story? The brother is totally powerless in the marriage as he's probably the quiet, timid, melancholic type that can't stand for himself. The woman knows this that's why she is treating him like shiiit. He needs all the help he can get, especially from his brother.

This whole concept of mind your business especially when somebody else's state of being is at risk is really annoying.

I did.

I also read where the said timid husband has moved out of the house and contacted a lawyer to start a divorce proceeding. What else do you want from him, Mr Macho?

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife by KevinDein: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
sisisioge:

I did.

I also read where the said timid husband has moved out of the house and contacted a lawyer to start a divorce proceeding. What else do you want from him, Mr Macho?
Accelerate the divorce proceedings so the poor man can return home.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broken Man- My Home Is Broken (part 2) / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.