Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (59761 Views)

MEN!! Never Sit And Watch A Biittch Mess With Your Friend! Take Action! [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Sike(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:

Are you sure? Can you pass the 'free WiFi' test grin
I don't need free wifi. I have an active internet subscription that's faster than fast cool
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
oyb:
i like to believe that i go out of my way to ensure my kids are not so greedy that that they will be sleeping over in the houses of complete strangers for free WIFI or crumbs. my sister certainly would not under any circumstances have stayed overnight at the house of a stranger.

i however did see school mates doing just that - runs girls.

the problem with your argument is context. i said something earlier - there is a word for women who stay overnight at strangers houses ;hookers.
we are all aware that nigerians have monetized sex. if this was a society where university girls were not into runs, one might agree that this was assault. however , in nigeria, where unfortunately, most sex is expected to be compensated, an adult girl going to a stranger's house for an overnight stay knows exactly whats up.

other people, women included, have discussed nigerian girls and the very peculiar way they form. if the girl was not forming in any way, the moment the guy made the first move, all she had to to was get up and get out. a platonic relationship is between people who already know each other not two strangers.

i am not going to have sex with you, however i have no problem with staying alone overnight in your place for fun.
i am not gong to have sex with you, but i have no problem with staying in your place and cuddling with you on your bed
i am not going to have sex with you, but i have no problem with wearing provocative clothing while alone with you
i am not going to have sex with you, but when you start cajoling me, i let you take liberties; i do not scream, i do not call for help, i do not run out of the house.

i will not pretend to understand the nonsense Nigerian girl inject into mating rituals.

brothels/prostitutes on the road are the bottom of the barrel. people with money have multiple alternatives, one of which is people organizing chicks for them. let us not be naive.

you are repeating what i earlier said.

were these two acquaintances? were they related in any way? no. they were complete strangers
was there a need for the girl to stay overnight with the guy? was she stranded? was the guy working with her on her project? were they members of the same fellowship? was the guy a toaster or a friend?

all this the guy raped me is either some show for her boyfriend, or retaliation for unsatisfactory compensation.she has seen the news cycle of sexual predators being unmasked in the west, and is trying to cash in crude naija style.

OK, I get it now. sad You are one of those men that have this weird sense of entitlement when it comes to single women. You cannot control your basal animalistic urges, so you feel you must take advantage of every girl who spends the night in your house. Eeyah!

Continue....obviously the word "No" does not exist in your dictionary. One day your long-throat for sex, will land you in trouble just like it did with the guy in question.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
laudate:

OK, I get it now. sad You are one of those men that have this weird sense of entitlement when it comes to single women. You cannot control your basal animalistic urges, so you feel you must take advantage of every girl who spends the night in your house. Eeyah!

Continue....obviously the word "No" does not exist in your dictionary. One day your long-throat for sex, will land you in trouble just like it did with the guy in question.

feel free to make any assumptions that rock your boat tongue

i may as well call you one of those women who has no qualms for turning a one night stand into a prison sentence for her partner because she wants to pretend she is not a slut

them plenty out there

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/woman-who-made-false-rape-claims-storms-out-of-court-during-trial-6743935/
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/869232/Woman-jailed-falsely-accused-soldier-rape
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/859270/false-assault-claim-consequences-ann-widdecombe
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1077801210387747?journalCode=vawa

One of the most controversial disputes affecting the discourse related to violence against women is the dispute about the frequency of false allegations of sexual assault. In an effort to add clarity to the discourse, published research on false allegations is critiqued, and the results of a new study described. All cases (N = 136) of sexual assault reported to a major Northeastern university over a 10-year period are analyzed to determine the percentage of false allegations. Of the 136 cases of sexual assault reported over the 10-year period, 8 (5.9%) are coded as false allegations. These results, taken in the context of an examination of previous research, indicate that the prevalence of false allegations is between 2% and 10%.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2017
oyb:

feel free to make any assumptions that rock your boat tongue

i may as well call you one of those women who has no qualms for turning a one night stand into a prison sentence for her partner because she wants to pretend she is not a slut

them plenty out there

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/woman-who-made-false-rape-claims-storms-out-of-court-during-trial-6743935/
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/869232/Woman-jailed-falsely-accused-soldier-rape
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/859270/false-assault-claim-consequences-ann-widdecombe
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1077801210387747?journalCode=vaw
Oh, you think I am a woman simply because I refuse to support the guy? Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups. Just because a few women have cried 'wolf' when it comes to rape, or have made unsubstantiated allegations against men, does NOT mean all other women who also lodge reports of rape, are lying. sad
Even the report you quoted, states that less than 10% of reports concerning rape are false, which means the remaining 90% are factual. Right? shocked

Isn't this the same quote you made:
Of the 136 cases of sexual assault reported over the 10-year period, 8 (5.9%) are coded as false allegations. These results, taken in the context of an examination of previous research, indicate that the prevalence of false allegations is between 2% and 10%.

I have female friends who have been through such traumatic experiences. The issue is far more serious than you think. In your world, I guess the in thing is to blame the victims of rape, instead of the perpetrators. sad

Only pathetic men reach for one night stands, because they have an itch they want to scratch. They should go to brothels, where the terms of such sexual transactions are clearly spelt out and clearly understood by all parties. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you think I am a woman simply because I refuse to support the guy? Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups. Just because a few women have cried 'wolf' when it comes to rape, or have made unsubstantiated allegations against men, does NOT mean all other women who also lodge reports of rape, are lying. sad
Even the report you quoted, states that less than 10% of reports concerning rape are false, which means the remaining 90% are factual. Right? shocked

Isn't this the same quote you made:

I have female friends who have been through such traumatic experiences. The issue is far more serious than you think. In your world, I guess the in thing is to blame the victims of rape, instead of the perpetrators. sad

Only pathetic men reach for one night stands, because they have an itch they want to scratch. They should go to brothels, where the terms of such sexual transactions are clearly spelt out and clearly understood by all parties. undecided

yes, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups. that should be crystal clear as you are choosing to look at this in an emotional rather than a logical manner.

in your own emotional reasoning, anyone who is not falling head over heels for a runs girls c-ock and bull story about getting raped by her john must be a serial womanizer and rapist.

go figure.

Even the report you quoted, states that less than 10% of reports concerning rape are false, which means the remaining 90% are factual. Right?

do you not know that 'It's better that 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man be wrongly convicted' ?

Only pathetic men reach for one night stands, because they have an itch they want to scratch. They should go to brothels, where the terms of such sexual transactions are clearly spelt out and clearly understood by all parties

yawn. maybe you should tell that to the armies of nigerian university students that are into runs - no let me not sugarcoat it - that who-re on the side. is it today that your average nigerian trys to change terms of a transaction midway? even in your own arena of choice for sexual dalliances, prostitutes regularly flip the script. i remember years back in a local gym where one of the members was a bouncer at a brothel. the guy was regaling us with different stories of transactions gone wrong.eg. being called in to get rid of a customer who had not released for over an hour.

it is too bad that you fail to realize that it is exactly issues like this clearly false claim that make people suspicious of rape accusations. it is also quite stupid to think you are the only person who has empathy for rape victims because you will fall for any c-ock and bull story.

have you been following the story of roy moore in american media? the man is running for senate, and he has an unravelling history of sexual misconduct. someone came forward to the washington post with claims of being sexually assaulted by moore. they confirmed that her claims were false and they made sure to publish the whole encounter. it was an attempt by some group supporting moore to crash the whole media 'witchunt'. if journalists at the Wapo were emotional rather than logical, they would have jumped on your bandwagon, published the false rape story, and today the case against roy moore would have been discredited, and any further rape or sexual abuse allegations would be viewed with suspicion.

this is an article that addresses the issue

https://jezebel.com/he-said-she-said-the-mythical-history-of-the-false-ra-1720945752

The standard narrative has changed since in the past few millennia. Potiphar’s wife and Phaedra (and others) accused men of rape because the men refused to have sex with them, but now we have new motivations: women falsely accuse men of rape because they want fame or money, people say—or they regret a sexual encounter, so they try to make it seem nonconsensual. Or they’re just psycho. People sometimes point to literary and mythical examples—especially Phaedra, who gives her name to the “Phaedra syndrome”—to legitimate the idea that this behavior is an essential part of female psychology, as though these ancient stories show that women have always lied about rape when it suits them.

Acknowledging their rarity, however, shouldn’t minimize the tremendous damage that the (extremely uncommon) false rape allegations do to the lives and reputations of the falsely accused. Part of the reason why the myth of Phaedra is such a commonly cited “rape myth” may be that its results are so gruesome: a young man literally gets ripped apart, and his father holds part of the blame.

let me flip the script for you.do you know what false rape accusations do to men?
or are you some moral storm trooper who believes that there is nothing wrong in consensual womanizers or adulterers being accused of sexual misconduct?
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2017
laudate:

just look at how these liars fuc-k up people's lives, and taint the pool for real victims

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-Football-players-falsely-accused-of-rape-10950934.php

BRIDGEPORT — It was another harrowing case of an alleged rape occurring at an off-campus drinking party of underage college students.

In this instance, a teen claimed she was repeatedly raped by two Sacred Heart University football players in a tiny basement bathroom while the party raged on.

But months after the players were dismissed from the team and had withdrawn from the school 18-year-old Nikki Yovino confessed she had made the rape allegations up to gain the sympathy of a prospective boyfriend, police said.

On Wednesday, Yovino, of South Setauket, N.Y., was charged with second-degree false reporting of an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

The tampering charge is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Falsely-Accused-Brian-Banks-Rape-Ordered-to-Pay-26M-211689741.html

A woman whose false claim of rape sent former prep football star Brian Banks to prison was ordered to pay a $2.6 million judgment in connection with the case.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Friday ordered Wanetta Gibson to pay a $1.5 million, plus an additional $1.1 million in fees, including for making a false claim and court-related costs, the Long Beach Press Telegram reported.

Gibson was a former high-school acquaintance of Banks in 2002 when she accused him of raping her at Long Beach Polytechnic High School, according to the California Innocence Project, an organization that helped exonerate Banks.

Gibson sued the Long Beach Unified School District claiming the school was not safe and won a $1.5 million settlement.

Gibson ultimately admitted she made up the story and a judge reversed Banks' conviction on May 24, 2012.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
oyb:
just look at how these liars fuc-k up people's lives, and taint the pool for real victims

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-Football-players-falsely-accused-of-rape-10950934.php

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Falsely-Accused-Brian-Banks-Rape-Ordered-to-Pay-26M-211689741.html

You don't get it do you? Nobody is saying that there aren't women who make false allegations of rape, but according to the stats you posted earlier, these false allegations are less than 10% of the entire rape cases being reported. So should we close our eyes to the remaining 90% of women who are speaking the truth about rape and reporting it, simply because 10% of them have lied? Why not give the same prominence to the 90% of women who have made truthful reports about rape?? shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by laudate: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
oyb:
yes, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups. that should be crystal clear as you are choosing to look at this in an emotional rather than a logical manner.

in your own emotional reasoning, anyone who is not falling head over heels for a runs girls c-ock and bull story about getting raped by her john must be a serial womanizer and rapist.

go figure.

do you not know that 'It's better that 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man be wrongly convicted' ?

yawn. maybe you should tell that to the armies of nigerian university students that are into runs - no let me not sugarcoat it - that who-re on the side. is it today that your average nigerian trys to change terms of a transaction midway? even in your own arena of choice for sexual dalliances, prostitutes regularly flip the script. i remember years back in a local gym where one of the members was a bouncer at a brothel. the guy was regaling us with different stories of transactions gone wrong.eg. being called in to get rid of a customer who had not released for over an hour.

it is too bad that you fail to realize that it is exactly issues like this clearly false claim that make people suspicious of rape accusations. it is also quite stupid to think you are the only person who has empathy for rape victims because you will fall for any c-ock and bull story.

have you been following the story of roy moore in american media? the man is running for senate, and he has an unravelling history of sexual misconduct. someone came forward to the washington post with claims of being sexually assaulted by moore. they confirmed that her claims were false and they made sure to publish the whole encounter. it was an attempt by some group supporting moore to crash the whole media 'witchunt'. if journalists at the Wapo were emotional rather than logical, they would have jumped on your bandwagon, published the false rape story, and today the case against roy moore would have been discredited, and any further rape or sexual abuse allegations would be viewed with suspicion.

this is an article that addresses the issue

https://jezebel.com/he-said-she-said-the-mythical-history-of-the-false-ra-1720945752

let me flip the script for you.do you know what false rape accusations do to men?
or are you some moral storm trooper who believes that there is nothing wrong in consensual womanizers or adulterers being accused of sexual misconduct?

Eeyah...everyone can see that you are getting hysterical and emotional over this issue of reported cases of rape. undecided Left to you, every woman who alleges she has been raped must be lying in your own view, not so? Sorry, that isn't always the case.

Your long disjointed epistles are not going to change one fact - less than 10% of rape cases that have been reported, are false. sad The remaining 90% are true and factual. Have you ever bothered to think about the traumatic experiences that such rape victims go through? Have you ever witnessed their tears, pain and agony? Some have even been infected with HIV and STDs as a result if such encounters.

So while you are busy sympathizing with those who have been unduly victimised ad a result of false rape reports, you might also spare a thought for victims who have been raped, and are trying to survive such encounters. undecided

Would it help if true-life experiences of such rape victims were also posted in full on this thread, just like you have been posting the accounts of those who were wrongfully accused? Hmmn? sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.