Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mercy Johnson Reacts To An ‘interesting’ Drawing Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reacts To An ‘interesting’ Drawing Of Herself (478 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To An ‘interesting’ Drawing Of Herself by princeemmma(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Mercy Johnson recently received a gift from one of her friends on Instagram - The gift was a drawing of her - She just had to ‘celebrate’ the artist Mercy Johnson is one actress who really interacts with her fans on social media. She also regularly shares photos and videos of her family to the enjoyment of all. Recently, she was given a gift from a fan who is also an artist. He made a very interesting drawing and Mercy was forced to respond. See the drawing and Mercy’s response below: “Hmmmm the most perfect sketch I have seen of myself thanks alot ooo. @naijacelebrityartist but When God will judge you ehhh chai ...just negodu the Nose and the Hunch Back Hips. Hey friends.” Who else wants a drawing of themselves from this ‘good’ artist?

See photo below:

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To An ‘interesting’ Drawing Of Herself by Greyworld: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
hunch back hips indeed

(1) (Reply)

“bae Is A Top Government Official” – Bobrisky Hints On Details Of His Bae / Oritse Femi Doesn’t Think Banky W’s Wedding Outshined His Own And Her Is Why / Dr Olakunle Churchill, Studio24 Boss To Receive Abuja Elites Ceos Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.