Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (59717 Views)

MEN!! Never Sit And Watch A Biittch Mess With Your Friend! Take Action! [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Vic don vex! embarassed embarassed

Do I also need to fill this form, Baeby? cry
Shukuru, how's ur amala business cheesy
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:
Oga ur appearance sef will make them lock up at sighting u.
SMH
Rflmao.... cheesy cheesy cheesy I tot I saw a Ghetto guy jux looking a bit tvsh though
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:
SMH
I Just Pray,feminism No Kill You O Tossie. TRUE.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
oyb:

Not her bfs pally
Not a cousin
Not a brothers friend
Not an uncle
Not a guy in her friendzone
Not a classmate

A random dude she was introduced to by a friend.
A person she did not know before and who she had no business whatsoever with

foolish girl she should be thanking her stars that he's not even a ritualist,by now we will only be reading about a missing unilag student with no clue where to find her to,u carry ur leg waka go stranger house e slept with you because he knows u 're not a responsible lady.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Icon79:
I don't even know what else to say after this one .... You don tok am finish. To add anything else would be most uncivilized.

5 stars to you, makydebie! 5 stars!!!

O pari

kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Xisnin:

SMH for you, brave girls such as @usal are trying to make the Nigerian
society a better place for you by making rapists pay for their crimes and
all you could do is accuse her of being a hoe.

Rapist deserves whatever come their way.
Phew!

Judging by the circumstances around the story, this isn't rape. Don't allow your emotions to cloud your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
See how you are dishing out kiss anyhow undecided
makydebbie:
kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
LUGBE:

Which truth are you expecting, can't you deduce the truth already, the fool called olodonation is just trying to protect his business, you can imagine. You think the lady can cook up such story.

The man is a beast. What an arrant nonsense. He want to further intimidate the lady knowing fully well she is a student.

The girl could have dealt with him instead of complaining online.

The beast didn't go to court rather wrote to police, he is guilty as i earlier said but the lady didn't manage the situation well.
Just See Waitin You Write,so If You Get Sister You Go Like Make She Dey Visit Men Alone,talkless For Mid-night,and Sleeping Over For The Same Bed. When Would People Like You Have Common Sense?

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by delors(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

If the "female folks" are accusing only you of rape, then you should be locked
up already because they can't all be wrong.
As for this guy, only one girl accused him, so his case is still pending.
maybe you should think twice before responding to logical comments.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

This is the third time I'm trying to correct you.

Ask yourself these questions:

1. They guy is suing the girl for what?

Ans; not rape But libel and defamation of character

Just because you sue someone does not mean they would get convicted.
I see this often with many Nigerians who think being charged is the same as
being convicted.

2. Is this provable?

Ans; yes. By showing the courts her twitter handle.
Showing that a story was written about you does not make you win a case of libel.

Take this home with you: Truth(in this case personal and relative) is absolute defense against defamation allegations

3. Can the girl defend herself?

Ans; yes If only she can prove that

a. What she posted was true (impossible)

[quote]
b. That her twitter handle was hacked and she wasn't the one that posted those tweets.
This will be a dumb lie because all her friends are aware of the case and since
she boldy posted the info, there is nothing to lie about.

She will have to prove the above.

Otherwise, she is toast.
In your court she will be toast, in an actual court nothing will happen.

I have taken time to break this down for you.

By the way, the post didn't say anything about the guy going to court yet. Just a petition against the false accuser to police authorities.

I Hope He goes to court. The girl deserves some jail term, really.

Petitions are not convictions!
Anybody can write one.

If the alleged rapist is serious, I expect him to file charges immediately
but I doubt he would, he will rather use threats to silence the girl!

If a person is charged with publishing a defamatory material and it is alleged that the material is false. It must be proved that the person know it to be false, in this case, it is a personal life experience.

When OBJ published “My Watch” many people including GEJ, the sitting president, went to court to ban the books, guess what they all forgot to do: sue OBJ for libel, are they so dumb that they forgot to sue him and throw him in jail?
Not really, they knew they will be wasting their time pursuing case in which they have to convince
the court that the man's personal biography is a lie.

To win a libel/slander suit against this girl , the alleged rapist will first have to prove that the accusations are false. And also prove that she knew it to be false, but published them out of malice.

If this case went to court, in a fair trial, it is as good as dead.

I imagine this is how you think the case will go.
Judge: You have been accused of tarnishing Mr. X image on twitter,
since you can no longer prove that a rape did occur, I hereby sentence
you to Y years imprisonment. I rise.

But reality is more realistic and complex than that.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Utter garbage devoid of sound reasoning.
Show evidence that the girl was hoeing around.

You can argue without insults, try this next time and I'll ignore.

Hoes don't scream rape after getting a client!
This is a night stand gone wrong, why am I even arguing with about this? You're meeting a guy for the first time and this dude already hinted sex, it's left to you to do what a normal girl would do. But no, she wants free WiFi. A girl with a boyfriend. Better stop this hypocritical attitude, if it was a gf that did this, you'll call her saint Mary right?

The dumb rapist is free to take legal action but I await his incontrovertible
evidence that she gave her consent.

"She visited my house, She winked at me" are recipes for children and
beer-parlor discussions, no rational thinker will accept such as an evidence
of consent.

No means No!
Spare me please, no means no, but I'm not turning a blind eye to the circumstances surrounding the rape.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:
Is it true you're not a Nigerian , hmmm 'cause babe you dey type like naija babe o...
I grew up in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
oga. it's obvious u didn't read the story she posted. according to her, she started struggling and fighting him when he gave her a head. she said she cried and begged. so which story are you quoting??...
I know in this case everyone might be lying. the girl or the guy. buh let's not forget that one of them might be saying the truth
....from what I can depict the guy is trying to save his reputation..... the girl will probably lose in court even if she is saying the truth....and yes a girl can go to a Guy's hux and sleep there without actually wanting Sex. .
.I have seen cases where the girl' s hormones controlled her until the sense of force brought her to her real senses. I have also seen cases where a girl cooked up a story against a guy.....

lesson to all. CONSENT is very very important.wether you have given her head of even fingered her. as long as she didn't force you to do those things. you have no right to force her. no matter what. we are not animals so we shouldn't act like one......if you feel like a girl owes you sex then you. an go to a judge and tell him that and let's see what will be your judgment......

Miss if i were a rapist how on earth will i be able to give oral when the victim is kicking and scratching at me. It is'nt possible Not even a pyscho will do that. U and i know that. This makes her claim of struggling untrue
Secondly was the guy living in an isolated wilderness that she couldnt scream. If it were u in that situation wouldnt u have screamed.
Her story just dont add up. That was why i said she isnt saying the whole truth.
U are female and i understand that but check up her story again then u will see a lot of flaws and thanks for not been insultive.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
See how you are dishing out kiss anyhow undecided
Lol.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I grew up in Nigeria. grin
You're black and gorgeous I must say with a head full of hair.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mariangeles:
You're black and gorgeous I must say with a head full of hair.
Thanks. kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
Shukuru, how's ur amala business cheesy

Customer daada nii! Hafar na? I get one plate here, use am cool your temper as you dey follow this "Free Wi-Fi" rape tori... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks. kiss

Lol, she's right. I've always wanted to tell you the same. Your hair is really full smiley
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by arcike(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Even me sef, I have taken legal actions against any future rape accusations.

If you want us to fück, you will need to fill this form.

That's how one foolish girl will feel guilty for cheating on her boyfriend and start saying I raped her. undecided

Awon oloshi po ni igboro Eko.

my niqqa my niqqa
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
oyb:

Not her bfs pally
Not a cousin
Not a brothers friend
Not an uncle
Not a guy in her friendzone
Not a classmate

A random dude she was introduced to by a friend.
A person she did not know before and who she had no business whatsoever with

Abi o...a random guy with free Wi-Fi... Whew!

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by dyydxx: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Fortunately, this jungle thinking and simple-mindedness doesn't apply in court.

Girl: Man raped me
Court: Okay where are your evidence

Man: Girl lied against me
Court: Where is the evidence?

The rapist is attempting to sue the girl, so she needs no evidence.

The reason why EFCC keeps losing high profile cases is because of the dumb
people they hire who don't understand the basic working principle of a civilized
cour system. The court don't ask the defendant to prove his innocence,
the accuser is asked to prove that the defendant is guilty.

Since the rapist is the one suing, he would have to prove that the defendant is lying.

did you even read what you typed? what is the guy suing her for?
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

Lol, she's right. I've always wanted to tell you the same. Your hair is really full smiley
If I want to start listing my stuggles for you ehn, you'll cry for me. cry cry

Thanks dear, kiss it's so so fulllllllllllll, sometimes I cry when combing the hair. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...you must be new to this forum have you been formally received by the welcoming committee
sorry buh am not new here.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Phew!

Judging by the circumstances around the story, this isn't rape. Don't allow your emotions to cloud your reasoning.
dear... no Judge will take circumstances as an excuse...if her story is true then that is confirmed rape cause of consent......Biko some rape victims might be reading through these threads And these words only discourages them for standing for themselves....it's not easy to speak up I can tell you that for sure.....you will never understand rape until u are in the situation..... so let no be no. forget circumstances......
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:

You can argue without insults, try this next time and I'll ignore.
Sorry if that sound insulting.
It was nothing personal and it is not like declaring a girl you know nothing about a hoe
because she visited a guy and was raped.

This is a night stand gone wrong, why am I even arguing with about this?
She can't be a hoe and still be regretting a one night stand. The only logical
explanation from the information out there so far is that she was raped.

You're meeting a guy for the first time and this dude already hinted sex, it's left to you to do what a normal girl would do.
It was not her first time of meeting him but her first time of visit.
The he-goat agreed that their relationship is purely platonic and it would stay so.
This isn't a poor guy that can't afford prostitutes, he could have barred her from coming
when she declared that she has no interest in sex but I guess he derives a wicked pleasure
whenever he forces a girl into sex.

But no, she wants free WiFi. A girl with a boyfriend. Better stop this hypocritical attitude, if it was a gf that did this, you'll call her saint Mary right?
You are getting it wrong, when we say rape is wrong we are not limiting to "saints"
if such people really exist, rape is wrong against all victims, regardless of background or creed.

This has nothing to do with the boyfriend. Even if the boyfriend felt betrayed, that doesn't
in any way exonerate the accused. Does having or not having a boyfriend
lessen the negative impact of rape?

Spare me please, no means no, but I'm not turning a blind eye to the circumstances surrounding the rape.
Circumstances are just that: circusmtances.

When someone gets robbed, for example, it doesn't matter if it was in traffic, in their house, forest,
highway or even in the thief's compound. All we are saying is that the act is in itself reprehensible.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Customer daada nii! Hafar na? I get one plate here, use am cool your temper as you dey follow this "Free Wi-Fi" rape tori... cheesy wink
Lol thanks jare. you will be a good wife even though you ain't my type. grin
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:
SMH
hmm nawa oo, is money that talks not appearance
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by farellstone: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
rapist wey dey give head hahahahaha, how is dat rape. so he used kitty cat juice to stain his beards damnn
what a good point.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
Lol thanks jare. you will be a good wife even though you ain't my type. grin

Uwlc. Definitely not your type. #TeamBabyMama cool
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by enonche85(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

She doesn't need to provide any evidence!
Even if she wants to, it is impossible to get such evidence days after the act.

The way the law works, the guy suing her will have to prove his case,
that she indeed gave him her consent. He will soon understand that his
lawyers were deceiving him.

Take note, the guy is suing her for defamation of character which he has proof, her twitter posts.

I don't think u understand how the law works, whoever has a more convincing proof/evidence wins a case not just a mere accusation.

She should do the right thing if truly she was raped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.