Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (57167 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:
Heavy photoshop....the baby nr get yanch

You? you get yanch? Ayankoru oooo
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why is the guys face over edited in all the pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Gracidoinlove(f): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm soldiers no bi here oh, there cumming be like earthquake.... grin grin
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by dayleke: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:
that pose in the first pic got me thinking

One corner....
Or
Na Two corners....
Lol
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by dayleke: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Artistree:
Who knows Johnny Nnemonics?

I do
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
the guy look like sculpture.... bad photo shoot
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gracidoinlove:
soldier don cum inside Yu before?

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
wen eva u feel sad,just rememb dat som wr in dis world dia is an idiot pullin a door dat says PUSH
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Blissp99(f): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
emeijeh:

When are you inviting us for the rice and stew?
Hahaha soon
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Blissp99(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gracidoinlove:
Gracidoinlove
Pls Wats Cumming?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
I don't understand!!!!
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Blissbeatz(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Mk e no b like say i no put mouth.... No yansh no breast everything flat lik ibadan xpress way
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by cotzywitzy(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2017
That Photographer na my Grandma century hin come from ooo...

1 Like

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by vertueptime: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Ericaikince:
Meanwhile slavery is going on in lybia and he's here raise girl leg up...

Waitin concern him
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Okohc02(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
congrats dear , but get ready to face a lonely life after marriage...he will posted around n u will spend majority of ur time alone...God bless ur union
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by oluchivy(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Alexandri8: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Is the guy using shadow powder?
The photography that did this job needs to sweep Oyingbo market with short broom.
You mean the "photography" ?
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Alexandri8:

You mean the "photography" ?

Yes...the photograher, camera, studio and other elements that come into play grin grin grin grin
Useless observation shocked
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by godofuck231: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
If I nor say congrats, na wahala.
I love my face. So congrats..

See your smelling mouth, lol, in the military your wife or husband is a rank ahead of u, so beat am make GOC hear or your commanding officer
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Suspect33(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
SweetyZinta:

Be happy for others.
Happy (BY) day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by SweetyZinta(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Suspect33:
Happy (BY) day grin grin

Awww. Thanks
Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by femmix112(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not late for her to call it off;
She's too young to be a widow.
why would you say a thing like that who told you he was going to die soon

1 Like

Re: Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Please clear the fuk away with your pre wedding pictures. Taking up space for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.