Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (52174 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by anochuko01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
fufuNegusi:

welcome to twitter what's your I.D
@ AooEmmanuel
been clearing the bush on the site theregrin
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good woman.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by dohhnutt1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Okay.. wait

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by BabaAduras: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
oni gbese iyawo grin

Apparently you did not read the tread to the end. Common problem with Nigerians, we fail to pause to digest what are seeing before commenting.

It is one the most beautiful request a wife can ask from her husband. She is beautiful woman at heart against the "oni gbese iyawo" that you wrongly tagged her. God bless her and her family.

Engage your brain before opening your mouth or write a comment. Even after writing, pause for about 5 minute and read what you have written over again before posting it to the whole world to read.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by gunnersway(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please before abusing this wonderful lady first read the write-up to the end... She deserves the world
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

Women are the first to say they don't know what pushed a man to crime.

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands (for her to write it, she means it), women will always say they are joking when they mean it. Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

Women and awoof demands be like
you really have a brainless brain up there
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by aytigidz433(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
This will now be like d case of God and Solomon. She asked for d important things, in d end anyways. If I was d husband I would keep d list and surprise her when God don bless me. grin tongue cool
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Marleek(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands (for her to write it, she means it), women will always say they are joking when they mean it. Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

Did you read till the end? I doubt it.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go back to the demands and read it very well, it was a joke. The woman later concluded dat, I know u wud love to give me everything but I just need 9&10. Try to find out that 9&10
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Diamond23(f): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Y asked wen he can simply give any of 1-8 as a surprise to her.she knew her husband can't afford such so she simply go for 9 & 10. Simple and smart woman cool lipsrsealed
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Sezzybb(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hahaha Make she kuku sell her guy to buy those items
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by sinceraconcept(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
Na so grin grin
So we will call her good wife? undecided grin if she picks 1 that doesn't make her a bad wife if her husband can afford it, after all it's a gift

Who no like better thing? grin
My dear if he can afford all why not?
If he can't, it's good you know and picked some of your list...

All for social media grin
if she picks number 1 or any of the rest except number 9,then I will marry a second wife immediately and that would be her birthday gift . I hate when women make demands,I prefer to surprise you with a Maserati rather than you request for a Honda baby boy. my mother never named cars she wanted to my dad,my father surprises her with the best and she appreciates it because she never expects up to that,but girls of today are so greedy and no man likes girls like that
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
if Na me I for don chase her for ma house because i no get time look the last sentence....to say the truth.. the lady is special....May Allah strengthen their marriage and grant Ur request.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by salt1: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Word!

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Papadoh(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
She didn't even include a PS4 on her wish list. Chai i'm telling you these people no sabi beta tinz.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by MLK22555: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Read well and understand before u comment, She said she only wanted 9 and 10
HELPMEWITHSEX:
oni gbese iyawo grin
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Edonojie007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pls Can Sum1 List Out The Ten,the Phone Am Using Ryt Now Can Penetrate. Thanks In Advance.
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Mryacks: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
leksmedia:
I can imagine the man's heart racing like a machine on 200 km/h when he read the list, the ending part just put a smile on my face. Beautiful woman With a beautiful heart.

Contact me for your website design

You understand the whole essence of her mail....1 to 8 was for fun grin
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dis kind love hard for 9ja o
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2017
i dont have a fvck to give

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.