Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake (66346 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by ivolt: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Somebody superimposed a clearer skin on a dark shadow.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Double Six Muzik Studios (Beats, Mixing, Mastering) @ Affordable Rates

Greetings, need hot beats? ranging from hip hop, rnb , dancehall, trap etc? then call on Double-Six Muzik Production Studios.
Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and experienced in-house producers to give you that great and trendy tune you have been looking for. Our sound quality is top-notch and meets all radio/broadcast standards.
Here's the great part, our fees are very fair and affordable.

Give us a call on 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries

twitter @doublesixbeats
IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Lomprico2: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Compare the arm sizes of both pics and tell me you don't see a huge difference.

What i am trying to wrap my head around though, is who did the photoshop and what they stand to gain

So they photoshop video too abi?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by nairaman66(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
As far as I'm concerned, the OP didn't make any sense.

He just shared 2 pictures and tagged one as Photoshop. So?

Let's ask the OP if the video is fake too!
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by CountDooku(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Guys trying to view Adesua's Nude at all cost

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by obailala(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

What i am trying to wrap my head around though, is who did the photoshop and what they stand to gain
Chaii!... It's always very amusing when people claiming to be smart end up ridiculing their touted intelligence in public. Since some people learnt the word 'photoshop', everything to them (including the head on their shoulders grin ) must be photoshop; even chidinma of the cucumber fame claimed her VIDEO was photoshopped. grin

@Op or whoever it is that did this funny analysis, are you aware the screec shot came from a video?.. And being a video, 2 different people could take a screen grab at 2 different instances?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Stylz69(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Mr Sherlock Holmes, you realise that the picture was captured from a video? Unless you can freeze frame at the exact point of the viral photo and make a comparison then you do not have a point. You only froze the picture perhaps a fraction earlier or later; that doesn't mean the photo is fake. It just means you are not comparing two like photos
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Read through the comments on this thread and you would realise how STUPID you are.

EnigmaticEnigma:

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by camaraderi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
The video is not fake and no one knows if that was adesua for sure. The truth is they are married and I personally think banky w created that video to show off but he got more than he wished for. I don't feel sorry for him at all because he should have known better

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Niyinficient(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Small time...they will say politicians are taking us for fools...what is OP now taking us for...? Op is foolishly-smart
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by cardoctor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fake news
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by stilesvic: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Today's 225 odd for grab
Call or whatsapp to subscribe

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by brunobaba(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
NLmember:
OP are you bankys publicist or what?
PRO team leader?

That picture is not photoshopped, the reason her arm looks smaller in the second picture is cos of the 'IB' in red letters blocking part of her arm.

Personally I don't think the picture is a big deal, photoshopped or not. Adesuwa is wearing panties and her breasts are not showing so she technically isn't nude.
That'a the point,she wont go swimming in her pyjamas,would she??
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Referendum50(f): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
OP forget, its not photoshop.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by rosalieene(f): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmmmmm

I just know adesua would be in trauma now.

it's so embarrassing
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
OP is there a way you can repeat your primary education without infecting those innocent kids with dumbness??
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Realist2: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
op you almost get me confused until I discovered that you have little evident to supporting your claim, in the end you left yourself more confused.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by LorenzoU: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
smiling pussy Lols

Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by fxjohn2: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hahaha! Who is this super dull op? It is a video.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by rockcitie: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mr. Damage control, I already told you in the previous thread that you're not making any sense at all. The IB9JA written boldly in red is what covered some part of her arm. Pls get a life & stop this medicine after death mission you're into.

[quote author=EnigmaticEnigma post=62790881]Compare the arm sizes of both pics and tell me you don't see a huge difference.

What i am trying to wrap my head around though, is who did the photoshop and what they stand to gain[/quote,
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
just like someone already said, this is Damage Control.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by Virus777: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
NLmember:
OP are you bankys publicist or what?
PRO team leader?

That picture is not photoshopped, the reason her arm looks smaller in the second picture is cos of the 'IB' in red letters blocking part of her arm.

Personally I don't think the picture is a big deal, photoshopped or not. Adesuwa is wearing panties and her breasts are not showing so she technically isn't nude.

Bro, she's nude o cos her buttock are visible.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by nairamaniac: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Op. Just one question I have for you. This is ur thread. U owe it to us to answer.

DID YOU SEE(WATCH) THE VIDEO?

CLUE; The one banky W showed us the zebras thru his window
Re: Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake by durolawunmi(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmmm Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.