Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) (41439 Views)

Bridal Train Looking Like Superheroes(pictures) / Lol! Couple And Bridal Train Makes Grand Entrance On Roller Skates (pics) / Start Your New Journey With Stunning Bridal Train Dresses For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Aminat508:
Yes, You are right tongue
Bby
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2017
fatymore:
how you dear.. Longest time

Am good dear, you forgot me nah cry
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Am good dear, you forgot me nah cry
no now
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Authoreety: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you no sabi better thing,check out the one on the left,use your inner eyes to UnCloth her and see wetin dey there

Hey bro,its actually d one on d left that I wanted to say o...
Na mistake jare... my mind comot during d process of typing..

Na dat one b like my crush joor

Munea are u there?
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2017
fatymore:
i don't know about that one ooo..
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Authoreety:

Hey bro,its actually d one on d left that I wanted to say o...
Na mistake jare... my mind comot during d process of typing..

Na dat one b like my crush joor

Munea are u there?
na you sabi, me I dey take my eyes comot her cloth, do wetin I wan do with her finish, you fit carry the remnant, but be informed dat she dey very dull in bed, she just be like a log of wood
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
omooba969:

This is another Alhaja I suppose.

Abeg come to my yard, I will treat you better... wallahi. wink
wink
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by KO89: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:
Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..
I have said it many times,Give the Northeners proper Education and u see them Revoulting against Islam,its teaching and their Mohammed jUst the way we christains are Fighting against Some G Pastors,their Teaching and issue of Tite.

Another ignoramus spotted

How do you know whether those people are poor or not
In fact there are many poor Muslim's that don't dress well Islamically and there are Rich people that dress well It depends on individuals, ,,,, according to your foolish analysis: the Catholic Nuns are poor too. ... The image of the mother of Jesus that is in your church, she dressed in the Islamic way does that mean she's poor

For example the wife of former vice president namadi sambo always dress Islamically
So practicing a religion is a personal choice

Former minister of education prof. Ruqqayatu Ahmed rufai always dress Islamically

What of the Deputy secretary of the UN Amina Muhammed

The wife of current minister of Communication Shittu dress Islamically also ,

Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said the number of the poor will be far more than the Rich in Paradise and Jesus said a similar thing in Mathew 19:24

Jesus said. ......And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God
Mathew 19:24

I don't think your general/colonel overseer use to read Mathew 19:24 because they live extravagant life style(mansion, private Jets, SUVs Etc) and what is there Hope to enter the kingdom of God. ............even Jesus says his kingdom is not of this world (meaning he didn't come to this world to enjoy)

People like you always try to mislead people with falsehood, ,,,,if you don't have idea about something is better not to comment

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na you sabi, me I dey take my eyes comot her cloth, do wetin I wan do with her finish, you fit carry the remnant, but be informed dat she dey very dull in bed, she just be like a log of wood

Me be looking at u like

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Mccullum: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wearing of fitted dresses by women is wrong in Islam. women dress must be free on their bodies.

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by KO89: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:
Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..
I have said it many times,Give the Northeners proper Education and u see them Revoulting against Islam,its teaching and their Mohammed jUst the way we christains are Fighting against Some G Pastors,their Teaching and issue of Tite.

The most Educated people are embracing Islam everyday you're here talking trash (professors, scientist etc)

In fact there are many poor Muslim's that don't dress well Islamically and there are Rich people that dress well It depends on individuals, ,,,, according to your foolish analysis: the Catholic Nuns are poor too. ... The image of the mother of Jesus that is in your church, she dressed in the Islamic way does that mean she's poor

For example the wife of former vice president namadi sambo always dress Islamically

Former minister of education prof. Ruqqayatu Ahmed rufai always dress Islamically

Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said the number of the poor will be far more than the Rich in Paradise and Jesus said a similar thing in Mathew 19:24

Jesus said. ......And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

I don't think your general/colonel overseer use to read Mathew 19:24 because they live extravagant life style(mansion, private Jets, SUVs Etc) and what is there Hope to enter the kingdom of God. ............even Jesus says his kingdom is not of this world (meaning he didn't come to this world to enjoy)

People like you always try to mislead people with falsehood, ,,,,if you don't have idea about something is better not to comment

Because most of your Christian sister are Walking naked you want Muslim to follow. .... It will never work no matter the hatred,frustration,propaganda or criticism. ......lols grin grin grin

We Muslims need to be very active in the social media
It a new tool used these days by the enemies of Islam to malign Islam and Muslims
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Mccullum: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
KO89:

Fantastic reply!

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by KO89: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mccullum:

Fantastic reply!

My broda that guy is a lunatic

As Muslims we need to be active on social media

Some were even blaming Muslims for the slave trade going on in libya.. .. If South Africa is a Muslim majority country they would have blamed Muslims for xenophobic attacks that have been going on

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
ibkkk:

wink

How are you sweetheart, are you married or have you a bf?

Pardon my abrupt curiosity. cool
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by bukqar(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
sprinter101:
these are muslims with swag
HAHA DO U THINK MUSLIMS HAVE NO SWAG.THEY R COS ANY THING COVERED IS MORE ATTRACTIVE ND TEMPTING NOT BY OPENING THE BODY FOR EVERY MAN TO BE SEEING. WOMEN R BIN RESPECTED WEN THEIR BODY IS COVERED.
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by olureignforever: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
They look satanic

For your eyes ba? But. Satanist don't wear white na?
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
olureignforever:

For your eyes ba? But. Satanist don't wear white na?
How did you know?
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Its to tight abeg... Ds ones are dem slay alhaja's dem plenti abeg 4 Nigeria... U will see hijab sister on short tight skirt not up to the knees.. Its all wrong..

In other news I am a proud Muslim and if my wife to be dresses like this.. Ama sit her ass down and we gona have a long talk before commitn myself.

Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by alfanio(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
They are dressed but naked just like those whom seek to imitate they have exposed to the world what Allah has commanded them to cover for His sake. They have already called amoral men to look at them and desire them with intention of evil.
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by olureignforever: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
How did you know?

White represent purity, satanist can't be pure.
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
ibkkk:

Sweet heart, I'm sorry! Your "leg" got me scared in za oza room...E be like cassava grin .That was why I abandoned you. I no fit take am wink

Haba my love, no leg is too big woo, wallahi tallahi u fit take am - u never hear say the mortar na plastic, e dey expand.
okay, we go use style do am so e go dey ok. Start with just the tip.
On a serious note i miss u woo
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
olureignforever:

White represent purity, satanist can't be pure.
Imagination, right. But he needs to look angelic to be able to decieve us
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

Haba my love, no leg is too big woo, wallahi tallahi u fit take am - u never hear say the mortar na plastic, e dey expand.
On a serious note i miss u woo
smiley wink
I hear grin
We'll fix another time for that wink
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
bukqar:

HAHA DO U THINK MUSLIMS HAVE NO SWAG.THEY R COS ANY THING COVERED IS MORE ATTRACTIVE ND TEMPTING NOT BY OPENING THE BODY FOR EVERY MAN TO BE SEEING. WOMEN R BIN RESPECTED WEN THEIR BODY IS COVERED.
but they did not expose their body
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Larrey:
for what? Is not as if I don't know how to insult but I avoid doing it. So mind yourself guy
watch your mouth. my name is don lino
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lionbite:
Dem don dey try blend in small small
Olo
Bridal bullshîts dey inside Bible?
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
ibkkk:

smiley wink
I hear grin

Ok but don't keep him waiting sha woo
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2017
omooba969:

Muslim chicks make a good fvck though, especially while having the hijab on... that gets you there quicker. cool

Shuu! shocked
You must be talking from experience smiley
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:

Shuu! shocked
You must be talking from experience smiley

IBK. grin

I am a learner o. cool
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
omooba969:

IBK. grin

I am a learner o. cool

Shioor!
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
BabbanBura:

Haba my love, no leg is too big o, wallahi tallahi u fit take am - u never hear say the mortar na plastic, e dey expand.
On a serious note i miss u o

ibkkk:

smiley wink
I hear grin

Just the tip noni, I bet you will love to take it further. wink

Abeg fix the time quick quick o, help a brother o. grin wink
Re: Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:

Shioor!

How u doing today, hope u rocked the party yesterday? What time did u leave?

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49