|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,738,164 members, 6,492,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 11:55 AM
|Business Development Officer by pivotage: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017|
Our Client, a fast-growing/reputable company in the Marine Services Industry is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced Business Development Officers.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
• Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
• Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales.
• Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
• Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
A suitable candidate must;
• have good organizational skills
• have reporting and analyzing skills
• have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• have minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration or any related field
• have minimum of 2years marketing or sales experience
• be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
• have in-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
• be proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
Stating the job title as subject, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
(Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25