Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers (2718 Views)

A Set Of Computers, Laptops Doesn't Come With Fm Radio, Why? / Computer Village Insider - Computers, Laptops, Phones, Accessories And More / Scrap Computers, Laptops, Phones Needed In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
We are experienced mobile Computer Engineers and can come to your office or home for the repair of your Computers and Laptops in your office or home within Lagos. Just give us a call today or chat with us through WhatsApp, our contact number is in my signature below.

We can equally network your computers in your office or any location of your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
ikdom:
We are experienced mobile Computer Engineers and can come to your office or home for the repair of your Computers and Laptops in your office or home within Lagos. Just give us a call today or chat with us through WhatsApp, our contact number is in my signature below.

We can equally network your computers in your office or any location of your choice.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Swift service from experienced professionals. We are ready to serve you even on weekends.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2017
When you computer system is faulty, just give us a call and we will be right there for you. We assure you of quick and efficient services.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
You must not go to computer village to solve your computer problems, we will attend to you at your door step, just give us a call today. Please check my signature for our contact details.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
You must not go to Computer Village to solve your computer problems, we will attend to you at your door step, just give us a call today. Please check my signature for our contact details
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017

We can equally network your computers.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by shugaboy6102(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls who kws how much one can get an acer laptop screen.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
shugaboy6102:
Pls who kws how much one can get an acer laptop screen.

what is the model of the Acer laptop
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swift service from experienced professionals.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by shugaboy6102(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
ikdom:

what is the model of the Acer laptop
cant say now but it uses paper screen of 15.6 inches
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
We are here to make life easy for you
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
shugaboy6102:
cant say now but it uses paper screen of 15.6 inches

You can get it about 15k
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
ikdom:
We are here to make life easy for you
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2017
ikdom:
Swift service from experienced professionals.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by Rang3rman2(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Pls I need your contact
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rang3rman2:
Pls I need your contact
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
We are just a call away from you.
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
i want to know the price for replacing the battery of my samsung notebook 900x and also the keyboard
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by mikky234(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
please can I get Samsung netbook n102s motherboard??
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2018
mikky234:
please can I get Samsung netbook n102s motherboard??
We have resumed from vacation, you can get the motherboard call us for more details
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ikdom(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
i want to know the price for replacing the battery of my samsung notebook 900x and also the keyboard

We have resumed from vacation, you can get the motherboard call us for more details
Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by ERNESTICO: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Due To The Downtime Of Most Networks We Use Here In Nigeria, Cabana Wireless Offers Very affordable Unlocking Services To Those That Have Routers And Mifis Devices From Providers Such As Spectranet (E5573s-606,E5573Cs-609, All E5573 models, Swift Networks, Mtn Mifi, Airtel Mifi, Etisalat (9Mobile Mifi) . We Can Unlock Your White/Black Table Top (Huawei B310) Spectranet/Swift/Mtn/Airtel/Etisalat mifi Routers And Also Unlock All Spectranet Mifis To Be Able To Use Other Mobile Network Or 4g Networks like the new Ntel sim . Our Prices Range From Depending On The Device You Want Unlocked And Some Other Factors .
We Are Based In Lagos.
We also render Office services because most of these devices cant be unlocked remotely.
To Order Or Inquire Call Us Today on 07037122769,08183756529
Or Send Us An Email cabanawirelessatgmail.com

Cabana Wireless

Re: Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers by BOLA625(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2020
What are the prices of HP 620 8GB DDR3-SDRAM Ram and desktop computer 8GB Ram . Response needed.

(1) (Reply)

Pointech Computer Services-a Facebook Scam? / Which Is The Best Network For Internet Connection (starcomms, Zoom, Multilink,) Etc / Computer Repair And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.