Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (44115 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / 5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
at least we have a positive result of recession

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ummmm this lie is too heavy.

Give me something light.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Tomity(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
this one na lie Jor... I don't believe this... the face looks different the fat man is old while the thin one is younger... fake this man

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by earnvest: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Proposition Joe look-alike.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by legendsilver(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Really nice
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by IamLaura(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Absolutely amazing transformation.
Wow
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
I want to follow you on IG
Safiaa:
Saw it on instagram. Amazing.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by MENTORCH(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Drugs must have been involved.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
photoshop ni eleyi joor
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
PDP government versus APC government

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE AT UR OWN PERIL cool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by marooh: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Basildvalour:
shocked

This is a Miracle

Another miracle cry
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dey use saw cut am into two?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wao this is amazing I have to send this to Salawa son what is the name self... Celbridge or big sheff to see maybe that will motivate him to loose weight
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by marooh: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
PDP government versus APC government

D guy slim by force of APC python grin
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by jakesbaba: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
You mean they also slim fit the head? Its a big lie.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tascocent:
THE Guy Above me, which network u dey use.........CHISOSSS. i must hit the Gym grin
gym or go under the knives?. Cause gyming won't give a fat person that his current physique buh going under the knives will.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by correctguy101(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
who removed the valve

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by bannykel: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
econity:
How come
Ketogenic life style and determination
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by jsaak: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
It is no miracle. Must be Gastric Bypass!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by emmpire: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Joshuazedd:

can't be, the picture is in reverse position

Wetin this one dey talk sef? Enemy of Progress
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Zico4real(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't believe this. Different people
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Daeylar(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kevosky:

My exact reaction in the pic,
Congrats to the man.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by naijachix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
oluwabless1:
This is the real change ....The only thing which hasn't changed are the glasses.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LiprxviIp0Q/Wh0wYsaxRqI/AAAAAAAEBpc/s6Wqn9r_NqUlOkQj5HYkRxdmhJISilsGQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

how do we believe when u didn't even reference the pics? it could be any photoshop! no verifiable evidence that this pics is real. we don't know his name, location or the period this transformation took place. until u do that, the advert is just a piece of shit.

let me cum and be going . . .
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by SolexxBarry(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Titto93:
who pinched d tube

Jesu!!! grin grin apostle will hear of this grin grin

Expect my new music guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by itsandi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow, it could be the reverse sha shocked
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Coldfeets: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is exactly the type of TRANSFORMATION agenda Jonathan should have showed us... grin
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by kenny5811(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
wher shld i start believin dis wonderful lie from?
ws surgery involved......?......
my people! my people!! where all za fat and xtra skin go.... i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Certainly a gastric bypass operations and skin tight surgery.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by otokx(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Unbelievable
Re: Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh dear! He's a hottie nowwwww! Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow / Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.