Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (52168 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Buharimustgo: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
hatbricker:
And she has passed her message, if the husband like he should only give her number 9 & 10.

Don't mind them
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by TylerKShinn: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
I can imagine the man's heart racing like a machine on 200 km/h when he read the list,
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by adajoe555: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good wifey. Jehovah pls help me be a good wife when I cross this road called marriage.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by condralbedez: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
I need my glasses ogbeni
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ogunladeabiodun: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
oni gbese iyawo grin
i can understand you don't read & digest what her request was. all she cared for are no 9& 10 in the list she sent to her hubby,pls check & revert.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Sibigam1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
It's all rosy now. The next news go be say them don stab each other.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by impactJOH: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Read it to the end
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by jacyhelen(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

Women are the first to say they don't know what pushed a man to crime.

Women and awoof demands be like

first to conclude cos u did nt read to the end..olodo
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by CountDooku(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thats sexy!!! 1000% yards of Wife material.

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Idydarling(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
leksmedia:
I can imagine the man's heart racing like a machine on 200 km/h when he read the list, the ending part just put a smile on my face. Beautiful woman With a beautiful heart.
�����������
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by MaryBenn(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
miqos03:
u didn't read to the end

You didn't get his sarcasm cool
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by KHAWARMALIK: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
dinma007:
See List A Lady Sent Her Husband After He Asked What She Wanted For Her Birthday

A Nigerian man asked his wife what she wanted for her birthday, the email she sent him will melt your heart.

A Nigerian lawyer took to twitter to share this heartwarming email his wife sent him after he asked her what she wanted for her birthday.

He shared the mail and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Oddy4real/status/935123639388856320

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-asked-wife-wanted-birthday-email-sent-will-melt-heart/

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by mmb(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

I wonder if some of us read topic and it's content well.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by cardoctor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
No mind am. She will still want the rest.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by jolyment: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
miqos03:
u didn't read to the end

The person can't read.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by CountDooku(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
lafean20:
u didn't read to the end? undecided
Just could'nt I guess the beef was too much
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Rickyzagy: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands... Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

did you read the post Allhallows?
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by eeshazakari(f): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ShitHead: 12:26pm
She forgot to include a knife since all Muslim women have knives under their pillows.

Thats why ur name is shitHead..you talk like your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by CountDooku(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands... Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

Women and beef sha....you could not just read till the end befor your envy enveloped your small brain?
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by slimjohn2k5: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Read to the last line before you judge.
Dont be quick to condem
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by enemyofprogress: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
I boughted more than dis for my babe
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Sunshyne200(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
anochuko01:
Awon bloggers yii shaaa

MODIFIED:
Its only joblessness that'll make one to perpetually be FTC on nairalandgrin
I made FTC on a day I decided not to go out for work!
Boredom na bad thing, abeg!
been hopping from nairaland to Facebook to whatsapp....I even had to sign up on Twitter some minutes ago.
God have mercy!

You just made my day, I am still contemplating scrolling down, as I don't want to read any comment that would reduce this joy I got from yours.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by baddosky1: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands (for her to write it, she means it), women will always say they are joking when they mean it. Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

You type must have written JAMB 12 times because of the impatience to follow detail and read comprehensively!
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ElsonMorali: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Did we really need to know?

Seems people crave attention more than they crave oxygen.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by anochuko01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sunshyne200:

You just made my day, I am still contemplating scrolling down, as I don't want to read any comment that would reduce this joy I got from yours.

I'm glad I made your day Sir.... that has made my day too!
at least I've done something positive!
grin
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by noblebaby12(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
wow, so sweet
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Amirullaha(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
ShitHead:
She forgot to include a knife since all Muslim women have knives under their pillows.
Your hatred for other people's religion and tribe is one of the major problem we are currently facing in Nigeria...
I won't blame you; your name says it all...
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Austinoiz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
This gal nawa for u ooo. So u get mind wan drain your husband like this. Who told you a NGR average lawyer can afford these? Are u well at all?
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Iamsammy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands (for her to write it, she means it), women will always say they are joking when they mean it. Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

ah! Who release this one from yaba left biko
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by bfmconcepts: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
that was sweet and touching.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by fufuNegusi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
anochuko01:
Awon bloggers yii shaaa

MODIFIED:
Its only joblessness that'll make one to perpetually be FTC on nairalandgrin
I made FTC on a day I decided not to go out for work!
Boredom na bad thing, abeg!
been hopping from nairaland to Facebook to whatsapp....I even had to sign up on Twitter some minutes ago.
God have mercy!

welcome to twitter
what's your I.D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.