Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song (3981 Views)

Listen To My Self Produced Song And Rate It Please / What Love Song Gives You Goose Bumps.? / Songslover: Listen And Download All Latest Quality Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by kaykhalie(f): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Listen and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UB8_nBu6Y

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by ladeb: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
ogbasaram
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by kaykhalie(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladeb:
ogbasaram

Daalu
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by SIaye: 1:23am On Feb 24, 2018
kaykhalie:

Daalu

Hmmm this girl you are good. You sound like splash, a better version of her though, rap is lite, I give you 9/10

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, you people should support her, we should support female nairaland artists, listen to her song, she is worth it, has really good potential! You guys should please push this to front page for her. She make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Mynd44: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2018
SIaye:

Hmmm this girl you are good. You sound like splash, a better version of her though, rap is lite, I give you 9/10

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, you people should support her, we should support female nairaland artists, listen to her song, she is worth it, has really good potential! You guys should please push this to front page for her. She make sense die.
Lovely voice too

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Adebowhales(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2018
The only thing majority of ladies got to offer is their Pussý, yet they leave it to stink like an abandoned poultry.
The thing self tire me.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Sounds too foriegn. Btw u go sweet to nak
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by tellwisdom: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Op, is this song for the lost souls in yobe or who?? sad

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Xinzu: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Lovely!

Yet one talentless charcoal-faced nonentity who managed to release just one wack song 5 years ago will not let us rest. If he isn't uploading his nude pictures then he's busy asslicking E-money who doesn't even know him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Akinaukwa: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Just hold on, coming back to rate it. Want to check if the price of garri and rice has come down.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by chloedogie(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice one there u got lady. But I want to point out something. The piano intro was great but the silence between it and when your voice first pop out isn't too good. I wad deep into it but when everything went mute, I had a disconnection. There should have bn a link filling that space between the piano intro and your first voice sound. Listen to this song by meek mills you will understand better:: Blue notes. Bigger you I pray gal keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by kaykhalie(f): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2018
thank you @airmark, @lalasticlala, @Mynd44, thank you @seun and thank you everyone that liked the song and thank you to those that dont like the song

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by jasibor(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Thumbs up dearie.....always adore your haters, they're the reason why you gon blow.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Kaxmytex(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2018
We are in a world where people get banned if we say the truth....

Not bad for an upcoming....

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by CastedAyo: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Sounds like Dej Loaf grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Explorers(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by adedejidamilare(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice but you can do better. But wait was it two songs in one because you changed the rhythm of the song towards the end.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by SIaye: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Mynd44:

Lovely voice too

Yes! smiley thanks bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by pqmeup: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Your voice is awesome! Keep it up girl!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by lordsharks(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2018
adedejidamilare:
Nice but you can do better. But wait was it two songs in one because you changed the rhythm of the song towards the end.
Outro i guess
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by boolet: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
You are JOStified!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by ojmaroni247(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
it's a good song, but u did nt handle the rap very well, but the Vars guy killed it. He's really good I must say.... U are also good but u would have just dropped the rap slowly cause of the beat, but at sum point u wer bursting.... Ur rap went off the beat. But over all is an impressive first song... More work and u are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Awesome kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Beautiful Face, beautiful song, beautiful voice.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Brains1990(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2018
If person tell u say u try, its a big lie! The song, infact everything stinks. Go back 2 square one.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Brains1990:
If person tell u say u try, its a big lie! The song, infact everything stinks. Go back 2 square one.

Stupid... She's at square one.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by kaykhalie(f): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Brains1990:

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by Naughtytboy: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Babe u try but it like u got it from, , when you see me coming around u got me lookin at u. U have it all be more creative. I never enter studio

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by 3millionia: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2018
It is noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper Ever To Hold The Mic. / Tillaman - Koma Roll Remix [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] Ft. Ice Prince, Iyanya, Burna Boy / FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beatz - Talking Drum Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.