Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:33 PM

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK (22803 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by morereb10: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Because Those Been Sold Are Mostly Igbos & Yorubas - FFK

I'm a fan of FFK but his remarks and assertion about President Buhari has gone too far. Though I can't entirely chastise him for that, because President Buhari has been known to be biased in so many cases. Recalling the most recent one, when UN president said he told him to focus his developmental plans in the North.

The former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, claims that President Buhari's silence over the Libyan slave trade is because most Nigerians that were sold in the hideous trade are mostly Igbo, Edo and Yoruba.

According to Fani-Kayode (SAN), 75% of those sold into slavery have their “organs harvested, bodies mutilated and roasted like suya.”

See what he tweeted and reactions...

“75% of those sold into slavery in Libya who have their organs harvested, bodies mutilated and who are roasted like suya are from southern Nigeria. “They are mostly Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. U see why Buhari’s evil regime don’t care? They are not Fulani herdsmen”- Paul Achalla.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/buhari-is-silent-over-libya-slave-trade.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/935736860177035264?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by michae1004: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Ffk knows how to toy with Igbos emotion

Igbo's I mean real Igbo's knows betyer

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017

The current pool of politicians remain d greatest threat to national development. They have a powerful wielding weapon and that's selfishness not only in monetary terms.

This FFk still had the guts to bring politics into this? So we can praise your party?

How I wish Nigerians would understand it ain't all about APC and PDP alone, how I wish.............

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by amnesty7: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Very soon the guy will start screaming that PMB is silent about Nigerian whores in Italy because they are from.......

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by OfficialAwol(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
I will exonerate Buhari on this one.

I think those being sold are cowards who ran from challenges.

No reason nor justifies that senseless journey. These kind of people will still run from the challenges they may meet wherever fate takes them.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Ojiofor: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Ffk knows how to toy with Igbos emotion

Igbo's I mean real Igbo's knows betyer

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Gisthoodng(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2017
BUHARI SHOULD DO SOMETHING NA IS HE OKAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
I am not understanding again o, FFK and Igbo matter abi is he clandestinely campaigning to become the president of Biafra? Someone please clarify me in this

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I will exonerate Buhari on this one.

I think those being sold are cowards who ran from challenges.

No reason nor justifies that senseless journey. These kind of people will still run from the challenges they may meet wherever fate takes them.

Your excellency, the Nigerian challenges rule every other throughout the world. They are not running from challenges, they are only looking for a lighter kinda challenge.

You think they are lazy? Hell no..... They realised their hard work yields nothing because of our poor system of governance, it is selfish to condemn them in this position. They are only looking for system that works.

Thank God for where you are today, it's obvious you've never tasted a crumb of the slum.

Your excellency

#zanga

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by UbanmeUdie: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Buhari is a slowpoke insane religious and tribal bigot no doubt, but FFK's lack luster critisms and hate speeches are overboard.

It is absolutely madness for anyone to begin to magnify the tribes and religion of these victims of Libya slave market over their nationality, which is being Nigerians.

FFK should be objective in his stupidity and Buhari should be proactive in his insanity.

Buhari is not the president of the North, he is the president of Nigeria and must endeavor to think, act, speak and behave like one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
F00lish FFK

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Danladi7: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
are this Man and The IPOB terrorists those ones that will campaign for ATIKU ABUBAKRE in 2019?

And they are expecting northern votes?

cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by obailala(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Imbecilic political losers like FFK always feel a compulsion to turn every issue to politics; specifically tribal and religious politics.

How I wish PDP would make FFK their campaign manager again in 2019.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by michae1004: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Gisthoodng:
No he is nuts.
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Shut up for once alhaji sarrki ,you are not the only slave of the North in this forum,there are many of you here.so keep quiet.
FFK mentioned Igbo,Edo and Yoruba yet you are here screaming IPOB upandan.
Hold your breathe Mr man, how many Hausas do year see or hear making that dangerous trip, why mostly Southerners?
Na person wey go dem go catch, after all most of the silly voyagers know the risk involved so let them face it.
He would have just said Nigerians instead of stating tribes.
It is people like you that buy into FFK's falsehood, when he was in government what did he do about it or is he telling us that this menace started today?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Hold your breathe Mr man, how many Hausas do year see or hear making that dangerous trip, why mostly Southerners?
Na person wey go dem go catch, after all most of the silly voyagers know the risk involved so let them face it.
It is people like you that buy into FFK's falsehood, when he was in government what did he do about it or is he telling us that this menace started today?

You haven't displayed for once that out are a patriot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Gisthoodng:
You as a Nigerian can help by sensitising people of the dangers because government from the time of OBJ have been talking about it but people won't listen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:

Tanks our national leader

God bless you sire

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sdindan: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2017
As in grin

They wrote Igbos on their foreheads.

Ffk pls buy sense.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your excellency, the Nigerian challenges rule every other throughout the world. They are not running from challenges, they are only looking for a lighter kinda challenge.

You think they are lazy? Hell no..... They realised their hard work yields nothing because of our poor system of governance, it is selfish to condemn them in this position. They are only looking for system that works.

Thank God for where you are today, it's obvious you've never tasted a crumb of the slum.

Your excellency

#zanga

My dear, they are simply lazy.
Somebody saves or coil borrow $2000-3000 for a dangerous journey which of course he knows the likely implications, why not invest the money here?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
sdindan:
As in grin

They wrote Igbos on their foreheads.

Ffk pls buy sense.

You are blessed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Yyeske(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Buhari is a slowpoke insane religious and tribal bigot no doubt, but FFK's lack luster critisms and hate speeches are overboard.

It is absolutely madness for anyone to begin to magnify the tribes and religion of these victims of Libya slave market over their nationality, which is being Nigerians.

FFK should be objective in his stupidity and Buhari should be proactive in his insanity.

Buhari is not the president of the North, he is the president of Nigeria and must endeavor to think, act, speak and behave like one.

You are right to an extent but Buhari cannot go questioning everyone leaving Nigeria illegally, several sensitisation programmes had been launched in the past but people still take the risk, let them face the music and stop blaming the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Dont mind that tribalist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
My dear, they are simply lazy.
Somebody saves or coil borrow $2000-3000 for a dangerous journey which of course he knows the likely implications, why not invest the money here?

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Dont mind that tribalist

Who is the tribalist here sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

1. Sir, how valid are your facts as regarding the monetary implications you stated up there

2. If however valid, did you read that thread as regards burnt market in owerri and how millions of naira vanished into thin air?

I'm my opinion, they are looking for a system that works.

Mechonu

Listen to the word of elders

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Who is the tribalist here sir

Your paymaster in Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by sdindan: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

You are blessed

You're blessed too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by daewoorazer(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Listen to the word of elders

Unfortunately, I don't debate with extremists.

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by adadike281(f): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
FFK,I don't know what to say on this, but all I know is that human life is precious. Let's all do something to help our people out there
Re: Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK by EmeeNaka: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Everyone should be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.