Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) (1924 Views)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Nuclear Armed Nigeria: How Will The World React.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Celebrities around the world have taken to social media to express messages of love and support following the slaves in Libya.

Check out tweet below.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/11/28/celebrities-around-the-world-react-to-the-libya-slavery-pics/

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
ICC should invite Obama and Hilary Clinton.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Michael004: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
embarassed
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Still waiting for some Naija celebrities to tweet theirs

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Michael004: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
madridguy:
ICC should invite Obama and Hilary Clinton.
For what? Is Kenya not part of Sahara Africa or Wetin you dey yarn
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by makdcash(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
African leaders must be blame for this,useless set of leaders.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Michael004: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Make una stop reaction and do something.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Michael004: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Etoo's reaction is the only reaction I recognise.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Kenzico(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
cry
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm just lost of words.

I wonder how many of them were buried alive or killed b4 people got to knw abt this.

Its just painful.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Still waiting for the President of Nigeria to tweet his. Ghana President has done his.

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
That African-American ex president must surely burn in the hottest part of hell
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who is buying and who is selling please?

Is everybody just foolishly reacting to fake news?
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Samusu(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
How is it even possible self??

May God punish NATO for removing Gaddafi
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by CharleyBright(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Arabs are extremists & saddiists.
The Blacks and Africans cried against Western colonialism and still seeking compensations for damages. What can we say when Africans engage in Slavery of fellow Africans ,( A trade the Western abandoned centuries ago)
Slavery is far Worse than Colonialsm. It is the most dehumanizing of all sct barbarism.
We condemn these in totality.
The Libyan govt must be held accountable to fish out and severely punish all involved in thededastard acts.

By the way, the Italian ship on which several bodies of Nigerian women were said to have been discovered originated from Libya. Obviously slave cargoes.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libya one of receivers of US democracy, and failed military actions just like Iraq, Syria etc failed wars ending in disaster at the detriment of hardworking citizens. may Clinton and Obama never see peace in their livesangry useless fellows.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is all the noise about Africans being sold in Libya? Are Africans important?( I am black and I am not proud). The lucky African Americans should shut up and allow we Africans in Africa to suffer in peace. What utter cockshit?!
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
They left their country to embark on a journey of no return in the hope of finding el dorado across the mediterranean sea. They should have known the moment they crossed their borders that danger lurks where they were headed. Such an embarassment to the african continent.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Waiting for Buhari tweet, i can see Ghana President tweet.

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
More

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Mandynews(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
American celebs

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by adadike281(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
embarassed I am equally lending my voice to it. stop slavery in Libya!
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by hatchy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
What difference does it make, after all black Africans are sub humans.

The blacks kills and destroys his own specie in a barbaric manner that shows that he has no value for life. He steals what is meant for the sick,from the dying and even the dead.

He has little or no conscience.

No wonder other races have no value or regard for the Blackman.

Black life does not matter!

"Hail Hitler"
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by deltaisgreat: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerians especially Christians in Nigeria may also be enslaved by the Northern supreme caliphate which the may be championed by the herdsmen if we don't send this buhari government out in 2019. Let Christians get their pvc ready for that's our physical weapon as we call on our Lord JESUS CHRIST to help us perfect it in JESUS name AMEN
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by deltaisgreat: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Boko haram may also be let loose to enslave Christians in Nigeria if we alow APC to win in 2019
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
deltaisgreat:
Nigerians especially Christians in Nigeria may also be enslaved by the Northern supreme caliphate which the may be championed by the herdsmen if we don't send this buhari government out in 2019. Let Christians get their pvc ready for that's our physical weapon as we call on our Lord JESUS CHRIST to help us perfect it in JESUS name AMEN

I am a Christian too but I am Yoruba and I say you should stop the madness. It is you Igbos and South South that travel out in search of greener pastures. Stay home and fix your shitty igboland instead of trying to spin this to be about religion. Nobody can enslave almost 100 million Christians in Nigeria, dem never born muslims/North well!
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
UN or Trump should just say the word, let's end this madness.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by TheKingdom: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
WHy are we caring about what "celebrities" are doing in first place
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Dirkcoyt: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Who is buying and who is selling please?

Is everybody just foolishly reacting to fake news?

You must be mad!!! you think people sit down in there room chatting lies

dayuuum!!!! I'm infuriated! I'm sad , I'm in pains! I'm in tears! my agony knows no bound right now!

being in another mans country for survival is not easy not to talk of being auctioned like goods with no hope!

This world is cruel to my world, all my world wants is just to be a happy world but this world shackled me in pains, I try to scream but it's faint, the ones who eavesdrop never believed me, the ones who believed me are too scared to help, the one who can help has not been born. My heart goes out to every African in slavery in whatever form. This guys did no wrong, no wrong, forget the fact the want to go through Libya for a better life. they wouldn't seek out better life if situation never pushed them to slavery limelight. my heart is heavy and the world refuse to weigh in till it stops beating.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by deco22(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
And buhari and his government have not Even released statement about it...

It's like they are not even trying to do anything in that office,they just want to leave without doing something tangible.

When there is a bombing in one of the superpowers,the international Media won't let us hear word, now that such a tragic thing is happening,because it's in the developing countries they are all quiet.
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by HiddenShadow: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sarrki when will your hero send python to go and dance in Libya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Protect Yourselves From Fulani Herdsmen - OPC Leader Tells Yorubas / Donald Trump Must Apologise For Comments - African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.