Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take (2464 Views)

Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) / Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
help me ooo!how is it possible for a person to be in love with about 3 different girls,even the great tony tetuila was in love with two women.is it possible or is it just me.
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Pweety4me(f): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
You dey do pass tony-tetuila o. . . tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Areaboy2(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
take them all then, the more the merrier cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
Computer studs and their tales of woe. Chances are you havnt even seen the back door of the kitty cat grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by bawomolo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
be a man and marry all of them.

case solved.
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
You are in Naija right?

Why don't you just wed the three of em'? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
Tuface Idibia in disguise, please ooo, don't get any pregnant. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Moyola(f): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
This has muvd frm lurve to ojukokoro!
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by selena(f): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2010
Be with the one you love more.
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by DeepSoul(f): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2010
Tony Tethreela
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by mobileo: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2010
wow, u're not in love with them but lost through lust so check thy compass n go 4 wat u want
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by ramonacee(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
weere tutun! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2010
If you feel you're in love with three women at the same time, I would advise you choose none.

Let them go, and you yourself, start afresh, find a girl that's in no way connected to the previous three.
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
u can't love 3 women @ a time,

u must be joking, lool
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2010
@OP U must be a JOKER grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by chidipupay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2010
he doesn't even have a girl, the poster just wants to draw peoples attention. post now u are happy say we don comment abi
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
u cannot love the three women the same way!!!
u can love one because she's a good lay, one cos she's a trophy girlfriend or the other cos she's a good cook,
so ma dear, make a decision?

Morever, an average guy is in love with more than one woman, abi I lie?
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
thanks guys,this is it.The first one is intelligent she talks sensibly,i like the second because she got a bad shape like beyonce,and i love the look in her eyes when she stares at me,the third is a decent,calm gurl.thanks guys.
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by idifu(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2010
you must be Mr.Cheeks of d lost boys or Tony Tetuila
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take by padi94(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cruise

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sex.. / Can You Fall In Love With Your Hubby Later? / How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.