Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC (1096 Views)

How Do I Open A .scr File On Windows 10 / How Do I Retrieve My Lost Files? / How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC by adewale78(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Good day members,
I format my PC recently with Window 8, the former OS on it is window 7. But i discovered that the backup in the old window is empty. What can i do to retrieve the documents back?
Thank you smiley
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC by Kunleforreal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
adewale78:
Good day members,
I format my PC recently with Window 8, the former OS on it is window 7. But i discovered that the backup in the old window is empty. What can i do to retrieve the documents back?
Thank you smiley
I advise you to contact a data recovery expert instead of trying to do it yourself because you may lose your data totally. If you in lagos, i can recover your data for you.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC by enlime: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
I think it will very difficult to recover, because you have install the window 10. The space where store the information about window 7 have occupied. But recently, I have read an article about how to recover deleted files on Windows and Mac, you can have a try.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC by alexboy76: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
You can easily recover deleted files on Windows by using https://www.cleverfiles.com/recover-deleted-files.html . When I accidentally deleted a file that I spent hours creating, I was desperately desperate to find a recovery solution. I consider myself to be really fortunate to find this Disk Drill ap I've shared abovesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. My Laptop Can't Play/open DVD/CD / Help , My PC Brightness Will Not Increase Nor Decrease / System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.