Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (61240 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
danbrowndmf:
sinaj you nor try o
how
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
ComradeShegs:

Hello bae.....Odikwa cute smiley
ogini di cute
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Noaril(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
LuvU2:
yeep
Permission to join the queue of people crushing on you ma kiss
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by LuvU2: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Noaril:
Permission to join the queue of people crushing on you ma kiss
Lol thnx darl
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Noaril(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol thnx darl
Uwlc, Am not gonna tell you something you don't already know about how gorgeous you are. Am just gonna say your p.pix looks like that of my next girlfriend(or maybe its just a coincidence?) kiss

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by danbrowndmf(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
how
you Don forget me
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ComradeShegs(m): 2:25am On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
ogini di cute

U cheesy
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ComradeShegs(m): 2:25am On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
ogini di cute

U smiley
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sinaj(f): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
ComradeShegs:

U cheesy
lol

Thank u!
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by teepha19(f): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmmmmm dis vry bad no respect 4 d relationship very cheap nd classless
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
KAYD007:

one word

Lies!!

Oga lie detector I am sending you this message from Germany, so I think I know what I am saying.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:

It is not normal in the western world, celebrities don't represent the populace.

I have stayed at France, U.K. And currently married to a white lady and I'm based in Germany, public show of emotions here is a sign of love & what I mean when I said I don't think it's wrong is, if someone was raised up here and moves back to africa, he may tend to do same because it's what he has seen as a way to show love
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by 9inches(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Jeffhardy3000:

I have stayed at France, U.K. And currently married to a white lady and I'm based in Germany, public show of emotions here is a sign of love & what I mean when I said I don't think it's wrong is, if someone was raised up here and moves back to africa, he may tend to do same because it's what he has seen as a way to show love

Grabbing your woman by the pusssy is not an appropriate way to show emotions in public.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2017
ivolt:

It is not normal in the western world, celebrities don't represent the populace.

I agree with you and OP.

It is very crass and disrespectful.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by 3thelicioux(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
What I find most disheartening is how the ladies keep a straight face or even smile when the guy is doing it. I mean it's demeaning. A guy is reducing, discrediting n underrating you and you're finding it funny.
No matter wat transpires behind closed doors, I don't think it gives credits to holding a lady's ass in public and even having the shameless courage to take pictures of it.
Why are there no pictures of ladies holding a guy's genitals?
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Uglymugg: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by femi4: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2019
sinaj:
Its really embarrassing sad

But love wnt let them feel it tho
Will a guy allow a lady to hold his dick in public? No

But not ladies, they can tolerate all manner of nonsense in the name of love
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
They dia make pant dey
Wear you....if davido grab
Ur pussy u go vex
Ask Tiwa wetin whiz kid
Dey do to her butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.